Subject: Re: [Tigers] I am selling this Sunbeam Tiger The Book Of Norman

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:21:36 -0800

I wonder if it will hit the $3,455 Ebay price of about ten years ago? As 
stated they rarely come available and the few I've seen typically go for 
a few hundred dollars either side of $1,500 as best I recall. The 
for-mentioned being the exception.

On 2/12/2020 9:20 AM, Gary via Tigers wrote:
> It is on eBay, let me know what do you think: 
> http://ebay.us/KhqDrh?cmpnId=5338273189
>
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 14:57:28 -0500

--===============4267925355436791907==

--000000000000600aa8059e66636a

According to these price estimates both and the recent appraisal,  my Tiger
and my BON have appreciated by about the same percentage since I bought
them.

Stu

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:20 PM Gary via Tigers <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--000000000000600aa8059e66636a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Acc=
ording to these price estimates both and the recent appraisal, =C2=A0my Tig=
er and my BON have appreciated by about the same percentage since I bought =
them.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div=
><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Stu<br></div></div>=
<br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div class=3D"gmail_attr" dir=3D"ltr">On Wed=
, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:20 PM Gary via Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers@aut=
ox.team.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote clas=
s=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;border=
-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid"=
>It is on eBay, let me know what do you think: <br>
<a href=3D"http://ebay.us/KhqDrh?cmpnId=3D5338273189" target=3D"_blank" rel=
=3D"noreferrer">http://ebay.us/KhqDrh?cmpnId=3D5338273189</a><br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
m.net</a><br>
<br>
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" target=3D"_blank"=
 rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href=3D"htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sabre2=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000600aa8059e66636a--

--===============4267925355436791907==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4267925355436791907==--

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 12:46:13 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7297089116091943180==
 boundary="------------3188C55676E186E433A647B5"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------3188C55676E186E433A647B5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

This got me to thinking about when I bought my copy of TBON. I had seen 
the price climb quite a bit since I bought my Tiger in 2000. So, in 2001 
I opted for this rare printers error version with Norm Miller approved 
reproduction of the missing pages. Norm even signed it for the seller 
beforehand. Note that I beat out perennial CAT President Buck Trippel to 
win the auction (sorry Buck I did know it was you at the time). If you 
look at our email addresses at the time (People PC and JPS  
Jenkins/Perkins Service) are now both owned by Earthlink. How time has 
moved on.

On 2/12/2020 11:57 AM, Stu via Tigers wrote:
> According to these price estimates both and the recent appraisal,  my 
> Tiger and my BON have appreciated by about the same percentage since I 
> bought them.
>
> Stu
>
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:20 PM Gary via Tigers 
>

--------------3188C55676E186E433A647B5
 boundary="------------E756F013DA04F84A2D61046B"

--------------E756F013DA04F84A2D61046B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>This got me to thinking about when I bought my copy of TBON. I
      had seen the price climb quite a bit since I bought my Tiger in
      2000. So, in 2001 I opted for this rare printers error version
      with Norm Miller approved reproduction of the missing pages. Norm
      even signed it for the seller beforehand. Note that I beat out
      perennial CAT President Buck Trippel to win the auction (sorry
      Buck I did know it was you at the time). If you look at our email
      addresses at the time (People PC and JPS  Jenkins/Perkins Service)
      are now both owned by Earthlink. How time has moved on.<br>
    </p>
    <p><img src="cid:[email-masked]" alt=""
        width="759" height="559"></p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 2/12/2020 11:57 AM, Stu via Tigers
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">According to
          these price estimates both and the recent appraisal,  my Tiger
          and my BON have appreciated by about the same percentage since
          I bought them.</div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">Stu<br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div class="gmail_attr" dir="ltr">On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:20
          PM Gary via Tigers &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
0.8ex;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid">It
          is on eBay, let me know what do you think: <br>
          <a href="http://ebay.us/KhqDrh?cmpnId=5338273189"
            target="_blank" rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true">http://ebay.us/KhqDrh?cmpnId=5338273189</a></blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------E756F013DA04F84A2D61046B
 name="mfoligofkpbjelmk.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="mfoligofkpbjelmk.png"

--------------E756F013DA04F84A2D61046B--

--------------3188C55676E186E433A647B5--

--===============7297089116091943180==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7297089116091943180==--

---

From: Al via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:32:07 -0500

Gee, I’ve got a perfect copy. 
With perfect dust jacket. 
What’s that be worth?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 12, 2020, at 12:24 PM, Gary via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> It is on eBay, let me know what do you think: http://ebay.us/KhqDrh?cmpnId=5338273189
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> 
> 

[email-masked]