Subject: [Tigers] Hardtop Question

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 17:03:04 -0500

--===============8418310612373541106==

--0000000000002c3c090615244615

--0000000000002c3c080615244614

Hi,

I'm restoring my hardtop and I'm trying to figure out how the stainless
trim gets mounted in the quarter window area.  I think I have it positioned
correctly in the photo below but I was wondering if it goes under the
quarter window seal or on top of it.  And how is the "vertical glass seal"
mounted?  If somebody can send me a couple of close up photos of this area
it will help me a lot.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000002c3c080615244614
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m restoring my hardtop and I&=
#39;m trying to figure out how the stainless trim gets mounted in the quart=
er window area.=C2=A0 I think I have it positioned correctly in the photo b=
elow but I was wondering if it goes under the quarter window seal or on top=
 of it.=C2=A0 And how is the &quot;vertical glass seal&quot; mounted?=C2=A0=
 If somebody can send me a couple of close up photos of this area it will h=
elp me a lot.</div><div><br></div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_luixd5lz0" alt=3D=
"IMG20240402165510 (1).jpg" width=3D"407" height=3D"542"><br></div><div><br=
></div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000002c3c080615244614--

--0000000000002c3c090615244615
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG20240402165510 (1).jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_luixd5lz0>

--0000000000002c3c090615244615--

--===============8418310612373541106==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8418310612373541106==--

---

From: Greg Oliver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 22:57:27 +0000

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
	boundary="_008_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_008_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
	boundary="_000_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_"

--_000_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does this help?

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: Tigers <[email-masked]> on behalf of Joe Brown <jbbrow=
[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 3:03:04 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Hardtop Question

Hi,

I'm restoring my hardtop and I'm trying to figure out how the stainless tri=
m gets mounted in the quarter window area.  I think I have it positioned co=
rrectly in the photo below but I was wondering if it goes under the quarter=
 window seal or on top of it.  And how is the "vertical glass seal" mounted=
?  If somebody can send me a couple of close up photos of this area it will=
 help me a lot.

[IMG20240402165510 (1).jpg]

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--_000_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">Does this help?</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">
<div><br>
</div>
Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone<br>
Get <a href=3D"https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg">Outlook for Android</a></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Tigers &lt;tigers-bou=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Joe Brown &lt;[email-masked]&gt=
;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, April 2, 2024 3:03:04 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Hardtop Question</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,
<div><br>
</div>
<div>I'm restoring my hardtop and I'm trying to figure out how the stainles=
s trim gets mounted in the quarter window area.&nbsp; I think I have it pos=
itioned correctly in the photo below but I was wondering if it goes under t=
he quarter window seal or on top of it.&nbsp;
 And how is the &quot;vertical glass seal&quot; mounted?&nbsp; If somebody =
can send me a couple of close up photos of this area it will help me a lot.=
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div><img src=3D"cid:ii_luixd5lz0" alt=3D"IMG20240402165510 (1).jpg" width=
=3D"407" height=3D"542"><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Thanks,</div>
<div>Joe Brown</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_--

--_008_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Description: IMG20240402165510 (1).jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG20240402165510 (1).jpg";
	size=4051551; creation-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:21:18 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:56:57 GMT"
Content-ID: <ii_luixd5lz0>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_--

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Description: 1000021614.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1000021614.jpg"; size=172268;
	creation-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:18 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:18 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Description: 1000021610.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1000021610.jpg"; size=209031;
	creation-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:19 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Description: 1000021606.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1000021606.jpg"; size=304538;
	creation-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:19 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:19 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Description: 1000021613.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="1000021613.jpg"; size=290162;
	creation-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:20 GMT";
	modification-date="Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:57:20 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--_009_MW4PR20MB4502974B9C66E6EB38589F33CC3E2MW4PR20MB4502namp_--