Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine removal/ paint questions

From: GARY WINBLAD via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 00:02:32 -0500 (EST)

--===============5384291989340403926==
	boundary="----=_Part_1423997_1510183610.1638594153036"

------=_Part_1423997_1510183610.1638594153036
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Steve,

Its a shame you couldn't get it reliable in 20 years...
A full restore is always nice though.
Engine compartment should be body color, my car was Midnight Blue too and if I ever get around to it, I think I may go back to original too.
A 5.0/5speed transforms the car to a modern car. you won't wan to go back.  I just have a stock cam Mustang engine but its awesome fast
and loves to cruise  at 80 with good mileage.
I use my 4-post lift to drop the engine/tranny out the bottom, worked slick.  I wouldn't try to hang it over the end though.
Gary

>     On 12/03/2021 9:14 PM steve wick via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
>     This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the original paint color (Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and transmission. 
>       First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of red that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I figure if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do it right.
>       Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the top and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from the bottom. I don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can position the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block up the frame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and lift the whole car in the air, minus the front crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pull from the top. Which would be the best way, and why?
>       Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to "refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny available but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding the stock units?
> 
>     Thanks guys. Looking forward to everyone's input and opinion.
> 
>     Steve
>     _______________________________________________
> 
>     [email-masked]
> 
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive
> 
>     Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> 
> 
> 

------=_Part_1423997_1510183610.1638594153036
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html>
<html>
 <head> 
  <meta charset="UTF-8"> 
 </head>
 <body>
  <div>
   Steve,
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   <br>
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   Its a shame you couldn't get it reliable in 20 years...
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   A full restore is always nice though.
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   Engine compartment should be body color, my car was Midnight Blue too and if I ever get around to it, I think I may go back to original too.
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   A 5.0/5speed transforms the car to a modern car. you won't wan to go back.&nbsp; I just have a stock cam Mustang engine but its awesome fast
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   and loves to cruise&nbsp; at 80 with good mileage.
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   I use my 4-post lift to drop the engine/tranny out the bottom, worked slick.&nbsp; I wouldn't try to hang it over the end though.
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   Gary
  </div>
  <div class="default-style">
   <br>
  </div>
  <blockquote type="cite">
   <div>
    On 12/03/2021 9:14 PM steve wick via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
   </div>
   <div>
    <br>
   </div>
   <div>
    <br>
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the original paint color (Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and transmission.&nbsp;
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    &nbsp; First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of red that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I figure if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do it right.
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    &nbsp; Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the top and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from the bottom. I don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can position the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block up the frame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and lift the whole car in the air, minus the front crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pull from the top. Which would be the best way, and why?
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    &nbsp; Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to "refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny available but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding the stock units?
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    <br>
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    Thanks guys. Looking forward to everyone's input and opinion.
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    <br>
   </div>
   <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
    Steve
   </div>_______________________________________________
   <br>
   <br>[email-masked]
   <br>
   <br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
   <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive
   <br>
   <br>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
   <br>
   <br>
   <br>
  </blockquote>
 </body>
</html>
------=_Part_1423997_1510183610.1638594153036--

--===============5384291989340403926==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5384291989340403926==--

---

From: Daniel Eiland via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 05:29:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8726404894690707588==
	boundary="----=_Part_2445098_1121497231.1638595752406"

------=_Part_2445098_1121497231.1638595752406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Steve,
I'm sure there are more knowledgeable people on the list who can answer you=
r questions, but my input is free.
On question 1, when I owned my Tiger it was a one owner all original car, s=
o my response is based on my old car. The engine compartment was body color=
. Entire car was painted body color.
Question 2, IIRC, the engine was mounted to the front suspension and they d=
ropped the car down onto the suspension. I've always read it was easier and=
 safer to do the same if you can. Since I never had to remove my engine and=
 tranny I'll have to leave this to someone more knowledgeable than me.
Question 3, I haven't noticed if a stock, original Tiger sells for any more=
 or less than one with an engine and transmission upgrade as long as all th=
e work looks like it was done at the factory. The best compromise is to sta=
y with bolt-on upgrades only and keep all the original parts and store them=
 properly. This way if you ever sell your car and a future owner wants to r=
eturn it to its original configuration they can easily unbolt your modifica=
tions and bolt all the original parts back on the car.
Hope this helps a little.=C2=A0
Dan Eiland=C2=A0Ex Tiger Owner

