Subject: [Tigers] Are the front & rear bumpers identical on a Tiger?

From: R Flynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 11:46:12 -0500

--===============0800515485038869623==

--000000000000005b1d05b7d97b0b

Subject says it all - certainly looks like they are.

Need to have them rechomed (and the rear one has always had a wee bit of a
twist in it), not sure if I need to keep track of which is which.

Cheers in in advance
-- 
rick
B9471206: http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/flynn_r/default.asp

--000000000000005b1d05b7d97b0b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Subject says it all - certainly looks like they are.<div><br></div><div dir=
=3D"auto">Need to have them rechomed (and the rear one has always had a wee=
 bit of a twist in it), not sure if I need to keep track of which is which.=
</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Cheers in in advance</d=
iv>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmai=
l_signature">rick<br>B9471206: <a href=3D"http://www.tigersunited.com/car_s=
how/flynn_r/default.asp" target=3D"_blank">http://www.tigersunited.com/car_=
show/flynn_r/default.asp</a></div>

--000000000000005b1d05b7d97b0b--

--===============0800515485038869623==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0800515485038869623==--