Subject: [Tigers] Idle problem

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 23:32:48 -0500

--===============5522677619405059276==

--000000000000f49da20598d94e70

Check for vacuum leak,. Use carb cleaner , chek manifold and carb base.
Please.

   Beau

--000000000000f49da20598d94e70
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Check for vacuum leak,. Use carb cleaner , chek manifold =
and carb base. Please. =C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0Beau</div></div>

--000000000000f49da20598d94e70--

--===============5522677619405059276==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5522677619405059276==--