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android=20
=20
  On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 7:15 PM, steve wick via Tigers<[email-masked]=
et> wrote:    #yiv8173281967 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}This will be =
a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 years, but on=
ly drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the wiring and fuel =
system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years or so, I have=
n't driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health issu=
es, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this=
 winter, updating the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to g=
o back to the original paint color (Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As p=
art of that, I was going to pull the engine and transmission.=C2=A0=C2=A0 F=
irst question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car was co=
mpletely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of red that n=
ow needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I figure i=
f I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do it right.=C2=A0 Secon=
d question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the top and from t=
he bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind me, so I=
 won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from the bottom. I =
don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can =
position the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block up the f=
rame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and lift the wh=
ole car in the air, minus the front crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove th=
e transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pull from the t=
op. Which would be the best way, and why?=C2=A0 Last question. As long as t=
he engine/tranny are out, I'm going to "refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at =
heart, but don't want to mess up a rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for s=
omething just to drive and have fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius=
. I'm considering using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP=
 issue, parts availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How muc=
h do I hurt the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny avail=
able but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding the stock units?
Thanks guys. Looking forward to everyone's input and opinion.
Steve_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

 =20

------=_Part_2445098_1121497231.1638595752406
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Steve,<div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638594084540"><br></div><div i=
d=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638594085007">I'm sure there are more know=
ledgeable people on the list who can answer your questions, but my input is=
 free.</div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638594173141"><br></div>=
<div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638594173755">On question 1, when I =
owned my Tiger it was a one owner all original car, so my response is based=
 on my old car. The engine compartment was body color. Entire car was paint=
ed body color.</div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638594344916"><b=
r></div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638594345575">Question 2, II=
RC, the engine was mounted to the front suspension and they dropped the car=
 down onto the suspension. I've always read it was easier and safer to do t=
he same if you can. Since I never had to remove my engine and tranny I'll h=
ave to leave this to someone more knowledgeable than me.</div><div id=3D"yM=
ail_cursorElementTracker_1638594845434"><br></div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorEl=
ementTracker_1638594846008">Question 3, I haven't noticed if a stock, origi=
nal Tiger sells for any more or less than one with an engine and transmissi=
on upgrade as long as all the work looks like it was done at the factory. T=
he best compromise is to stay with bolt-on upgrades only and keep all the o=
riginal parts and store them properly. This way if you ever sell your car a=
nd a future owner wants to return it to its original configuration they can=
 easily unbolt your modifications and bolt all the original parts back on t=
he car.</div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638595521802"><br></div=
><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638595522081">Hope this helps a lit=
tle.&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638595541111"><br></=
div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638595541632">Dan Eiland&nbsp;</=
div><div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1638595552918">Ex Tiger Owner<br>=
<br><div id=3D"ymail_android_signature"><a id=3D"ymail_android_signature_li=
nk" href=3D"https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DInProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_=
Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=
=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=3DEmailSignature&amp;a=
f_web_dp=3Dhttps://more.att.com/currently/imap">Sent from AT&amp;T Yahoo Ma=
il on Android</a></div> <br> <blockquote style=3D"margin: 0 0 20px 0;"> <di=
v style=3D"font-family:Roboto, sans-serif; color:#6D00F6;"> <div>On Fri, De=
c 3, 2021 at 7:15 PM, steve wick via Tigers</div><div>&lt;[email-masked]=
.net&gt; wrote:</div> </div> <div style=3D"padding: 10px 0 0 20px; margin: =
10px 0 0 0; border-left: 1px solid #6D00F6;"> <div id=3D"yiv8173281967">

=20
<style type=3D"text/css">#yiv8173281967 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</=
style>

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 =
years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the wir=
ing and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years =
or so, I haven't driven it more
 than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the u=
nreliability issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating =
the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the orig=
inal paint color (Midnight Blue)
 throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and tr=
ansmission.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
&nbsp; First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My ca=
r was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of re=
d that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I =
figure if I'm going to repaint everything,
 I might as well do it right.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
&nbsp; Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the to=
p and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way beh=
ind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from th=
e bottom. I don't see a good place to
 attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can position the front of the=
 car over the edge of the platform, block up the frame under the A pillar a=
nd chain the rear frame rails down and lift the whole car in the air, minus=
 the front crossmember/engine/tranny,
 or remove the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pu=
ll from the top. Which would be the best way, and why?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
&nbsp; Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to "r=
efresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare c=
ar like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with,=
 without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm
 considering using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issu=
e, parts availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do =
I hurt the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny available =
but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding
 the stock units?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks guys. Looking forward to everyone's input and opinion.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;col=
or:rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Steve</div>
</div>

