Subject: Re: [Tigers] Filling the rack

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:18:33 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8925804178414480861==
 boundary="------------925C0F51E5C670C02B719C4F"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------925C0F51E5C670C02B719C4F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

There has been a lot of good advise regarding refilling the rack and 
ensuring that the amount added meets the volume stated in the manual. 
But, short of removing a boot and tilting the car for a lengthy time 
there really is no way of knowing when the fluid is replenished there 
isn't residual and the rack may be getting overfilled.

Perhaps another point that could be part of this discussion is why the 
rack needs to have fluid added. Leaking boots are an obvious point but 
the rack end caps where they go over the tube are another source. I 
recall the Shop Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about 
that.As I stated in a previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years 
later with no use there is an accumulation of gear oil on the 
crossmember. It isn't where you can see it dripping but it must leak in 
the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a good solution for the 
end caps?

--------------925C0F51E5C670C02B719C4F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font face="Arial">There has been a lot of good advise regarding
        refilling the rack and ensuring that the amount added meets the
        volume stated in the manual. But, short of removing a boot and
        tilting the car for a lengthy time there really is no way of
        knowing when the fluid is replenished there isn't residual and
        the rack may be getting overfilled.</font></p>
    <p><font face="Arial">Perhaps another point that could be part of
        this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added.
        Leaking boots are an obvious point but the rack end caps where
        they go over the tube are another source. I recall the Shop
        Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about that.As I
        stated in a previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years
        later with no use there is an accumulation of gear oil on the
        crossmember. It isn't where you can see it dripping but it must
        leak in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a good
        solution for the end caps? </font><br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------925C0F51E5C670C02B719C4F--

--===============8925804178414480861==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8925804178414480861==--

---

From: twotigers--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 13:01:01 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3920525573003274626==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0023_01D67BA8.F3F28DD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D67BA8.F3F28DD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Quoting Tom, =E2=80=9CPerhaps another point that could be part of this =
discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added.=E2=80=9D

=20

Because it=E2=80=99s BRITISH. LOL!

=20

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tom Witt via =
Tigers
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Filling the rack

=20

There has been a lot of good advise regarding refilling the rack and =
ensuring that the amount added meets the volume stated in the manual. =
But, short of removing a boot and tilting the car for a lengthy time =
there really is no way of knowing when the fluid is replenished there =
isn't residual and the rack may be getting overfilled.

Perhaps another point that could be part of this discussion is why the =
rack needs to have fluid added. Leaking boots are an obvious point but =
the rack end caps where they go over the tube are another source. I =
recall the Shop Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about =
that.As I stated in a previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years =
later with no use there is an accumulation of gear oil on the =
crossmember. It isn't where you can see it dripping but it must leak in =
the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a good solution for the =
end caps?=20

=20

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D67BA8.F3F28DD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Quoting Tom, =E2=80=9C<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Perhaps another point that =
could be part of this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid =
added.=E2=80=9D<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Because =
it=E2=80=99s BRITISH. LOL!</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Tom Witt via =
Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:19 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Filling the =
rack<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>There has been a lot of good =
advise regarding refilling the rack and ensuring that the amount added =
meets the volume stated in the manual. But, short of removing a boot and =
tilting the car for a lengthy time there really is no way of knowing =
when the fluid is replenished there isn't residual and the rack may be =
getting overfilled.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Perhaps another point that =
could be part of this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid =
added. Leaking boots are an obvious point but the rack end caps where =
they go over the tube are another source. I recall the Shop Notes... =
(where are mine???) had a discussion about that.As I stated in a =
previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years later with no use there =
is an accumulation of gear oil on the crossmember. It isn't where you =
can see it dripping but it must leak in the smallest amount.?? Has =
anyone come up with a good solution for the end caps? =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01D67BA8.F3F28DD0--

--===============3920525573003274626==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3920525573003274626==--

---

From: coolvt--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:11:53 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5199398072935169176==
	boundary="----=_Part_5928420_7465178.1598472713124"

------=_Part_5928420_7465178.1598472713124
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

In my case the rack has to be filled because the boot split and the fluid l=
eaked out.=C2=A0

In a message dated 8/26/2020 4:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, tigers@autox=
.team.net writes:=C2=A0
Quoting Tom, =E2=80=9CPerhaps another point that could be part of this disc=
ussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added.=E2=80=9D

 =C2=A0

=C2=A0

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Tom Witt via Tige=
rs
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Filling the rack

=C2=A0

There has been a lot of good advise regarding refilling the rack and ensuri=
ng that the amount added meets the volume stated in the manual. But, short =
of removing a boot and tilting the car for a lengthy time there really is n=
o way of knowing when the fluid is replenished there isn't residual and the=
 rack may be getting overfilled.

