Subject: Re: [Tigers] Road and Track story

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:27:12 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3057502292591596549==
 boundary="------------92D4337A191BB76ED57A7667"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------92D4337A191BB76ED57A7667
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Makes you wonder why people are willing to sell their Tigers so cheaply...?

On 8/16/2020 10:09 PM, steve wick via Tigers wrote:
> My posts seem to take a couple of days to show up in my inbox again, 
> so this may be old news by the time it hits, but just saw this tonight.
>
> Steve
>
> https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a33616179/the-sunbeam-tiger-was-and-is-the-next-best-thing/
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------92D4337A191BB76ED57A7667
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    Makes you wonder why people are willing to sell their Tigers so
    cheaply...?<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/16/2020 10:09 PM, steve wick via
      Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        My posts seem to take a couple of days to show up in my inbox
        again, so this may be old news by the time it hits, but just saw
        this tonight.</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        Steve</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
        <a
href="https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a33616179/the-sunbeam-tiger-was-and-is-the-next-best-thing/"
          fg_scanned="1" moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a33616179/the-sunbeam-tiger-was-and-is-the-next-best-thing/</a><br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------92D4337A191BB76ED57A7667--

--===============3057502292591596549==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3057502292591596549==--

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 12:27:44 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7627888282861541624==
 boundary="------------3E898EE16CC613F9E7D5D0A3"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------3E898EE16CC613F9E7D5D0A3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Not every buyer is a boozed up high-roller at Barrett Jackson. Either a 
seller is desperate and willing to take what they can get, otherwise it 
is a buyers market.� When one rules out the specialty Tigers and the 
runaway spenders you get more realistic prices.� As the Great and Boomer 
generation dies off these cars will likely be sold at considerably 
reduced price so their grand kids can pay top dollar for collector 
priced 1st generation I-Phones and X-boxes etc..*
*
*1965*Sunbeam Tiger*MK1 Valuation*

  * Perfect Condition. $80,000 - $187,000.
  * Excellent Condition. $63,000 - $80,000.
  * Good Condition. $44,000 - $63,000.
  * Fair Condition. $12,256 - $44,000.
  * Median Sale Value. $63,000.
  * Lowest Sale Value. $12,256.
  * Highest Sale Value. $187,000.

On 8/17/2020 9:27 AM, Gary wrote:
> cheaply...?
>> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------3E898EE16CC613F9E7D5D0A3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="co8aDb gsrt" aria-level="3" role="heading"
      style="margin-bottom: 15px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family:
      Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
      widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">Not every buyer is a
      boozed up high-roller at Barrett Jackson. Either a seller is
      desperate and willing to take what they can get, otherwise it is a
      buyers market.� When one rules out the specialty Tigers and the
      runaway spenders you get more realistic prices.� As the Great and
      Boomer generation dies off these cars will likely be sold at
      considerably reduced price so their grand kids can pay top dollar
      for collector priced 1st generation I-Phones and X-boxes etc..<b><br>
      </b></div>
    <div class="co8aDb gsrt" aria-level="3" role="heading"
      style="margin-bottom: 15px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family:
      Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
      font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
      left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
      widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"><b>1965<span>�</span><b>Sunbeam
          Tiger</b><span>�</span>MK1 Valuation</b></div>
    <div class="RqBzHd" style="padding: 0px 20px; color: rgb(34, 34,
      34); font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;
      font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
      background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration-style:
      initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <ul class="i8Z77e" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Perfect Condition. $80,000 - $187,000.</li>
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Excellent Condition. $63,000 -
          $80,000.</li>
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Good Condition. $44,000 - $63,000.</li>
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Fair Condition. $12,256 - $44,000.</li>
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Median Sale Value. $63,000.</li>
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Lowest Sale Value. $12,256.</li>
        <li class="TrT0Xe" style="margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px;
          list-style-type: disc;">Highest Sale Value. $187,000.</li>
      </ul>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/17/2020 9:27 AM, Gary wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      Makes you wonder why people are willing to sell their Tigers so
      cheaply...?<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/16/2020 10:09 PM, steve wick via
        Tigers wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
          charset=windows-1252">
        <style type="text/css" style="display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} </style>
        <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
          font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> My posts seem to take
          a couple of days to show up in my inbox again, so this may be
          old news by the time it hits, but just saw this tonight.</div>
        <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
          font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <br>
        </div>
        <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
          font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> Steve</div>
        <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
          font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <br>
        </div>
        <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
          font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <a
href="https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a33616179/the-sunbeam-tiger-was-and-is-the-next-best-thing/"
            fg_scanned="1" moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a33616179/the-sunbeam-tiger-was-and-is-the-next-best-thing/</a><br>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <br>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------3E898EE16CC613F9E7D5D0A3--

--===============7627888282861541624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7627888282861541624==--