Subject: [Tigers] Tonneau cover studs

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 13:28:23 -0400

--===============7535638321742081916==

--000000000000b790210606aafc03

I have a striped hole , near the trunk hinge, the stud will not tighten.
That's a sealed area, how does one cure this issue, just got the car back
from New paint and body work. I was going to use a threaded stud ,but no
access.
Any ideas are appreciated.  Beau

--000000000000b790210606aafc03
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have a striped hole , near the trunk hinge, the stud wi=
ll not tighten. That&#39;s a sealed area, how does one cure this issue, jus=
t got the car back from New paint and body work. I was going to use a threa=
ded stud ,but no access.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Any ideas are appreciated.=
=C2=A0 Beau=C2=A0<br><div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"auto">=
<br></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000b790210606aafc03--

--===============7535638321742081916==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7535638321742081916==--