</div>_______________________________________________<br><br><a ymailto=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">tigers@=
autox.team.net</a><br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.htm=
l" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a hre=
f=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers " target=3D"_blank">http://www.te=
am.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe: <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br><br> </div> </blockquote></div>
------=_Part_2445098_1121497231.1638595752406--

--===============8726404894690707588==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8726404894690707588==--

---

From: steve wick via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 15:11:40 +0000

--===============1884264634926239960==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SA1PR06MB8356E2EB527A64F4A2D968E4D86B9SA1PR06MB8356namp_"

--_000_SA1PR06MB8356E2EB527A64F4A2D968E4D86B9SA1PR06MB8356namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Normally I would have dived right in and got the thing running right, but h=
ad several other projects lined up before it. I finished a '69 XL convertib=
le with my son, a '68 California Special Mustang, '73 Mach 1 and '70 Cougar=
 XR7. The Tiger started having problems in the middle of these and I didn't=
 want to tear another car apart in the middle of the chaos. It started with=
 a shorted wire at the alternator conversion that was done by the previous =
owner. The ammeter acted like a fuse and I lost all power at 70 mph on the =
freeway and had to coast to the side with no signals or lights. After that,=
 I had fuel pump issues, where the electric pump would just randomly stop r=
unning while I was driving. It would sometimes come back in a half hour, so=
metimes several days later, so I was afraid to drive very far from home. Ch=
anging pumps didn't make a difference. The last 10 years or so, I've had tw=
o moves for jobs, 5 surgeries, and now a move for retirement, and I haven't=
 spun a wrench except for maintenance, so the Tiger just sat. Now I'm ready=
 to put in a new wiring harness with proper fuses and get this thing runnin=
g like it should.

Steve

________________________________
From: GARY WINBLAD <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 9:02 PM
To: steve wick <[email-masked]>; steve wick via Tigers <[email-masked]=
am.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine removal/ paint questions

Steve,

Its a shame you couldn't get it reliable in 20 years...
A full restore is always nice though.
Engine compartment should be body color, my car was Midnight Blue too and i=
f I ever get around to it, I think I may go back to original too.
A 5.0/5speed transforms the car to a modern car. you won't wan to go back. =
 I just have a stock cam Mustang engine but its awesome fast
and loves to cruise  at 80 with good mileage.
I use my 4-post lift to drop the engine/tranny out the bottom, worked slick=
.  I wouldn't try to hang it over the end though.
Gary

This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 =
years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the wir=
ing and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years =
or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work=
, health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going through =
my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting =
it ready to go back to the original paint color (Midnight Blue) throughout =
the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and transmission.
  First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car was=
 completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of red tha=
t now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I figur=
e if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do it right.
  Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the top and=
 from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind m=
e, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from the bot=
tom. I don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, =
so can position the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block u=
p the frame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and lift=
 the whole car in the air, minus the front crossmember/engine/tranny, or re=
move the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pull fro=
m the top. Which would be the best way, and why?
  Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to "refres=
h" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare car li=
ke a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with, with=
out getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a roller cam 302 and a=
 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts availability, reliability, small=
 boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of the car by having the=
 original engine/tranny available but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding=
 the stock units?

