Subject: [Tigers] Urban legend

From: Curt Bowland via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 19:48:16 +0000

--===============5134913298889183436==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR07MB724294080373CF2A01EF36A7DBE00DM6PR07MB7242namp_"

--_000_DM6PR07MB724294080373CF2A01EF36A7DBE00DM6PR07MB7242namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

While I have no idea about the Chrysler engine fit thread I was aware that =
the inability of clearance available to accommodate the rear position of th=
e distributor was THE issue for the demise of the Tiger.

I have seen several Tigers with what looks like fairly dramatic firewall no=
tching, mostly all to accommodate Weber Carb installation. Just wondering i=
f that might have worked/been a possibility.  Probably would have been to e=
xpensive a change to tool for.

--_000_DM6PR07MB724294080373CF2A01EF36A7DBE00DM6PR07MB7242namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
While I have no idea about the Chrysler engine fit thread I was aware that =
the inability of clearance available to accommodate the rear position of th=
e distributor was THE issue for the demise of the Tiger.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I have seen several Tigers with what looks like fairly dramatic firewall no=
tching, mostly all to accommodate Weber Carb installation. Just wondering i=
f that might have worked/been a possibility.&nbsp; Probably would have been=
 to expensive a change to tool for.</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR07MB724294080373CF2A01EF36A7DBE00DM6PR07MB7242namp_--

--===============5134913298889183436==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5134913298889183436==--