Subject: [Tigers] Sad News

From: Buck Trippel via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 09:27:06 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3753680292356564375==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0CBC_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0CBC_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0CBD_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0"

------=_NextPart_001_0CBD_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have some sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy
illness Max Pahmeier has passed away. 

Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the driving force behind most of
the SUNIs. 

He, and his vision, will certainly be missed. 

Buck 

 <https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=42227> 

------=_NextPart_001_0CBD_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have some sad news to pass =
on. I've just learned that after a lengthy illness Max Pahmeier has =
passed away. <br><br>Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the =
driving force behind most of the SUNIs. <br><br>He, and his vision, will =
certainly be missed. <br><br>Buck <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
align=3Dright style=3D'text-align:right'><a =
href=3D"https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=3Deditpost&amp;p=3D=
42227"><span style=3D'color:blue;text-decoration:none'><img border=3D0 =
width=3D70 height=3D22 style=3D'width:.7291in;height:.2291in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_2" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"Edit/Delete Message"></span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0CBD_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0--

------=_NextPart_000_0CBC_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0
	name="image001.gif"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0CBC_01D6B67A.7EB75DE0--

--===============3753680292356564375==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3753680292356564375==--

---

From: Jim B via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 09:58:12 -0800

--===============2452807003983517567==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_4784B2C7-CE2D-4ADE-B803-5D9B86695441"

--Apple-Mail=_4784B2C7-CE2D-4ADE-B803-5D9B86695441
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

My condolences to his family and all who knew him.

Jim

> On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via Tigers =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> I have some sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a =
lengthy illness Max Pahmeier has passed away.=20
>=20
> Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the driving force behind =
most of the SUNIs.=20
>=20
> He, and his vision, will certainly be missed.=20
>=20
> Buck=20
>  =
<https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=3Deditpost&p=3D42227>
> =20
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_4784B2C7-CE2D-4ADE-B803-5D9B86695441
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><span=
 style=3D"font-size: 14px;" class=3D"">My condolences to his family and =
all who knew him.</span><div class=3D""><span style=3D"font-size: 14px;" =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></span></div><div class=3D""><span =
style=3D"font-size: 14px;" class=3D"">Jim<br class=3D""></span><div><br =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Nov =
9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via Tigers &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D"">I have some sad news to =
pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy illness Max Pahmeier has =
passed away.<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was =
the driving force behind most of the SUNIs.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">He, and his vision, will certainly be missed.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Buck<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><o:p =
class=3D""></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; text-align: right;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=3Deditpost&amp;p=3D=
42227" class=3D""><span style=3D"color: blue; text-decoration: none;" =
class=3D""><span =
id=3D"cid:[email-masked]">&lt;image001.gif&gt;</span></spa=
n></a><o:p class=3D""></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D""><o:p =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o:p></div></div><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a=
></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_4784B2C7-CE2D-4ADE-B803-5D9B86695441--

--===============2452807003983517567==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2452807003983517567==--

---

From: Ken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 12:04:33 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5269821475621144691==
 boundary="------------6B2B874EDE66BA7E3AB838D4"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------6B2B874EDE66BA7E3AB838D4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Truly a loss for the Sunbeam community. Condolences to his family...

Ken

On 11/9/2020 10:58 AM, Jim B via Tigers wrote:
>> On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via Tigers 
>>
>> I have some sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a 
>> lengthy illness Max Pahmeier has passed away.
>>
>> Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the driving force behind 
>> most of the SUNIs.
>>
>> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers 
>> <http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers>http://autox.team.net/archive 
>> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
-- 
Ken Tisdale
303-807-5488

