Subject: [Tigers] Steering Wheel Resto

From: Will Seay via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 15:33:05 -0400

--===============5198200294506642316==

--00000000000044814006079e22e2

I have been a regular watcher of Youtube videos by Thomas Johnson's Antique
Furniture Restoration.  Imagine my surprise when in I saw that his most
recent project was the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger steering wheel.  The
host car was described as a California car, the 36 car produced.  That
would make it B9470036 by my reckoning.  If the owner is reading this he
may want to identify himself and his car.  Thomas Johnson doesn't know much
about Sunbeam Tigers but he knows lots about antique wood restoration and
repair.  If you would like to see how a pro does a steering wheel
restoration check out this video:
https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=exMcdrE4RSKBJlIs

Will - 382001570
[email-masked]

--00000000000044814006079e22e2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">I h=
ave been a regular watcher of Youtube videos by Thomas Johnson&#39;s Antiqu=
e Furniture Restoration.=C2=A0 Imagine my surprise when in I saw that his m=
ost recent project was the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger steering wheel.=
=C2=A0 The host car was described as a California car, the 36 car produced.=
=C2=A0 That would make it B9470036 by my reckoning.=C2=A0 If the owner is r=
eading this he may want to identify himself and his car.=C2=A0 Thomas Johns=
on doesn&#39;t know much about Sunbeam Tigers but he knows lots about antiq=
ue wood restoration and repair.=C2=A0 If you would like to see how a pro do=
es a steering wheel restoration check out this video:=C2=A0=C2=A0<a href=3D=
"https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=3DexMcdrE4RSKBJlIs" target=3D"_blank">http=
s://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=3DexMcdrE4RSKBJlIs</a></div><div><br></div><div=
><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_si=
gnature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Will - 382001570 <br><a href=3D"mailto:Tigers@emb=
arqmail.com" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a></div></div></div><=
/div></div>

--00000000000044814006079e22e2--

--===============5198200294506642316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5198200294506642316==--

---

From: David Sosna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 16:14:10 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2524575982465333018==
 boundary="------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Will:

Wow.  Just WOW!  That was an amazing video--thanks for sharing it.

Came out so nice it seems a shame to get finger grease and dirt on it. 🙂

Thanks again.

Best Regards

David Sosna

On 10/13/23 12:33, Will Seay via Tigers wrote:
> I have been a regular watcher of Youtube videos by Thomas Johnson's 
> Antique Furniture Restoration.  Imagine my surprise when in I saw that 
> his most recent project was the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger 
> steering wheel.  The host car was described as a California car, the 
> 36 car produced.  That would make it B9470036 by my reckoning.  If the 
> owner is reading this he may want to identify himself and his car.  
> Thomas Johnson doesn't know much about Sunbeam Tigers but he knows 
> lots about antique wood restoration and repair.  If you would like to 
> see how a pro does a steering wheel restoration check out this video: 
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Will:</p>
    <p>Wow.  Just WOW!  That was an amazing video--thanks for sharing
      it.</p>
    <p>Came out so nice it seems a shame to get finger grease and dirt
      on it. 🙂</p>
    <p>Thanks again.</p>
    <p>Best Regards</p>
    <p>David Sosna<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/13/23 12:33, Will Seay via Tigers
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">I have been a
          regular watcher of Youtube videos by Thomas Johnson's Antique
          Furniture Restoration.  Imagine my surprise when in I saw that
          his most recent project was the restoration of a Sunbeam Tiger
          steering wheel.  The host car was described as a California
          car, the 36 car produced.  That would make it B9470036 by my
          reckoning.  If the owner is reading this he may want to
          identify himself and his car.  Thomas Johnson doesn't know
          much about Sunbeam Tigers but he knows lots about antique wood
          restoration and repair.  If you would like to see how a pro
          does a steering wheel restoration check out this video:  <a
            href="https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=exMcdrE4RSKBJlIs"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://youtu.be/ZcwkLN1SDTA?si=exMcdrE4RSKBJlIs</a></div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>
          <div>
            <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature"
              data-smartmail="gmail_signature">
              <div dir="ltr">Will - 382001570 <br>
                <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a></div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------N2b70cvhvJn0cpMEmq5XQGmB--

--===============2524575982465333018==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2524575982465333018==--