Subject: [Tigers] Dead Pedal

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 18:10:58 -0500

--===============8786902424723902931==

--0000000000001ca49b05f8c724ac

Hi,

Has anyone ever fashioned some sort of dead pedal for their Tiger?  My left
foot wants to naturally sit on top of the high beam switch and I would like
to figure out a way to rest my foot without hitting that switch.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000001ca49b05f8c724ac
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>Has anyone ever fashioned some sort=
 of dead pedal for their Tiger?=C2=A0 My left foot wants to naturally sit o=
n top of the high beam switch and I would like to figure out a way to rest =
my foot without hitting that switch.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div>=
<div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000001ca49b05f8c724ac--

--===============8786902424723902931==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8786902424723902931==--