Subject: [Tigers] Paints for Cars

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 08:55:30 -0700

--===============2638461254126430903==

--0000000000004f1b3305a926f9c5

Wasn't someone on this list involved with auto paints?

We are trying to find out what Ford light grey xsc692 (y503) might be.

Admittedly not for the Tiger (or Alpine).

--0000000000004f1b3305a926f9c5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Wasn&#39;t someone on this list involved with auto paints?=
<div><br></div><div>We are trying to find out what Ford light grey xsc692 (=
y503) might be.</div><div><br></div><div>Admittedly=C2=A0not for the Tiger =
(or Alpine).=C2=A0=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000004f1b3305a926f9c5--

--===============2638461254126430903==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2638461254126430903==--