Subject: [Tigers] seat side panel

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 20:54:47 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2945190709261925717==
	boundary="----=_Part_1606638_1237074212.1606683287109"

------=_Part_1606638_1237074212.1606683287109
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

after mine that were a wrinkle black finish got chipped and scratched over =
the years, I covered them with the same material that is used for the seat =
upholstery, look good don't scratch and until you look really close you don=
't realize they aren't painted. =C2=A0Not concours, but very practical. I a=
lso made a sleave to cover and protect =C2=A0the E-Brake handle., Clyde
------=_Part_1606638_1237074212.1606683287109
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">after mine that were a wrinkle black finish got chipped and scratched over the years, I covered them with the same material that is used for the seat upholstery, look good don't scratch and until you look really close you don't realize they aren't painted. &nbsp;Not concours, but very practical. I also made a sleave to cover and protect &nbsp;the E-Brake handle., Clyde</div>

------=_Part_1606638_1237074212.1606683287109--

--===============2945190709261925717==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2945190709261925717==--