Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 386. Trunk jack clips

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 13:12:15 -0500

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025520255280

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025522434451
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025522434451
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025522434451--

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025520255280
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20211217_130654_resized.jpg";
 size=1134319

2Q==

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025520255280
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

----_com.samsung.android.email_15144025520255280--