Subject: [Tigers] toureau stud

From: Clyde Mclaughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 18:49:11 -0400

--===============1142712921475340852==

--000000000000fded000606af77d5

Get a stud with #10 machine thread,  drill the hole to appropriate size,
put a small punch through the hole and tap it, it will put a dent in the
panel in the trunk underneath, then use a rota broach bit and make a 1/2"
hole in that under panel, now you can install a nut and washer on the the
treaded stud, maybe use some blue locktite or a nylock nut.  problem solved
for good.

--000000000000fded000606af77d5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Get a stud with #10 machine thread, =C2=A0drill the hole t=
o appropriate=C2=A0size, put a small punch through the hole and tap it, it =
will put a dent in the panel in the trunk underneath, then use a rota broac=
h bit and make a 1/2&quot; hole in that under panel, now you can install a =
nut and washer on the the treaded=C2=A0stud, maybe use some blue locktite=
=C2=A0or a nylock nut. =C2=A0problem solved for good.</div>

--000000000000fded000606af77d5--

--===============1142712921475340852==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1142712921475340852==--