Subject: [Tigers] seat side panels

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:42:20 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8069313492856039786==
	boundary="----=_Part_1700890_1636936846.1606743740764"

------=_Part_1700890_1636936846.1606743740764
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I probably should have noted in my notes on covering the panels as opposed =
to painting them. =C2=A0Mine got scratched from the seat belts, I have the =
3 inch wide comp style belts and the other note is that I used the vlnyl fr=
om SS that is for a MK!A, it is thinner than the early stuff I think and th=
e texture almost duplicates the wrinkle paint. It needs to be glued with go=
od upholstery glue, Clyde
------=_Part_1700890_1636936846.1606743740764
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I probably should have noted in my notes on covering the panels as opposed to painting them. &nbsp;Mine got scratched from the seat belts, I have the 3 inch wide comp style belts and the other note is that I used the vlnyl from SS that is for a MK!A, it is thinner than the early stuff I think and the texture almost duplicates the wrinkle paint. It needs to be glued with good upholstery glue, Clyde</div>

------=_Part_1700890_1636936846.1606743740764--

--===============8069313492856039786==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8069313492856039786==--