Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Study

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 08:17:11 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0915128531878407774==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D74AF5.0A3AD630"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D74AF5.0A3AD630
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                I've been hands off the Tiger Engine Study for some time
now, too long actually - I'll blame Covid.

I hope everyone on the List has gotten their shots now so we can move
forward.

The TE/AE web site has the Tiger engine survey online now - teae.org - but
its location is not as obvious as I would like right now.

Here is what you do.

Go to teae.org

Search - type in engine study - enter

Tiger Engine Study title will appear - click on that

Tiger Engine Study instructions are shown

There are 2 options - 1, to print a pdf copy of the survey - this is good
for taking the Survey to your Tiger

          2, an online log in form of the survey

Option 2 - this is the automatic format

Type in your name and email

Please send the survey form - check YES

You will receive an online survey form and link in your email

Fill out survey

Submit survey and your info will automatically register to the Tiger Engine
Survey spreadsheet

Receive an email confirming your survey info - this email also gives you the
ability to correct or add info and submit.

Please, everyone check it out this new approach and input your Tiger Engine
information.

Spread the word, I would like all Tiger owners to participate.

Thanks

Ron Fraser

 

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D74AF5.0A3AD630
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&#8217;ve been hands off the Tiger =
Engine Study for some time now, too long actually &#8211; I&#8217;ll =
blame Covid.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I hope everyone on the =
List has gotten their shots now so we can move forward.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The TE/AE =
web site has the Tiger engine survey online now &#8211; <b>teae.org</b> =
- but its location is not as obvious as I would like right =
now.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here is what you do.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Go to =
teae.org<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Search</b> &#8211; type in <b>engine study</b> =
&#8211; enter<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Tiger Engine Study =
title will appear &#8211; click on that<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Tiger Engine Study instructions are =
shown<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>There are 2 options &#8211; 1, to print a pdf copy of =
the survey &#8211; this is good for taking the Survey to your =
Tiger<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp; 2, an online log in form of the survey<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Option =
2</b> &#8211; this is the automatic format<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Type in =
your name and email<o:p></o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please send =
the survey form &#8211; <b>check YES<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>You will receive an online survey form and link in =
your email<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fill out =
survey<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Submit survey and your info =
will automatically register to the Tiger Engine Survey =
spreadsheet<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Receive an email =
confirming your survey info &#8211; this email also gives you the =
ability to correct or add info and submit.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please, =
everyone check it out this new approach and input your Tiger Engine =
information.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spread the word, I would =
like all Tiger owners to participate.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D74AF5.0A3AD630--

--===============0915128531878407774==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0915128531878407774==--

---

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 08:14:50 -0400

--===============0559793457554581764==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D75074.DF7C9070"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D75074.DF7C9070
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                So far no one has added their Tiger engine survey info - I
was hoping for better.   If that statement in not correct, if you have
submitted your information into this new format, let me know.

This is a new format for the Original Tiger Engine Study - it is a blank
spreadsheet right now waiting for your Tiger Engine Survey info.   This is
also a new format and process for the TE/AE web master and I.    If this new
format is not working correctly we need to understand why.   We also need to
know if it is working correctly.   We need everyone's help and participation
for that to happen.

I have entered 3 lines of Tiger Engine info, that is all the information
contained in this new Tiger Engine Study spreadsheet.   I'm not going to
enter all the Original Tiger Engine Study info I have gathered over the
years.    Some or most of that information may be out of date and in many
cases the information is incomplete.   

You have to understand it took me a few years to expand the data fields of
the Tiger Engine Study to answer basic questions about the Tiger engine
configurations within the 13 production Tiger engine groups.    It took a
few more years to add additional data fields to answer other Tiger engine
questions asked by Tiger owners.   None of the Sunbeam publications cover
this subject.

                I have been asked if this Tiger Engine spreadsheet is
available for study.   Right now - NO, it is not.   Right now there is not
enough information within this new format to study.   If you have Tiger or
Ford engine configuration questions - just ask me.   I will do my best to
answer.

                This Original Tiger Engine Study needs every Tiger owners
participation.   If you previously submitted information to me - please
submit your information again through this new automatic format.   If you
have never submitted your Tiger Engine information - please participate.
More information means better understanding of our Marque.

