Subject: [Tigers] Dr. T. Y. McDowell

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2025 16:08:58 -0700

--===============6702015835041643388==

--0000000000004c3a170631fbf994

I believe his email has been hacked.  I just got an email purportedly from
him that I was not expecting and doesn't make sense with the other postings.

Now, if it is legit, and I just don't understand it, my apologies!

--0000000000004c3a170631fbf994
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I believe his email has been hacked.=C2=A0 I just got an e=
mail purportedly from him that I was not expecting and doesn&#39;t make sen=
se with the other postings.<div><br></div><div>Now, if it is legit, and I j=
ust don&#39;t understand it, my apologies!</div></div>

--0000000000004c3a170631fbf994--

--===============6702015835041643388==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6702015835041643388==--