Subject: [Tigers] door panel clips

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:19:47 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6235722677978640808==
	boundary="----=_Part_2067752_1524126167.1592997587529"

------=_Part_2067752_1524126167.1592997587529
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have had the door panels off both of my doors, they have the inserts and =
clips from SS per invoices I have from the restorer in the mid 80's. =C2=A0=
They fit perfectly, possibly the restorer knew of fit issues and drilled th=
e holes to accommodate the inserts and clips, before car was painted, just =
a thought. =C2=A0Just a side note: I finished an XKE restoration over the l=
ast few years and none of the jag suppliers had the inserts for the door pa=
nels so I ordered some from Rick and guess what they fit the jag perfectly.=
 Clyde =C2=A0McLaughlin
------=_Part_2067752_1524126167.1592997587529
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I have had the door panels off both of my doors, they have the inserts and clips from SS per invoices I have from the restorer in the mid 80's. &nbsp;They fit perfectly, possibly the restorer knew of fit issues and drilled the holes to accommodate the inserts and clips, before car was painted, just a thought. &nbsp;Just a side note: I finished an XKE restoration over the last few years and none of the jag suppliers had the inserts for the door panels so I ordered some from Rick and guess what they fit the jag perfectly. Clyde &nbsp;McLaughlin</div>

------=_Part_2067752_1524126167.1592997587529--

--===============6235722677978640808==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6235722677978640808==--