                There is more to learn about our Original Tiger Engines -
let's discover it together.

Next Monday is Memorial Day - to all military personnel - Thank You for your
service 

To all Heath Care Workers - Thank You for your service and perseverance 

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Ron Fraser
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 8:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Engine Study

Here is what you do.

Go to teae.org

Fill out survey

Thanks

Ron Fraser

 

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D75074.DF7C9070
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; So far no one has added their Tiger =
engine survey info &#8211; I was hoping for better.&nbsp;&nbsp; If that =
statement in not correct, if you have submitted your information into =
this new format, let me know.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>This is a new format for the Original Tiger =
Engine Study &#8211; <b>it is a blank spreadsheet right now waiting for =
your Tiger Engine Survey info.</b>&nbsp;&nbsp; This is also a new format =
and process for the TE/AE web master and I.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;If this =
new format is not working correctly we need to understand =
why.&nbsp;&nbsp; We also need to know if it is working =
correctly.&nbsp;&nbsp; We need everyone&#8217;s help and participation =
for that to happen.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>I have entered 3 lines of Tiger Engine info, =
that is all the information contained in this new Tiger Engine Study =
spreadsheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>I&#8217;m not going to enter all the =
Original</b> <b>Tiger Engine Study info I have gathered over the =
years.</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Some or most of that information may be out =
of date and in many cases the information is incomplete.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'text-indent:.5in'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>You have to understand it took me a few years =
to expand the data fields of the Tiger Engine Study to answer basic =
questions about the Tiger engine configurations within the 13 production =
Tiger engine groups.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It took a few more years to add =
additional data fields to answer other Tiger engine questions asked by =
Tiger owners.&nbsp;&nbsp; None of the Sunbeam publications cover this =
subject.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have been asked if this Tiger =
Engine spreadsheet is available for study.&nbsp;&nbsp; Right now &#8211; =
<b>NO,</b> it is not.&nbsp;&nbsp; Right now there is not enough =
information within this new format to study.&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>If you have =
Tiger or Ford engine configuration questions &#8211; just ask =
me.</b>&nbsp;&nbsp; I will do my best to answer.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This Original Tiger Engine Study =
needs every Tiger owners participation.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you previously =
submitted information to me &#8211; please submit your information again =
through this new automatic format.&nbsp;&nbsp; If you have never =
submitted your Tiger Engine information &#8211; please =
participate.&nbsp;&nbsp; More information means better understanding of =
our Marque.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; There is more to learn about our =
Original Tiger Engines &#8211; let&#8217;s discover it =
together.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Next Monday is Memorial Day &#8211; to all military =
personnel &#8211; Thank You for your service <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>To all Heath =
Care Workers &#8211; Thank You for your service and perseverance =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Ron =
Fraser<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, May 17, 2021 8:17 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Tiger Engine =
Study<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&#8217;ve been hands off the Tiger =
Engine Study for some time now, too long actually &#8211; I&#8217;ll =
blame Covid.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I hope everyone on the =
List has gotten their shots now so we can move forward.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The TE/AE =
web site has the Tiger engine survey online now &#8211; <b>teae.org</b> =
- but its location is not as obvious as I would like right =
now.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here is what you do.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Go to =
teae.org<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Search</b> &#8211; type in <b>engine study</b> =
&#8211; enter<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Tiger Engine Study =
title will appear &#8211; click on that<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Tiger Engine Study instructions are =
shown<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>There are 2 options &#8211; 1, to print a pdf copy of =
the survey &#8211; this is good for taking the Survey to your =
Tiger<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-left:1.0in'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp; 2, an online log in form of the survey<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Option =
2</b> &#8211; this is the automatic format<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Type in =
your name and email<o:p></o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please send =
the survey form &#8211; <b>check YES<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>You will receive an online survey form and link in =
your email<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Fill out =
survey<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Submit survey and your info =
will automatically register to the Tiger Engine Survey =
spreadsheet<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Receive an email =
confirming your survey info &#8211; this email also gives you the =
ability to correct or add info and submit.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please, =
everyone check it out this new approach and input your Tiger Engine =
information.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Spread the word, I would =
like all Tiger owners to participate.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D75074.DF7C9070--

--===============0559793457554581764==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0559793457554581764==--