Subject: [Tigers] Brake master cly gasket

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:45:32 -0400

--===============3986679583419478719==

--000000000000a90cde05af0fc4a0

Two short years,and the rubber seal inside the cover is breaking apart in
small pieces. Any ideas how to just get a new seal? One that's better would
be nice.
Oh anyone ever have luck finding GL 4 fluid for tranny and rack to top them
off?  Beau

--000000000000a90cde05af0fc4a0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Two short years,and the rubber seal inside the cover is b=
reaking apart in small pieces. Any ideas how to just get a new seal? One th=
at&#39;s better would be nice.=C2=A0=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Oh anyone ever =
have luck finding GL 4 fluid for tranny and rack to top them off?=C2=A0 Bea=
u=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000a90cde05af0fc4a0--

--===============3986679583419478719==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3986679583419478719==--