Subject: [Tigers] MkII headlight rings

From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:16:50 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6065090947421026056==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001D_01D9FB52.20055250"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D9FB52.20055250
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey, guys:

I just got a call from a friend of mine who maintains the old Alan Fraser
Tiger race car for its current owner.  Evidently, the car received front end
damage at a race in Sonoma earlier this year and they are in the process of
making the necessary repairs.  Unfortunately, the MkII Tiger headlight rings
were destroyed in the accident and they are now in need of another set.
Does anyone out there have a pair that they would like to make available to
the project?  

In our phone conversation this morning, I told him that I believed that
those rings were only used on late Series V Alpines and all MkII Tigers.
Are they any other Rootes cars that used those rings?  Thanks in advance for
any help that you all can provide!!!

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

B382001600LRXFE

TAC #740

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D9FB52.20055250
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hey, guys:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I just got a =
call from a friend of mine who maintains the old Alan Fraser Tiger race =
car for its current owner.&nbsp; Evidently, the car received front end =
damage at a race in Sonoma earlier this year and they are in the process =
of making the necessary repairs.&nbsp; Unfortunately, the MkII Tiger =
headlight rings were destroyed in the accident and they are now in need =
of another set.&nbsp; Does anyone out there have a pair that they would =
like to make available to the project?&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>In our phone =
conversation this morning, I told him that I believed that those rings =
were only used on late Series V Alpines and all MkII Tigers.&nbsp; Are =
they any other Rootes cars that used those rings?&nbsp; Thanks in =
advance for any help that you all can provide!!!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andy =
Walker<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Edmond, OK<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>B382001600LRXFE<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>TAC =
#740<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D9FB52.20055250--

--===============6065090947421026056==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6065090947421026056==--