Subject: [Tigers] Filling the rack

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 09:29:03 -0400

--===============0103676945211132742==

--00000000000051df6205adc7cede

I used as clear plastic line connected to a pump type oil can down to the
cap on the passenger side,  with the jacked up a little,  I can determine
the amount of oil when filling the oil can. Easy

--00000000000051df6205adc7cede
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I used as clear plastic line connected to a pump type oil=
 can down to the cap on the passenger side,=C2=A0 with the jacked up a litt=
le,=C2=A0 I can determine the amount of oil when filling the oil can. Easy=
=C2=A0</div>

--00000000000051df6205adc7cede--

--===============0103676945211132742==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0103676945211132742==--