Subject: Re: [Tigers] Stolen Tiger Alert

From: twotigers--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 11:30:50 -0700

Dang, that's a total bummer! If that Tiger shows it's face in Ventura County I'll see it. Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tom Hall
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 10:10 AM
To: 'Tiger's List' <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Stolen Tiger Alert

Many of you may have met Charlie Ockels and his Tiger in the past.  He's from the San Francisco Bay Area but has attended many Tigers United and east coast United events.  Unfortunately, Charlie suffered a debilitating stroke a year ago last March and has been incapacitated since then.  His Tiger had been in storage at his "ranch" near Watsonville, CA.  Sometime in the last year, the Tiger disappeared from it's garage storage and is now missing.

Charlie's Tiger is modified and has a very distinctive appearance, a short description follows along with a photo. Please contact me if you see this Tiger.

Charlie Ockels Tiger
B9470466 LRXFE,  JAL 550420, TAC #368
Calif Lic "B4YRTYM" Metallic Green w Uncut LAT Pie Mags Dale's front suspension w Safety Wired Rack Bolts
302 Crate engine, MTE T5 5 speed Trans,  Port fuel Injection system MTE fuel system w dual in-tank Pumps, very distinctive Chrome Side Vents

--
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
5712 San Luis Court
Pleasanton, CA 94566
(925)462-3876
[email-masked]
http://tigerengineering.net/

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 09:00:45 +0800

--===============3691950556480910498==

--000000000000df5d0105e0e53c46

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 at 01:10, Tom Hall <[email-masked]> wrote:

> His Tiger had been in storage at his "ranch" near
> Watsonville, CA.  Sometime in the last year, the Tiger disappeared from
> it's garage storage and is now missing.
>
>
it seems like there is a very limited market for "stolen" tigers... the TAC
system and the personalisaed nature of the car would make it easy to
identify...

If it has been stolen for resale.. surely it would have to leave the
country?
Should notify all the intl clubs.. especially LHD markets.

-- 
Regards

Michael King

--000000000000df5d0105e0e53c46
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">=
<div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 at 01:10, Tom Hall=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0p=
x 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">His Tiger =
had been in storage at his &quot;ranch&quot; near <br>
Watsonville, CA.=C2=A0 Sometime in the last year, the Tiger disappeared fro=
m <br>
it&#39;s garage storage and is now missing.<br><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear=3D"all"><div>it seems like there is a very lim=
ited market for &quot;stolen&quot; tigers... the TAC system=C2=A0and the pe=
rsonalisaed nature of the car would make it easy to identify...</div><div><=
br></div><div>If it has been stolen for resale.. surely it would have to le=
ave the country?</div><div>Should notify all the intl clubs.. especially LH=
D markets.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D=
"gmail_signature">Regards<br><br>Michael King</div></div>

--000000000000df5d0105e0e53c46--

--===============3691950556480910498==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3691950556480910498==--