Subject: [Tigers] Oil Filter Adapter

From: Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 16:48:19 -0500

--===============1687022970417034661==

--0000000000003be30205b3efe0b1

--0000000000003be30105b3efe0b0

This is the adapter I'm using with the small FL400/PH3600 filter.  It
appears to be NLA at several of the big suppliers, the blue one in the
original picture probably supersedes it.

--0000000000003be30105b3efe0b0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Thi=
s is the adapter I&#39;m using with the small FL400/PH3600 filter.=C2=A0 It=
 appears to be NLA at several of the big suppliers, the blue one in the ori=
ginal picture probably supersedes=C2=A0it.</div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_khf=
cyuk50" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"542" height=3D"542"><br></div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div></div>

--0000000000003be30105b3efe0b0--

--0000000000003be30205b3efe0b1
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_khfcyuk50>

--0000000000003be30205b3efe0b1--

--===============1687022970417034661==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1687022970417034661==--