Subject: [Tigers] Fixed Door Window

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 10:30:06 -0500

--===============3223425292106781861==

----_com.samsung.android.email_12095449579013020
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

U3RhcnRpbmcgdGhlIHByb2Nlc3Mgb2YgcmVwbGFjaW5nIHRoZSBnbGF6aW5nIHJ1YmJlciBhbmQg
Z2xhc3Mgb24gdGhlIGZpeGVkIHF1YXJ0ZXIgd2luZG93LsKgIEFueWJvZHkgaGF2ZSBhbnkgYWR2
aWNlIG9yIHRyaWNrcyB0byBtYWtlIHRoaXMgZWFzeS7CoCBJIGFzc3VtZSB0aGUgZ2xhemluZyBy
dWJiZXIgZ29lcyBpbiB0aGUgY2hhbm5lbCBmaXJzdC5KaW0gRFNlbnQgZnJvbSBteSBHYWxheHk=

----_com.samsung.android.email_12095449579013020
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_12095449579013020--

--===============3223425292106781861==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3223425292106781861==--