Subject: [Tigers] Thanks to all!

From: Mark Bradakis via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 15:36:11 -0600

Well, the announcement is now public.

https://vintagemotorsport.com/2023/05/04/redman-hobbs-and-levy-among-2023-british-sports-car-hof-inductees/

Thanks to all of those who contributed to my induction into the British 
Sports Car Hall of Fame.  It is nice that over 30 years of effort on my 
part has not gone unnoticed.  Thanks to everyone on every list that has 
made this possible!

mjb.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jim D'Amelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2023 07:56:06 -0400

--===============7052356133121020967==

----_com.samsung.android.email_14571508820186170
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_14571508820186170
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_14571508820186170--

--===============7052356133121020967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7052356133121020967==--