Subject: [Tigers] Not.Tiger related. Anyone live in or close to Boise Idaho.

From: deiland1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 14:42:13 -0600

--===============7681596161032469548==

----_com.samsung.android.email_8190564108686250
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SSdtIGxvb2tpbmcgYXQgYnV5aW5nIGFuIG9sZCB0cnVjayB0aGF0J3MgbG9jYXRlZCBpbiBCb2lz
ZSwgSWRhaG8gYW5kIG5lZWQgaGVscCBjaGVja2luZyBpdCBvdXQuIFN1c3BlY3QgaXQncyBhdCBh
IGRlYWxlci4gSWYgc29tZW9uZSBjYW4gaGVscCBwbGVhc2UgY29udGFjdCBtZSBvZmYgbGlzdC5U
aGFua3MsRGFuIEVpbGFuZFNlbnQgZnJvbSBteSBTcHJpbnQgU2Ftc3VuZyBHYWxheHkgU8KuIDYg
ZWRnZS4=

----_com.samsung.android.email_8190564108686250
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_8190564108686250--

--===============7681596161032469548==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7681596161032469548==--