Subject: [Tigers] RHD lower radiator connector casting

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2024 11:23:20 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7796250178127750212==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAD83B.BBF16340"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAD83B.BBF16340
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Anyone have a picture of the original RHD Tiger lower radiator hose
connector casting - 1229854?

I was wondering what casting marks are there.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAD83B.BBF16340
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone have a picture of the original RHD Tiger lower =
radiator hose connector casting &#8211; 1229854?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I was =
wondering what casting marks are there.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAD83B.BBF16340--

--===============7796250178127750212==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7796250178127750212==--

---

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 14:42:21 -0400

--===============2268928493954667362==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001A_01DADD0E.882C5BA0"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01DADD0E.882C5BA0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_001B_01DADD0E.882C5BA0"

------=_NextPart_001_001B_01DADD0E.882C5BA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

No one has replied so I have to assume the reproduction part that Sunbeam
Spares UK lists is accurate.

Rootes part # - 1229854 is cast into the part.

If there are any other casting marks, I would like to know.

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ron Fraser
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2024 11:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] RHD lower radiator connector casting

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_001_001B_01DADD0E.882C5BA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>No one has replied so I have to assume the =
reproduction part that Sunbeam Spares UK lists is =
accurate.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img width=3D433 height=3D384 =
style=3D'width:4.5104in;height:4.0in' id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Rootes part =
# - 1229854 is cast into the part.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>If there are =
any other casting marks, I would like to know.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Ron =
Fraser<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, July 17, 2024 11:23 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] RHD lower radiator =
connector casting<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone have =
a picture of the original RHD Tiger lower radiator hose connector =
casting &#8211; 1229854?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I was =
wondering what casting marks are there.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_001B_01DADD0E.882C5BA0--

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01DADD0E.882C5BA0
	name="image003.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01DADD0E.882C5BA0--

--===============2268928493954667362==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2268928493954667362==--