Subject: [Tigers] Orange ignition light

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 13:51:41 -0400

--===============6867529204637373481==

--000000000000f156870607b0d30c

Got the car back recently from a 2 year body and paint vacation. Now I have
wiring issues.
I connect the bat an the orange light comes on, my key is still in my hand.
Car starts light goes out an it's charging fine. Shut off the car the light
comesback on an never goes off?
My thoughts, voltage  regulator?
Car looks great , just so you know. Beau

--000000000000f156870607b0d30c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Got the car back recently from a 2 year body and paint va=
cation. Now I have wiring issues.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">I connect the bat =
an the orange light comes on, my key is still in my hand. Car starts light =
goes out an it&#39;s charging fine. Shut off the car the light comesback on=
 an never goes off?</div><div dir=3D"auto">My thoughts, voltage=C2=A0 regul=
ator?</div><div dir=3D"auto">Car looks great , just so you know. Beau=C2=A0=
</div></div>

--000000000000f156870607b0d30c--

--===============6867529204637373481==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6867529204637373481==--