Subject: [Tigers] brake booster emergency by pass

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 11:38:04 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8906029711451055221==
	boundary="----=_Part_455275_1737601010.1592566684844"

------=_Part_455275_1737601010.1592566684844
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

When I replaced the stock rubber brake flex hoses with stainless steel braided flex lines I saved one of the stock rubber lines and put it with two of the metal line couplings in my tool kit in the car for a on the road temporary by pass of the booster should it fail while away from home. Clyde McLaughlin, mk1a 1174, TAC inspector 90

------=_Part_455275_1737601010.1592566684844
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">When I replaced the stock rubber brake flex hoses with stainless steel braided flex lines I saved one of the stock rubber lines and put it with two of the metal line couplings in my tool kit in the car for a on the road temporary by pass of the booster should it fail while away from home. Clyde McLaughlin, mk1a 1174, TAC inspector 90
<div>
<div><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_455275_1737601010.1592566684844--

--===============8906029711451055221==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8906029711451055221==--

---

From: Jeffery Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 20:03:46 -0400

--===============1837151801896568076==

--000000000000ea9a0205a878be7c

The metal lines will reach one another when disconnected from the servo.
All you need is 1 double female bubble flare line connector  available at
any auto part store. I always keep 1 in the glove box, never had to use it,
( Thank You Randy Willett).

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 7:48 AM clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> When I replaced the stock rubber brake flex hoses with stainless steel
> braided flex lines I saved one of the stock rubber lines and put it with
> two of the metal line couplings in my tool kit in the car for a on the road
> temporary by pass of the booster should it fail while away from home. Clyde
> McLaughlin, mk1a 1174, TAC inspector 90
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--000000000000ea9a0205a878be7c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The metal lines will reach one another when disconnected f=
rom the servo. All you need is 1 double female bubble flare line connector =
=C2=A0available at any auto part store. I always keep 1 in the glove box, n=
ever had to use it, ( Thank You Randy Willett).</div><br><div class=3D"gmai=
l_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 7:48=
 AM clyde mclaughlin via Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_=
quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-=
style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
<div style=3D"color:black;font-style:normal;font-variant-caps:normal;font-w=
eight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:10pt;line-height:normal;font-fam=
ily:arial">When I replaced the stock rubber brake flex hoses with stainless=
 steel braided flex lines I saved one of the stock rubber lines and put it =
with two of the metal line couplings in my tool kit in the car for a on the=
 road temporary by pass of the booster should it fail while away from home.=
 Clyde McLaughlin, mk1a 1174, TAC inspector 90
<div>
<div><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
m.net</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noreferrer=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jeffer=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000ea9a0205a878be7c--

--===============1837151801896568076==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1837151801896568076==--