Steve

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comca=
st.net

--_000_SA1PR06MB8356E2EB527A64F4A2D968E4D86B9SA1PR06MB8356namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Normally I would have dived right in and got the thing running right, but h=
ad several other projects lined up before it. I finished a '69 XL convertib=
le with my son, a '68 California Special Mustang, '73 Mach 1 and '70 Cougar=
 XR7. The Tiger started having problems
 in the middle of these and I didn't want to tear another car apart in the =
middle of the chaos. It started with a shorted wire at the alternator conve=
rsion that was done by the previous owner. The ammeter acted like a fuse an=
d I lost all power at 70 mph on
 the freeway and had to coast to the side with no signals or lights. After =
that, I had fuel pump issues, where the electric pump would just randomly s=
top running while I was driving. It would sometimes come back in a half hou=
r, sometimes several days later,
 so I was afraid to drive very far from home. Changing pumps didn't make a =
difference. The last 10 years or so, I've had two moves for jobs, 5 surgeri=
es, and now a move for retirement, and I haven't spun a wrench except for m=
aintenance, so the Tiger just sat.
 Now I'm ready to put in a new wiring harness with proper fuses and get thi=
s thing running like it should.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Steve</div>
<div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" co=
lor=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> GARY WINBLAD &lt;gary=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, December 3, 2021 9:02 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> steve wick &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; steve wick via Tigers &lt=
;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Engine removal/ paint questions</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>Steve, </div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style"><br>
</div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">Its a shame you couldn't get it reliable in =
20 years...
</div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">A full restore is always nice though. </div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">Engine compartment should be body color, my =
car was Midnight Blue too and if I ever get around to it, I think I may go =
back to original too.
</div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">A 5.0/5speed transforms the car to a modern =
car. you won't wan to go back.&nbsp; I just have a stock cam Mustang engine=
 but its awesome fast
</div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">and loves to cruise&nbsp; at 80 with good mi=
leage. </div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">I use my 4-post lift to drop the engine/tran=
ny out the bottom, worked slick.&nbsp; I wouldn't try to hang it over the e=
nd though.
</div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style">Gary </div>
<div class=3D"x_default-style"><br>
</div>
<blockquote type=3D"cite">
<div>On 12/03/2021 9:14 PM steve wick via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&=
gt; wrote: </div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 =
years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the wir=
ing and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years =
or so, I haven't driven it more
 than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the u=
nreliability issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating =
the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the orig=
inal paint color (Midnight Blue)
 throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and tr=
ansmission.&nbsp;
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
&nbsp; First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My ca=
r was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of re=
d that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I =
figure if I'm going to repaint everything,
 I might as well do it right. </div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
&nbsp; Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the to=
p and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way beh=
ind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from th=
e bottom. I don't see a good place to
 attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can position the front of the=
 car over the edge of the platform, block up the frame under the A pillar a=
nd chain the rear frame rails down and lift the whole car in the air, minus=
 the front crossmember/engine/tranny,
 or remove the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pu=
ll from the top. Which would be the best way, and why?
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
&nbsp; Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to &q=
uot;refresh&quot; them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess u=
p a rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have=
 fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm
 considering using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issu=
e, parts availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do =
I hurt the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny available =
but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding
 the stock units? </div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
Thanks guys. Looking forward to everyone's input and opinion. </div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:#000000">
Steve </div>
_______________________________________________ <br>
<br>
[email-masked] <br>
<br>
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive=
 <br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comca=
st.net
<br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SA1PR06MB8356E2EB527A64F4A2D968E4D86B9SA1PR06MB8356namp_--

--===============1884264634926239960==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1884264634926239960==--

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 12:00:05 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2346505214783040257==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01D7E906.7AEDA830"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D7E906.7AEDA830
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Steve

                Looks like your getting good advice from many.

Fuel and electrical problem - what are the odds.

I can remember tickling the fuel pump to keep me going a few times.  Moved
fuel pump to trunk, now a cube type fuel pump.

I had problems with the Voltage Regulator for many years, then I finally
figured out how to do an alternator conversion by making the VR into a
junction box - no more electrical gremlins -  the Lucas smoke stays in.

Q 1 - body color - many Tigers have part of the front grille area painted
black - not sure Midnight Blue needs that.

Q 2 - I pulled the engine out the bottom - supported the body, used engine
hoist to hold and drop the engine onto a low cart,

Tilt lifted the body up - 2 people to pick body up and roll body back on
rear wheels

Q 3 - IMO there is nothing wrong with the 260 engine - I would rebuild it
but that is me.

Generally changing the engine will do little to change the value but I would
keep the original engine with the car.

Understand that the Tiger chassis is just barely adequate to handle the
torque of the 260.   The rear spring perches must be inspected for cracks.
I would suggest you buy and install the kit from Tom Hall.

For the original engine - please go to the TE/AE web site and fill out the
online Original Tiger Engine Study.

 <https://teae.org/tiger-engine-study/> Tiger Engine Study - TigersEast
AlpinesEast (teae.org)

Also, anyone who has in the past filled out one of my Original Tiger Engine
Study worksheets, please fill out the online form.

I'm not transferring the information I gathered due to much of it being out
of date plus over the years the worksheet has grown with additional
questions.   As always there is no need to pull your engine apart for any of
this, I'm only asking for visible casting numbers and dates unless your
engine is apart and thus more information can be gathered.

Any original Ford engine part questions - I'll be glad to help.

Thanks

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of steve wick via
Tigers
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2021 9:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Engine removal/ paint questions

This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20
years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the
wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10
years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to
work, health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going
through my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness and, as a bonus,
getting it ready to go back to the original paint color (Midnight Blue)
throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and
transmission. 

  First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car was
completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of red that
now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I figure
if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do it right.

  Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the top and
from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind me,
so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from the bottom.
I don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can
position the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block up the
frame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and lift the
whole car in the air, minus the front crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove
the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and pull from the
top. Which would be the best way, and why?

  Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to
"refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare
car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with,
without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a roller cam 302
and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts availability, reliability,
small boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of the car by having
the original engine/tranny available but newer stuff installed, vs.
rebuilding the stock units?

