Subject: [Tigers] Contact info for Dale Akuszewski?

From: Ken Tisdale <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 16:13:52 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------J99Z7laqX1y3jhVx7DAEjsEv
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I need a steel overflow tank.

-- 
Ken Tisdale 303-807-5488
--------------J99Z7laqX1y3jhVx7DAEjsEv
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ktisdale.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

bnVsbA==

--------------J99Z7laqX1y3jhVx7DAEjsEv
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--------------J99Z7laqX1y3jhVx7DAEjsEv--

---

From: Ramon Spontelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 12:14:28 -0700

--===============0551871631138317063==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_F37375F1-DE3D-445C-8C9B-21141E2C50C8"

--Apple-Mail=_F37375F1-DE3D-445C-8C9B-21141E2C50C8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Ken,

I don=E2=80=99t have a phone number for Dale since he moved to =
Tennessee, but I=E2=80=99ve cc=E2=80=99d his last known e-mail address =
to this message.  Maybe that will still be good?

Ramon

On May 13, 2024, at 11:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 16:13:52 -0600
From: Ken Tisdale <[email-masked] =
Subject: [Tigers] Contact info for Dale Akuszewski?

--=20
Ken Tisdale 303-807-5488

--Apple-Mail=_F37375F1-DE3D-445C-8C9B-21141E2C50C8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">Ken,<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">I =
don=E2=80=99t have a phone number for Dale since he moved to Tennessee, =
but I=E2=80=99ve cc=E2=80=99d his last known e-mail address to this =
message. &nbsp;Maybe that will still be good?</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Ramon</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On May 13, 2024, at 11:00 AM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a> wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 16:13:52 -0600</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">From: Ken Tisdale &lt;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: ArialMT; =
font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">&gt;</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">To: "</span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">" &lt;</span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">&gt;</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Subject: [Tigers] Contact info for Dale Akuszewski?</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Message-ID: &lt;</span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">&gt;</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Content-Type: text/plain; =
charset=3D"utf-8"; Format=3D"flowed"</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">I need a steel overflow tank.</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">--<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><br=
 style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: ArialMT; font-size: =
24px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Ken Tisdale =
303-807-5488</span></div></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_F37375F1-DE3D-445C-8C9B-21141E2C50C8--

--===============0551871631138317063==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0551871631138317063==--