--------------6B2B874EDE66BA7E3AB838D4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Truly a loss for the Sunbeam community. Condolences to his
      family...</p>
    <p>Ken<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/9/2020 10:58 AM, Jim B via Tigers
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <span style="font-size: 14px;" class="">My condolences to his
        family and all who knew him.</span>
      <div class=""><span style="font-size: 14px;" class=""><br class="">
        </span></div>
      <div class=""><span style="font-size: 14px;" class="">Jim<br
            class="">
        </span>
        <div><br class="">
          <blockquote type="cite" class="">
            <div class="">On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via
              Tigers &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:</div>
            <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
            <div class="">
              <div class="WordSection1" style="page: WordSection1;
                caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
                font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps:
                normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform:
                none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
                <div style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family:
                  Calibri, sans-serif;" class="">I have some sad news to
                  pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy
                  illness Max Pahmeier has passed away.<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br class="">
                  <br class="">
                  Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the
                  driving force behind most of the SUNIs.<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br class="">
                  <br class="">
                  He, and his vision, will certainly be missed.<span
                    class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><br class="">
                  <br class="">
                  Buck<span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span><o:p
                    class=""></o:p></div>
                <div style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family:
                  Calibri, sans-serif; text-align: right;" class=""><a
href="https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&amp;p=42227"
                    class="" moz-do-not-send="true"><span style="color:
                      blue; text-decoration: none;" class=""><span
                        id="cid:[email-masked]">&lt;image001.gif&gt;</span></span></a><o:p
                    class=""></o:p></div>
                <div style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family:
                  Calibri, sans-serif;" class=""><o:p class=""> </o:p></div>
              </div>
              <span style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class="">_______________________________________________</span><br
                style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <br style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" style="font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br
                style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <br style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <span style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class="">Donate:<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <span style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class="">Archive:<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a><span
                style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class=""><span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                href="http://autox.team.net/archive" style="font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
                start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
                white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
                -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br
                style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <br style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none;" class="">
              <span style="caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal;
                font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal;
                letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent:
                0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
                text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline
                !important;" class="">Unsubscribe:<span
                  class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><a
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px;
                font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
                font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
                auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
                text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
                word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=""
                moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a></div>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br class="">
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Ken Tisdale
303-807-5488</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------6B2B874EDE66BA7E3AB838D4--

--===============5269821475621144691==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5269821475621144691==--

---

From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 17:19:33 -0600

--===============8310110695038614064==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6B6BC.8008B710"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6B6BC.8008B710
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Tigers:

=20

My wife and I are very sorry to learn of Max=E2=80=99s passing.  He was =
one of the first people we met when we attended SUNI in Rapid City and I =
remember him being quite the character.  We will certainly keep his =
family in our prayers.

=20

Andy & Lisa Walker

Edmond, OK

B382001600LRXFE

=20

From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 1:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Bill Pass <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sad News

=20

Ken

My condolences to his family and all who knew him.=20

=20

Jim

=20

I have some sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy =
illness Max Pahmeier has passed away.=20

Buck=20

 <https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=3Deditpost&p=3D42227> =

=20

Archive:  <http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers> =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  <http://autox.team.net/archive> =
http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe:  =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]> =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

=20

_______________________________________________
=20
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
=20
=20

--=20
Ken Tisdale
303-807-5488

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6B6BC.8008B710
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas",serif;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Tigers:<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>My wife and I are very sorry to learn of Max=E2=80=99s passing.=C2=A0 =
He was one of the first people we met when we attended SUNI in Rapid =
City and I remember him being quite the character.=C2=A0 We will =
certainly keep his family in our prayers.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Andy &amp; Lisa Walker<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Edmond, OK<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>B382001600LRXFE<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Ken<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, November 9, 2020 1:05 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Cc:</b> Bill Pass =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Sad =
News<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>Truly a loss for the Sunbeam =
community. Condolences to his =
family...<o:p></o:p></p><p>Ken<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On 11/9/2020 10:58 AM, Jim B via Tigers =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.5pt'>My condolences to his =
family and all who knew him.</span> <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt'>Jim</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via Tigers =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I have some =
sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy illness Max =
Pahmeier has passed away.<span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span><br><br>Most in the Sunbeam =
world know that Max was the driving force behind most of the SUNIs.<span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span><br><br>He, and his vision, =
will certainly be missed.<span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span><br><br>Buck<span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><p=
 class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright style=3D'text-align:right'><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=3Deditpost&amp;p=3D=
42227"><span =
style=3D'text-decoration:none'>&lt;image001.gif&gt;</span></a><o:p></o:p>=
</span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>&nbsp;<o:p></=
o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>____________=
___________________________________<br><br></span><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>tigers@autox=
.team.net</span></a><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'><br><br>Dona=
te:<span class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>http://www.t=
eam.net/donate.html</span></a><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'><br>Archive:=
<span class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>http://www.t=
eam.net/pipermail/tigers</span></a><span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>&nbsp;</span=
></span><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>http://autox=
.team.net/archive</span></a><span =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'><br><br>Unsu=
bscribe:<span class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"><sp=
an =
style=3D'font-size:9.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif'>http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</span></a><o:p></o:p></p=
></div></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/piperma=
il/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
om">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</=
a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pr=
e></blockquote><pre>-- <o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Ken =
Tisdale<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>303-807-5488<o:p></o:p></pre></div></body></=
html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D6B6BC.8008B710--