Steve

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D7E906.7AEDA830
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Steve<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Looks like your getting good advice =
from many.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fuel and electrical =
problem &#8211; what are the odds.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I can =
remember tickling the fuel pump to keep me going a few times.&nbsp; =
Moved fuel pump to trunk, now a cube type fuel pump.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I had =
problems with the Voltage Regulator for many years, then I finally =
figured out how to do an alternator conversion by making the VR into a =
junction box &#8211; no more electrical gremlins - &nbsp;the Lucas smoke =
stays in.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Q 1 &#8211; body color &#8211; many Tigers have part =
of the front grille area painted black &#8211; not sure Midnight Blue =
needs that.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Q 2 &#8211; I pulled the engine out the bottom &#8211; =
supported the body, used engine hoist to hold and drop the engine onto a =
low cart,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Tilt lifted the body up =
&#8211; 2 people to pick body up and roll body back on rear =
wheels<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Q 3 &#8211; IMO there is nothing wrong with the 260 =
engine &#8211; I would rebuild it but that is me.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Generally =
changing the engine will do little to change the value but I would keep =
the original engine with the car.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Understand =
that the Tiger chassis is just barely adequate to handle the torque of =
the 260. &nbsp;&nbsp;The rear spring perches must be inspected for =
cracks. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I would suggest you buy and install the kit =
from Tom Hall.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>For the =
original engine &#8211; please go to the TE/AE web site and fill out the =
online Original Tiger Engine Study.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a href=3D"https://teae.org/tiger-engine-study/"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Tiger Engine =
Study - TigersEast AlpinesEast (teae.org)</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>Also, anyone who has in the past filled out =
one of my Original Tiger Engine Study worksheets, please fill out the =
online form.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m not =
transferring the information I gathered due to much of it being out of =
date plus over the years the worksheet has grown with additional =
questions.&nbsp;&nbsp; As always there is no need to pull your engine =
apart for any of this, I&#8217;m only asking for visible casting numbers =
and dates unless your engine is apart and thus more information can be =
gathered.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Any original Ford engine part questions &#8211; =
I&#8217;ll be glad to help.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>steve wick via =
Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, December 03, 2021 9:15 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Engine removal/ paint =
questions<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>This will be a long post, so =
please bear with me. I've had my Tiger for 20 years, but only drove it =
occasionally. I had constant problems with the wiring and fuel system =
that left me stranded several times. The last 10 years or so, I haven't =
driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health =
issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going through my =
Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting =
it ready to go back to the original paint color (Midnight Blue) =
throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and =
transmission.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>&nbsp; =
First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car =
was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of =
red that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted =
black. I figure if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do =
it right.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>&nbsp; Second question. I've =
heard of people pulling the engine from the top and from the bottom. =
It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind me, so I won't =
be lifting the front of the car myself if I pull from the bottom. I =
don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so =
can position the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block =
up the frame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and =
lift the whole car in the air, minus the front =
crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove the transmission, strip the engine =
to the block and heads and pull from the top. Which would be the best =
way, and why?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>&nbsp; Last question. As long as =
the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to &quot;refresh&quot; them. I'm a =
hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare car like a Tiger. =
I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with, without =
getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a roller cam 302 and a =
5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts availability, reliability, =
small boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of the car by =
having the original engine/tranny available but newer stuff installed, =
vs. rebuilding the stock units?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Thanks guys. Looking forward to =
everyone's input and opinion.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Steve<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><=
/div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D7E906.7AEDA830--

--===============2346505214783040257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2346505214783040257==--

---

From: Mark Rense via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:10:42 -0500

--0000000000005d2d9805d256c834

--0000000000005d2d9605d256c832

Steve,
I've dropped the engine/transmission maybe eight or nine times out of
various Tigers. It's usually a one-man operation for me with just an engine
crane, a couple heavy duty dollies, a couple floor jacks, and several jack
stands.Attached are some documents I've accumulated that describe various
ways to do it,  and a link to my buddy Duke S. youtube video. There are
also other youtube videos out there and plenty of instructions on the
TE/AE, STOA, and CAT sites. It takes me about three hours to do it by
myself now as I'm old and slow.

