Subject: [Tigers] Tiger in Wall Street Journal

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 06:35:47 -0700

--0000000000002831d905a76a787b

--0000000000002831d805a76a787a

--0000000000002831d605a76a7879

There is an article in today's WSJ about rediscovering the social front
yard.  In it, they have a picture of a family sitting in front of their
garage, which has a Tiger in it.  The picture is noted as coming from Bill
Owen's book Suburbia.

I've attached the picture.

--0000000000002831d605a76a7879
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">There is an article in today&#39;s WSJ about rediscovering=
 the social front yard.=C2=A0 In it, they have a picture of a family sittin=
g in front of their garage, which has a Tiger in it.=C2=A0 The picture is n=
oted as coming from Bill Owen&#39;s book Suburbia.<div><br></div><div>I&#39=
;ve attached the picture.</div><div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_kb3ok9zq1" alt=
=3D"Tiger Bill Owens Suburbia 2.jpg" width=3D"537" height=3D"358"><br></div=
></div></div>

--0000000000002831d605a76a7879--

--0000000000002831d805a76a787a
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Tiger Bill Owens Suburbia 2.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_kb3ok9zq1>

--0000000000002831d805a76a787a--

--0000000000002831d905a76a787b
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Tiger Bill Owens Suburbia.jfif"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kb3oinrd0>

--0000000000002831d905a76a787b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--0000000000002831d905a76a787b--