Subject: [Tigers] BRG

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 08:36:53 -0500

--===============7134284732067869478==

--000000000000eea5b1059ba0fc4d

A quick note, when I had my Healey and went to many shows no Healeys had
the same brg shades, some darker ,some more blue, mixing was less an art
than today, but they all looked great!!  Beau.

--000000000000eea5b1059ba0fc4d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">A quick note, when I had my Healey and went to many shows=
 no Healeys had the same brg shades, some darker ,some more blue, mixing wa=
s less an art than today, but they all looked great!!=C2=A0 Beau.=C2=A0</di=
v>

--000000000000eea5b1059ba0fc4d--

--===============7134284732067869478==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7134284732067869478==--