Subject: [Tigers] Rotted Tiger

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2025 06:18:10 -0700

--===============3222724167199104001==

--000000000000d8127506343b1962

I'm surprised how many people are saying positive things about this car.
The amount of patches, rust holes showing light, wobbly metal, a new paint
job to hide how really bad the body is, and the twisted shape of the body
up front.  Ugh.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-sunbeam-tiger-26/

--000000000000d8127506343b1962
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m surprised how many people are saying positive thin=
gs about this car.=C2=A0 The amount of patches, rust holes showing light, w=
obbly metal, a new paint job to hide how really bad the body is, and the tw=
isted shape of the body up front.=C2=A0 Ugh. =C2=A0<div><br></div><div><a h=
ref=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1964-sunbeam-tiger-26/">https://br=
ingatrailer.com/listing/1964-sunbeam-tiger-26/</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000d8127506343b1962--

--===============3222724167199104001==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3222724167199104001==--