Bugz

https://youtu.be/A13lFqRls-U

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 9:15 PM steve wick via Tigers <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due
> to work, health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going

--0000000000005d2d9605d256c832
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Steve,</div><div>I&#39;ve dropped th=
e engine/transmission maybe eight or nine times out of various Tigers. It&#=
39;s usually a one-man operation for me with just an engine crane, a couple=
 heavy duty dollies, a couple floor jacks, and several jack stands.Attached=
 are some documents I&#39;ve accumulated that describe various ways to do i=
t,=C2=A0 and a link to my buddy Duke S. youtube video. There are also other=
 youtube videos out there and plenty of instructions on the TE/AE, STOA, an=
d CAT sites. It takes me about three hours to do it by myself now as I&#39;=
m old and slow.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Bugz</div><div><br></div><div>=
<a href=3D"https://youtu.be/A13lFqRls-U">https://youtu.be/A13lFqRls-U</a></=
div><div><br></div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" cl=
ass=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 9:15 PM steve wick via Tigers &lt=
;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wro=
te:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px =
0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I&#39;ve had my Tiger for=
 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems with the=
 wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The last 10 ye=
ars or so, I haven&#39;t driven it more
 than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the u=
nreliability issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating =
the wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the orig=
inal paint color (Midnight Blue)
 throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull the engine and tr=
ansmission.=C2=A0</div>
</div></blockquote></div></div>

--0000000000005d2d9605d256c832--

--0000000000005d2d9805d256c834
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Tiger Engine Removal Process.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kws6nrwr0>

--0000000000005d2d9805d256c834
Content-Disposition: attachment; 
	filename="Tiger Crossmember removal install.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kws6nrxf1>

--0000000000005d2d9805d256c834
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="STOA Engine Removal S.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kws6nrxh2>

--0000000000005d2d9805d256c834
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--0000000000005d2d9805d256c834--

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:02:39 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1622966530958586113==
 boundary="------------0eERqbZTVuYiHWoZ0HcYn05d"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0eERqbZTVuYiHWoZ0HcYn05d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The roller cam 302 is a nice upgrade. Others who have done the swap can 
better advise but the bellhousing you now have is a 5 bolt and the 302 
bellhousing is a 6 bolt. The bolt pattern on the Toploader 4 speed is 
the older style. I'm not 100% sure but some bellhousings I believe have 
both transmission bolt patterns. Also, as I recall there was a (likely 
rare) cast iron bellhousing that have both 5 and 6 bolt block 
arrangement. I believe certain scatter shields had that too. You will 
need the 302 flywheel and there are different teeth counts on the 
flywheel. So, how that all mates up with the starter I do not know.  As 
I said, others have done the swap and can best advise. I just know what 
the potential issues are..., not how to solve them.

Keep us posted on the project. It can be inspirational (says the guy 
whose Tiger has been on jackstands for almost 22 years now). And yes, I 
can understand how the interruptions happen and the desire to not have 
multiple cars disassembled and scattered about. All the best.

On 12/3/2021 6:14 PM, steve wick via Tigers wrote:
> This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger 
> for 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems 
> with the wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several times. 
> The last 10 years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per 
> year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the unreliability 
> issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating the 
> wiring harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the 
> original paint color (Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As part of 
> that, I was going to pull the engine and transmission.
>   First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My 
> car was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some 
> shade of red that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was 
> painted black. I figure if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as 
> well do it right.
>   Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the 
> top and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are 
> way behind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I 
> pull from the bottom. I don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I 
> have a 4-post car lift, so can position the front of the car over the 
> edge of the platform, block up the frame under the A pillar and chain 
> the rear frame rails down and lift the whole car in the air, minus the 
> front crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove the transmission, strip the 
> engine to the block and heads and pull from the top. Which would be 
> the best way, and why?
> "refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a 
> rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and 
> have fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering 
> using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts 
> availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do I 
> hurt the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny 
> available but newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding the stock units?
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------0eERqbZTVuYiHWoZ0HcYn05d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>The roller cam 302 is a nice upgrade. Others who have done the
      swap can better advise but the bellhousing you now have is a 5
      bolt and the 302 bellhousing is a 6 bolt. The bolt pattern on the
      Toploader 4 speed is the older style. I'm not 100% sure but some
      bellhousings I believe have both transmission bolt patterns. 
      Also, as I recall there was a (likely rare) cast iron bellhousing
      that have both 5 and 6 bolt block arrangement. I believe certain
      scatter shields had that too. You will need the 302 flywheel and
      there are different teeth counts on the flywheel. So, how that all
      mates up with the starter I do not know.  As I said, others have
      done the swap and can best advise. I just know what the potential
      issues are..., not how to solve them.</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Keep us posted on the project. It can be inspirational (says the
      guy whose Tiger has been on jackstands for almost 22 years now).
      And yes, I can understand how the interruptions happen and the
      desire to not have multiple cars disassembled and scattered about.
      All the best.<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/3/2021 6:14 PM, steve wick via
      Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;">P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</style>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my
        Tiger for 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had
        constant problems with the wiring and fuel system that left me
        stranded several times. The last 10 years or so, I haven't
        driven it more than 100 miles per year, mainly due to work,
        health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I plan on going
        through my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness and,
        as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the original paint
        color (Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As part of that, I was
        going to pull the engine and transmission. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
          First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black?
        My car was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to
        some shade of red that now needs serious help. The engine
        compartment was painted black. I figure if I'm going to repaint
        everything, I might as well do it right.</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
          Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from
        the top and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing
        days are way behind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the
        car myself if I pull from the bottom. I don't see a good place
        to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can position the
        front of the car over the edge of the platform, block up the
        frame under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and
        lift the whole car in the air, minus the front
        crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove the transmission, strip the
        engine to the block and heads and pull from the top. Which would
        be the best way, and why?</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
          Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going
        to "refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to
        mess up a rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just
        to drive and have fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius.
        I'm considering using a roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of
        the ZDDP issue, parts availability, reliability, small boost in
        power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of the car by having
        the original engine/tranny available but newer stuff installed,
        vs. rebuilding the stock units?</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Thanks guys. Looking forward to everyone's input and opinion.</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Steve</div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>
--------------0eERqbZTVuYiHWoZ0HcYn05d--