Perhaps another point that could be part of this discussion is why the rack=
 needs to have fluid added. Leaking boots are an obvious point but the rack=
 end caps where they go over the tube are another source. I recall the Shop=
 Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about that.As I stated in a =
previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years later with no use there is=
 an accumulation of gear oil on the crossmember. It isn't where you can see=
 it dripping but it must leak in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up =
with a good solution for the end caps?=20

=C2=A0

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_5928420_7465178.1598472713124
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div>
<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">
<div><span style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: #000000;">In my case the rack has to be filled because the boot split and the fluid leaked out.&nbsp;<br><br></span></div>
</div>
In a message dated 8/26/2020 4:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked] writes:
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div id="yiv0462620443">
<div>
<div class="yiv0462620443WordSection1">
<p class="yiv0462620443MsoNormal">Quoting Tom, &ldquo;<span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Perhaps another point that could be part of this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added.&rdquo;</span></p>
<p class="yiv0462620443MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: sans-serif;"> &nbsp;</span></p>
<p class="yiv0462620443MsoNormal"><span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Because it&rsquo;s BRITISH. LOL!</span></p>
<p class="yiv0462620443MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<div id="yiv0462620443yqt37172" class="yiv0462620443yqt9209459849">
<div>
<div style="border: none; border-top: solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt; padding: 3.0pt 0in 0in 0in;">
<p class="yiv0462620443MsoNormal"><strong>From:</strong> Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <strong>On Behalf Of </strong>Tom Witt via Tigers<br clear="none"><strong>Sent:</strong> Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:19 AM<br clear="none"><strong>To:</strong> <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none"><strong>Subject:</strong> Re: [Tigers] Filling the rack</p>
</div>
</div>
<p class="yiv0462620443MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<p><span style="font-family: sans-serif;">There has been a lot of good advise regarding refilling the rack and ensuring that the amount added meets the volume stated in the manual. But, short of removing a boot and tilting the car for a lengthy time there really is no way of knowing when the fluid is replenished there isn't residual and the rack may be getting overfilled.</span></p>
<p><span style="font-family: sans-serif;">Perhaps another point that could be part of this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added. Leaking boots are an obvious point but the rack end caps where they go over the tube are another source. I recall the Shop Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about that.As I stated in a previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years later with no use there is an accumulation of gear oil on the crossmember. It isn't where you can see it dripping but it must leak in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a good solution for the end caps? </span></p>
</div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div id="yqt63123" class="yqt9209459849">_______________________________________________<br clear="none"><br clear="none"><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" shape="rect">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none"><br clear="none">Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener" shape="rect">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" target="_blank" rel="noopener" shape="rect">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank" rel="noopener" shape="rect">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none"><br clear="none">Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" target="_blank" rel="noopener" shape="rect">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none"><br clear="none"><br clear="none"></div>
</div>
------=_Part_5928420_7465178.1598472713124--

--===============5199398072935169176==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5199398072935169176==--

---

From: Owain Lloyd via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 22:14:27 +0200

--===============4670451527627831878==

--0000000000002042c605adcd78eb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

must have been a US made boot.  next time try the british ones.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 10:12 PM coolvt--- via Tigers <[email-masked]=
t>
wrote:

