Subject: [Tigers] Carpets

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 16:04:20 -0500

--===============2052878130870052624==

--00000000000098403c060ec6020d

Any experience with new carpet set and the fit and color you expected. I
want a darker blue.
Any reviews would be appreciated.
Beau B9470951.  Thanks

--00000000000098403c060ec6020d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Any experience with new carpet set and the fit and color =
you expected. I want a darker blue.<div dir=3D"auto">Any reviews would be a=
ppreciated.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">Beau B9470951.=C2=A0 Thanks</div><=
/div>

--00000000000098403c060ec6020d--

--===============2052878130870052624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2052878130870052624==--