Subject: [Tigers] power steering

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 18:17:44 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1885797247530168950==
	boundary="----=_Part_4234778_196658109.1598033864287"

------=_Part_4234778_196658109.1598033864287
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

my car came with the SPANISH version, has never failed but has wreaked over the years!!
------=_Part_4234778_196658109.1598033864287
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">my car came with the SPANISH version, has never failed but has wreaked over the years!!</div>

------=_Part_4234778_196658109.1598033864287--

--===============1885797247530168950==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1885797247530168950==--

---

From: "Larry E. Paulick via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 16:41:18 -0400

--===============2613382438531110302==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_DB384114-6EEF-4811-82AC-D06AED93A06C"

--Apple-Mail=_DB384114-6EEF-4811-82AC-D06AED93A06C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Photos, cost?

> On Aug 21, 2020, at 2:17 PM, clyde mclaughlin via Tigers =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> my car came with the SPANISH version, has never failed but has wreaked =
over the years!!
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_DB384114-6EEF-4811-82AC-D06AED93A06C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class="">Photos, cost?<br class=""><div><br class=""><blockquote type="cite" class=""><div class="">On Aug 21, 2020, at 2:17 PM, clyde mclaughlin via Tigers &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div class="">
<div style="font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-family: arial;" class="">my car came with the SPANISH version, has never failed but has wreaked over the years!!</div>
_______________________________________________<br class=""><br class=""><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a><br class=""><br class="">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class="">Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive<br class=""><br class="">Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<br class=""><br class=""><br class=""></div></blockquote></div><br class=""></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_DB384114-6EEF-4811-82AC-D06AED93A06C--

--===============2613382438531110302==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2613382438531110302==--