Subject: [Tigers] Hemmings Wheels Article

From: Rob Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 20:22:38 -0500

--===============3600090521994446228==

--00000000000044fd1105b9ebbb47

The VTO wheels that look like Panasports weren't mentioned in the article.
I may regret not buying the 15" Panasports instead of the Rota wheels I did
get for $569.
I'll have to find out how VTO wheels compare to Panasports and much heavier
and lower in strength the Rota wheels are.

--00000000000044fd1105b9ebbb47
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;font-size:small">The VTO wheels that look like Panasports weren&=
#39;t=C2=A0mentioned in the article.=C2=A0 I may regret not buying the 15&q=
uot; Panasports instead of the Rota wheels I did get for $569.=C2=A0</div><=
div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-si=
ze:small">I&#39;ll have to find out how VTO wheels compare to Panasports an=
d much heavier and lower in strength the=C2=A0Rota wheels are.</div></div>

--00000000000044fd1105b9ebbb47--

--===============3600090521994446228==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3600090521994446228==--