--===============1622966530958586113==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1622966530958586113==--

---

From: Allan Ballard via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 17:52:45 -0500

--===============1943363190231267031==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_6DFD3185-5C51-4A31-BBB7-9EB172589479"

--Apple-Mail=_6DFD3185-5C51-4A31-BBB7-9EB172589479
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

The 302 rotating assembly can be fitted to a 5 bolt 289 block, enabling =
the stock top loader to be used if desired.

I=E2=80=99m unsure about a roller cam but hydraulic lifter and solid =
lifter cams should=E2=80=99t be a problem.

I=E2=80=99m running a 302 rotating assembly paired to the Holman Moody =
hydraulic lifter version of the 289 HIPO cam with big valve
Aluminum heads and CAT headers.

The stock toploader was kept although I=E2=80=99m considering the =
addition of a 5 speed.

This isn=E2=80=99t as radical a setup as a roller cam provides but is a =
good option for a more warm than hot setup.

Allan Ballard
-Atlanta

> On Dec 4, 2021, at 5:02 PM, Tom Witt via Tigers =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> The roller cam 302 is a nice upgrade. Others who have done the swap =
can better advise but the bellhousing you now have is a 5 bolt and the =
302 bellhousing is a 6 bolt. The bolt pattern on the Toploader 4 speed =
is the older style. I'm not 100% sure but some bellhousings I believe =
have both transmission bolt patterns.  Also, as I recall there was a =
(likely rare) cast iron bellhousing that have both 5 and 6 bolt block =
arrangement. I believe certain scatter shields had that too. You will =
need the 302 flywheel and there are different teeth counts on the =
flywheel. So, how that all mates up with the starter I do not know.  As =
I said, others have done the swap and can best advise. I just know what =
the potential issues are..., not how to solve them.
>=20
> Keep us posted on the project. It can be inspirational (says the guy =
whose Tiger has been on jackstands for almost 22 years now). And yes, I =
can understand how the interruptions happen and the desire to not have =
multiple cars disassembled and scattered about. All the best.
>> This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my Tiger =
for 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant problems =
with the wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several times. The =
last 10 years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles per year, =
mainly due to work, health issues, time and the unreliability issue. I =
plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring harness =
and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the original paint color =
(Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As part of that, I was going to pull =
the engine and transmission.=20
>>   First question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My =
car was completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade =
of red that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted =
black. I figure if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do =
it right.
>>   Second question. I've heard of people pulling the engine from the =
top and from the bottom. It's just me, and my bench-pressing days are =
way behind me, so I won't be lifting the front of the car myself if I =
pull from the bottom. I don't see a good place to attach a hoist. I have =
a 4-post car lift, so can position the front of the car over the edge of =
the platform, block up the frame under the A pillar and chain the rear =
frame rails down and lift the whole car in the air, minus the front =
crossmember/engine/tranny, or remove the transmission, strip the engine =
to the block and heads and pull from the top. Which would be the best =
way, and why?
>>   Last question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to =
"refresh" them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a =
rare car like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have =
fun with, without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a =
roller cam 302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts =
availability, reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt =
the value of the car by having the original engine/tranny available but =
newer stuff installed, vs. rebuilding the stock units?
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_6DFD3185-5C51-4A31-BBB7-9EB172589479
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">The =
302 rotating assembly can be fitted to a 5 bolt 289 block, enabling the =
stock top loader to be used if desired.<div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">I=E2=80=99m unsure about a roller cam =
but hydraulic lifter and solid lifter cams should=E2=80=99t be a =
problem.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">I=E2=80=
=99m running a 302 rotating assembly paired to the Holman Moody =
hydraulic lifter version of the 289 HIPO cam with big valve</div><div =
class=3D"">Aluminum heads and CAT headers.</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">The stock toploader was kept although =
I=E2=80=99m considering the addition of a 5 speed.</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">This isn=E2=80=99t as =
radical a setup as a roller cam provides but is a good option for a more =
