Subject: [Tigers] 260 engine

From: Owain Lloyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 18:43:16 +0200

--===============4460294385462367173==

--000000000000cde6eb05fa17b4c6

hi all,

anyone have a 260 motor they would like to sell or know where i can get
one?
i will rebuild it but of course its nice if its complete and the block is
not cracked or bored to 40/60 over already etc.

i'm starting the long process of rebuilding my tiger to stock!

thanks.

--000000000000cde6eb05fa17b4c6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">hi all,<div><br></div><div>anyone have a 260 motor they wo=
uld like to sell or know where i can get one?=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div>i will =
rebuild it but of course its nice if its complete and the block is not crac=
ked or bored to 40/60 over already etc.</div><div><br></div><div>i&#39;m st=
arting the long process of rebuilding my tiger to stock!=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><=
div><br></div><div>thanks.</div></div>

--000000000000cde6eb05fa17b4c6--

--===============4460294385462367173==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4460294385462367173==--