Subject: [Tigers] Looking for custom spray paint

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 09:10:01 -0800

--===============5035947871389472588==

--00000000000016a0310599345a81

I recall being able to order a can of spray paint from a place from a paint
code.  I think it was called Tower Paints in the midwest somewhere.  I'm
not finding them online.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I had these guys send me a can of the 106 Commodore Blue for my Alpine, and
I believe they sent my dad a can of 86 Forrest Green.

Now I need it for our Elva race car.

--00000000000016a0310599345a81
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I recall being able to order a can of spray paint from a p=
lace from a paint code.=C2=A0 I think it was called Tower Paints in the mid=
west somewhere.=C2=A0 I&#39;m not finding them online.=C2=A0 Does anyone ha=
ve any other suggestions?<div><br></div><div>I had these guys send me a can=
 of the 106 Commodore Blue for my Alpine, and I believe they sent my dad a =
can of 86 Forrest Green.</div><div><br></div><div>Now I need it for our Elv=
a race car.<br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--00000000000016a0310599345a81--

--===============5035947871389472588==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5035947871389472588==--