Subject: [Tigers] F4B Coil Placement

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:59:45 -0500

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239846863850

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239847724261
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

QXR0YWNoZWQgaXMgYSBwaWN0dXJlIGZyb20gdGhlIG9yaWdpbmFsIExBVCBGNEIgaW50YWtlIGtp
dC7CoCBOb3RlIHRoZSBwbGFjZW1lbnQgb2YgdGhlIGNvaWwgaXMgYXQgYW4gYW5nbGUuwqAgRGlk
IHRoaXMgYWxsb3cgdGhlIHVzZSBvZiB0aGUgb3JpZ2luYWwgYnJhY2tldCBhbmQgd2hlcmUgd291
bGQgaXQgYm9sdC7CoEppbSBEU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IEdhbGF4eQ==

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239847724261
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239847724261--

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239846863850
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20211230_142804.jpg";
 size=65384

/9k=

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239846863850
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

----_com.samsung.android.email_21750239846863850--

---

From: Theo Smit via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:59:48 -0700 (MST)

--===============1761810626217167482==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-0E38B51B-BA0D-435F-935E-0D36ECFA8B82
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-0E38B51B-BA0D-435F-935E-0D36ECFA8B82
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-0E38B51B-BA0D-435F-935E-0D36ECFA8B82
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-0E38B51B-BA0D-435F-935E-0D36ECFA8B82--

--===============1761810626217167482==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1761810626217167482==--