Subject: [Tigers] ebay listing: isn't this illegal?

From: heinz mihm via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 15:15:53 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2181527082317045492==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0075_01D5C636.85077610"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D5C636.85077610
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://www.ebay.com/itm/333453015993?ul_noapp=3Dtrue

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D5C636.85077610
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><A style=3D'href: =
"https://www.ebay.com/itm/333453015993?ul_noapp=3Dtrue"'=20
href=3D"https://www.ebay.com/itm/333453015993?ul_noapp=3Dtrue"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New =
Roman">https://www.ebay.com/itm/333453015993?ul_noapp=3Dtrue</FONT></A></=
DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D5C636.85077610--

--===============2181527082317045492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2181527082317045492==--