--===============8310110695038614064==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8310110695038614064==--

---

From: "Dr. T. Y. McDowell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 18:44:09 -0500 (EST)

--===============2404595577311260553==
	boundary="----=_Part_122710_613570565.1604965449555"

------=_Part_122710_613570565.1604965449555
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My condolences as well.  Great Guy!

Tym McDowell

>     On 11/09/2020 12:58 PM Jim B via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
>         > >         On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via Tigers < [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] > wrote:
> >         I have some sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy illness Max Pahmeier has passed away.  
> > 
> >         Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the driving force behind most of the SUNIs.  
> > 
> >          https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=42227
> > 
> >         [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked]
> > 
> >         Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> > 
> >     > 
>     Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> 
> 
> 

------=_Part_122710_613570565.1604965449555
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html>
<html>
 <head> 
  <meta charset="UTF-8"> 
 </head>
 <body>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">My condolences as well.&nbsp; Great Guy!</span>
   <br>
  </div>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;"><br></span>
  </div>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: #333333;">
   <span style="font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt;">Tym McDowell</span>
  </div>
  <blockquote type="cite">
   <div>
    On 11/09/2020 12:58 PM Jim B via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
   </div>
   <div>
    <br>
   </div>
   <div>
    <br>
   </div>
   <span class="" style="font-size: 14px;">My condolences to his family and all who knew him.</span>
   <div class="">
    <span class="" style="font-size: 14px;"><br class=""></span>
   </div>
   <div class="">
    <span class="" style="font-size: 14px;">Jim<br class=""></span>
    <div>
     <br class="">
     <blockquote type="cite">
      <div class="">
       On Nov 9, 2020, at 9:27 AM, Buck Trippel via Tigers &lt;
       <a class="" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:
      </div>
      <div class="">
       <div style="page: WordSection1; caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class="WordSection1">
        <div class="" style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">
         I have some sad news to pass on. I've just learned that after a lengthy illness Max Pahmeier has passed away.
         <span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>
         <br class="">
         <br class="">Most in the Sunbeam world know that Max was the driving force behind most of the SUNIs.
         <span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>
         <br class="">
         <br class="">He, and his vision, will certainly be missed.
         <span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>
         <br class="">
         <br class="">Buck
         <span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>
        </div>
        <div class="" style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; text-align: right;">
         <a class="" href="https://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&amp;p=42227"><span class="" style="color: blue; text-decoration: none;"><span id="cid:[email-masked]">&lt;image001.gif&gt;</span></span></a>
        </div>
        <div class="" style="margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;">
         <br>
        </div>
       </div>
       <span class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">_______________________________________________</span>
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <a class="" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <span class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Donate:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span>
       <a class="" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <span class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Archive:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span>
       <a class="" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
       <span class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span>
       <a class="" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <br class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;">
       <span class="" style="caret-color: #000000; font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;">Unsubscribe:<span class="Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span>
       <a class="" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>
      </div>
     </blockquote>
    </div>
    <br class="">
   </div>_______________________________________________
   <br>
   <br>[email-masked]
   <br>
   <br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
   <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive
   <br>
   <br>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
   <br>
   <br>
   <br>
  </blockquote> 
 </body>
</html>
------=_Part_122710_613570565.1604965449555--

--===============2404595577311260553==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2404595577311260553==--