Subject: [Tigers] Suspension issues(maybe)

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 20:38:05 -0400

--===============0358794299047436702==

--0000000000009e77c505a7ec6845

During the winter months I had the rear springs rearced  it raised the
Tigef about 3inches and installed some new KGB shocks in rear. Went for a
very short ride because of time restrictions and found the car mushy in
front, It felt so  different I would describe it as loose in front, better
check the shocks in front also, they are only Aaaa 25 years old. Could be
35.  But really any other ideas. Beau

--0000000000009e77c505a7ec6845
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">During the winter months I had the rear springs rearced=
=C2=A0 it raised the Tigef about 3inches and installed some new KGB shocks =
in rear. Went for a very short ride because of time restrictions and found =
the car mushy in front, It felt so=C2=A0 different I would describe it as l=
oose in front, better check the shocks in front also, they are only Aaaa 25=
 years old. Could be 35.=C2=A0 But really any other ideas. Beau</div>

--0000000000009e77c505a7ec6845--

--===============0358794299047436702==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0358794299047436702==--