Subject: [Tigers] Trailer Hitch

From: Sigmaengr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:32:19 -0400

--===============6271272073707654361==

--0000000000008e5f6d05a8fcbd5c

Hi Group,
Has anyone fabricated a trailer hitch for the Tiger?  Looking for pictures
before I dive into the project.  Don't worry, it's just a kayak trailer,
maybe 20 lb tongue weight  ; )

Thanks,
Chris

--0000000000008e5f6d05a8fcbd5c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Group,<div>Has anyone fabricated a trailer hitch for th=
e Tiger?=C2=A0 Looking for pictures before I=C2=A0dive into the project.=C2=
=A0 Don&#39;t worry, it&#39;s just a kayak trailer, maybe 20 lb tongue weig=
ht=C2=A0 ; )</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Chris</div></div>

--0000000000008e5f6d05a8fcbd5c--

--===============6271272073707654361==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6271272073707654361==--