Subject: [Tigers] Front A-Arm Bushings

From: Mark Rense <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:42:18 -0400

--===============5370408316320763315==

--000000000000cb256605a8736afa

--000000000000cb256305a8736af8

Got several PMs about the Super Pro front A-arm bushings that Doug Jennings
installed in one of my Tigers. Here is a picture of the upper and lower
bushing kits.

They also make rear spring bushing kits.
Bugz

--000000000000cb256305a8736af8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Got several PMs about the Super Pro front A-arm bushings =
that Doug Jennings installed in one of my Tigers. Here is a picture of the =
upper and lower bushing kits.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div d=
ir=3D"auto">They also make rear spring bushing kits.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D=
"auto">Bugz</div><div dir=3D"auto"><div><img src=3D"cid:172cdabbf911dc43f2f=
1" style=3D"max-width: 100%;"></div><br></div>

--000000000000cb256305a8736af8--

--000000000000cb256605a8736afa
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_9870.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <172cdabbf911dc43f2f1>

--000000000000cb256605a8736afa--

--===============5370408316320763315==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5370408316320763315==--