> In my case the rack has to be filled because the boot split and the fluid
> leaked out.
>
> Quoting Tom, =E2=80=9CPerhaps another point that could be part of this di=
scussion
> is why the rack needs to have fluid added.=E2=80=9D
>
>
>
> *From:* Tigers <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Tom Witt
> via Tigers
> *Sent:* Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:19 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Tigers] Filling the rack
>
>
>
> ensuring that the amount added meets the volume stated in the manual. But=
,
> short of removing a boot and tilting the car for a lengthy time there
> really is no way of knowing when the fluid is replenished there isn't
> residual and the rack may be getting overfilled.
>
> rack needs to have fluid added. Leaking boots are an obvious point but th=
e
> rack end caps where they go over the tube are another source. I recall th=
e
> Shop Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about that.As I stated
> in a previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years later with no use
> there is an accumulation of gear oil on the crossmember. It isn't where y=
ou
> can see it dripping but it must leak in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone
> come up with a good solution for the end caps?
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--0000000000002042c605adcd78eb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">must have been a US made boot.=C2=A0 next time try the bri=
tish ones.=C2=A0</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 10:12 PM coolvt--- via Tigers &lt;<=
a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote=
:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.=
8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div>
<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:r=
gb(0,0,0)">
<div><span style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;c=
olor:rgb(0,0,0)">In my case the rack has to be filled because the boot spli=
t and the fluid leaked out.=C2=A0<br><br></span></div>
</div>
In a message dated 8/26/2020 4:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, <a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a> wr=
ites:
<div>=C2=A0</div>
<div id=3D"gmail-m_-4377101821218910119yiv0462620443">
<div>
<div>
<p>Quoting Tom, =E2=80=9C<span style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">Perhaps ano=
ther point that could be part of this discussion is why the rack needs to h=
ave fluid added.=E2=80=9D</span></p>
<p><span style=3D"font-family:sans-serif"> =C2=A0</span></p>
<p><span style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">Because it=E2=80=99s BRITISH. LOL=
!</span></p>
<p>=C2=A0</p>
<div id=3D"gmail-m_-4377101821218910119yiv0462620443yqt37172">
<div>
<div style=3D"border-right:none;border-bottom:none;border-left:none;border-=
top:1pt solid rgb(225,225,225);padding:3pt 0in 0in">
<p><strong>From:</strong> Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers-bounces@autox=
.team.net" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; <strong>=
On Behalf Of </strong>Tom Witt via Tigers<br clear=3D"none"><strong>Sent:</=
strong> Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:19 AM<br clear=3D"none"><strong>To:</s=
trong> <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer"=
 target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><strong>Subj=
ect:</strong> Re: [Tigers] Filling the rack</p>
</div>
</div>
<p>=C2=A0</p>
<p><span style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">There has been a lot of good advi=
se regarding refilling the rack and ensuring that the amount added meets th=
e volume stated in the manual. But, short of removing a boot and tilting th=
e car for a lengthy time there really is no way of knowing when the fluid i=
s replenished there isn&#39;t residual and the rack may be getting overfill=
ed.</span></p>
<p><span style=3D"font-family:sans-serif">Perhaps another point that could =
be part of this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added. Leaki=
ng boots are an obvious point but the rack end caps where they go over the =
tube are another source. I recall the Shop Notes... (where are mine???) had=
 a discussion about that.As I stated in a previous post my rack was gone th=
ru and 20 years later with no use there is an accumulation of gear oil on t=
he crossmember. It isn&#39;t where you can see it dripping but it must leak=
 in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a good solution for the =
end caps? </span></p>
</div>
<p>=C2=A0</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div id=3D"gmail-m_-4377101821218910119yqt63123">__________________________=
_____________________<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><a href=3D"mailt=
o:[email-masked]" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
.net</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Donate: <a href=3D"http://www=
.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"noopener" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">Archive: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noopener" shape=3D"rect" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href=3D"http://auto=
x.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noopener" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//autox.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Unsubscri=
be: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"=
 rel=3D"noopener" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/ma=
ilman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none=
"><br clear=3D"none"></div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
m.net</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/owain.=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000002042c605adcd78eb--

--===============4670451527627831878==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4670451527627831878==--

---

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 15:36:17 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------CB17D07017E904F96B41A218
 boundary="------------5A632DB0F964C805F85F4358"

--------------5A632DB0F964C805F85F4358
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have a rack that was reportedly rebuilt by Dan and/or Dale.
It was expoxied between the tube and cast ends.  From the looks of it is 
its still slightly seeping...
Gary

On 8/26/2020 9:18 AM, Tom Witt via Tigers wrote:
> crossmember. It isn't where you can see it dripping but it must leak 
> in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a good solution for 
> the end caps?
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------5A632DB0F964C805F85F4358
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I have a rack that was reportedly rebuilt by Dan and/or Dale.<br>
    It was expoxied between the tube and cast ends.  From the looks of
    it is its still slightly seeping...<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/26/2020 9:18 AM, Tom Witt via
      Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p><font face="Arial">There has been a lot of good advise
          regarding refilling the rack and ensuring that the amount
          added meets the volume stated in the manual. But, short of
          removing a boot and tilting the car for a lengthy time there
          really is no way of knowing when the fluid is replenished
          there isn't residual and the rack may be getting overfilled.</font></p>
      <p><font face="Arial">Perhaps another point that could be part of
          this discussion is why the rack needs to have fluid added.
          Leaking boots are an obvious point but the rack end caps where
          they go over the tube are another source. I recall the Shop
          Notes... (where are mine???) had a discussion about that.As I
          stated in a previous post my rack was gone thru and 20 years
          later with no use there is an accumulation of gear oil on the
          crossmember. It isn't where you can see it dripping but it
          must leak in the smallest amount.?? Has anyone come up with a
          good solution for the end caps? </font><br>
      </p>
      <p><br>
      </p>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5A632DB0F964C805F85F4358--

--------------CB17D07017E904F96B41A218
 name="rack.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="rack.jpg"

--------------CB17D07017E904F96B41A218
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--------------CB17D07017E904F96B41A218--