Subject: [Tigers] Short Wiper Follow Up Report

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:07:16 -0800

--===============8893882465508442447==

--000000000000c624d8059bceac85

Thanks everyone for the great and creative suggestions.  We finally found a
match.  It is an MG TF wiper that has been shortened by a few inches.

Really appreciate the help.

Tiger cross over: the MG TF green looks nothing like the Tiger Forest Green!

--000000000000c624d8059bceac85
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Thanks everyone for the great and creative suggestions.=C2=
=A0 We finally found a match.=C2=A0 It is an MG TF wiper that has been shor=
tened by a few inches.<div><br></div><div>Really appreciate the help.=C2=A0=
=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Tiger cross over: the MG TF green looks not=
hing like the Tiger Forest Green!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><=
br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000c624d8059bceac85--

--===============8893882465508442447==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8893882465508442447==--