warm than hot setup.</div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">Allan Ballard</div><div class=3D"">-Atlanta</div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Dec 4, 2021, at 5:02 PM, Tom Witt via =
Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><meta =
charset=3D"UTF-8" class=3D""><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D"">The roller cam 302 is a nice upgrade. Others who have =
done the swap can better advise but the bellhousing you now have is a 5 =
bolt and the 302 bellhousing is a 6 bolt. The bolt pattern on the =
Toploader 4 speed is the older style. I'm not 100% sure but some =
bellhousings I believe have both transmission bolt patterns.&nbsp; Also, =
as I recall there was a (likely rare) cast iron bellhousing that have =
both 5 and 6 bolt block arrangement. I believe certain scatter shields =
had that too. You will need the 302 flywheel and there are different =
teeth counts on the flywheel. So, how that all mates up with the starter =
I do not know.&nbsp; As I said, others have done the swap and can best =
advise. I just know what the potential issues are..., not how to solve =
them.</div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">Keep =
us posted on the project. It can be inspirational (says the guy whose =
Tiger has been on jackstands for almost 22 years now). And yes, I can =
understand how the interruptions happen and the desire to not have =
multiple cars disassembled and scattered about. All the best.<br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"moz-cite-prefix" style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;">On 12/3/2021 6:14 PM, steve wick via Tigers =
wrote:<br class=3D""></div><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
cite=3D"mid:[email-masked].=
prod.outlook.com" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; =
font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><div =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" =
class=3D"">This will be a long post, so please bear with me. I've had my =
Tiger for 20 years, but only drove it occasionally. I had constant =
problems with the wiring and fuel system that left me stranded several =
times. The last 10 years or so, I haven't driven it more than 100 miles =
per year, mainly due to work, health issues, time and the unreliability =
issue. I plan on going through my Tiger this winter, updating the wiring =
harness and, as a bonus, getting it ready to go back to the original =
paint color (Midnight Blue) throughout the car. As part of that, I was =
going to pull the engine and transmission.&nbsp;</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>First =
question. Is the engine compartment body color or black? My car was =
completely repainted, inside and out, in the 70's to some shade of red =
that now needs serious help. The engine compartment was painted black. I =
figure if I'm going to repaint everything, I might as well do it =
right.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">&nbsp;<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Second question. I've heard =
of people pulling the engine from the top and from the bottom. It's just =
me, and my bench-pressing days are way behind me, so I won't be lifting =
the front of the car myself if I pull from the bottom. I don't see a =
good place to attach a hoist. I have a 4-post car lift, so can position =
the front of the car over the edge of the platform, block up the frame =
under the A pillar and chain the rear frame rails down and lift the =
whole car in the air, minus the front crossmember/engine/tranny, or =
remove the transmission, strip the engine to the block and heads and =
pull from the top. Which would be the best way, and why?</div><div =
style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Last =
question. As long as the engine/tranny are out, I'm going to "refresh" =
them. I'm a hot rodder at heart, but don't want to mess up a rare car =
like a Tiger. I'm looking for something just to drive and have fun with, =
without getting smoked by a Prius. I'm considering using a roller cam =
302 and a 5 speed, because of the ZDDP issue, parts availability, =
reliability, small boost in power, etc. How much do I hurt the value of =
the car by having the original engine/tranny available but newer stuff =
installed, vs. rebuilding the stock units?</div><div style=3D"font-family:=
 Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, =
sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">Thanks guys. Looking forward to =
everyone's input and opinion.</div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, =
Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, =
sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" class=3D"">Steve</div><br =
class=3D""><fieldset class=3D"moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset><pre =
class=3D"moz-quote-pre" =
wrap=3D"">_______________________________________________

<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a>
Archive: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermai=
l/tigers</a> <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>=

</pre></blockquote><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
m" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
.com</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_6DFD3185-5C51-4A31-BBB7-9EB172589479--

--===============1943363190231267031==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1943363190231267031==--