Subject: [Tigers] spray paint

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 22:23:08 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7381139412554848175==
	boundary="----=_Part_6942784_894633762.1575843788276"

------=_Part_6942784_894633762.1575843788276
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

the NAPA store in Annapolis, Md can due custom spray cans, don't know if th=
ey have the formulas for sunbeam, another note:if you live in a state that =
has outlawed solvent based paint, =C2=A0the NAPA product is solvent based b=
ut seems to be legal in states were other products are not. =C2=A0Has to du=
e with the VOC rating. The water born paints that professional shops need t=
o be painted in a booth, the paints are very sensitive to temperature and h=
umidity. If you are doing your own painting you need solvent paint for good=
 results. Clyde=C2=A0
------=_Part_6942784_894633762.1575843788276
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">the NAPA store in Annapolis, Md can due custom spray cans, don't know if they have the formulas for sunbeam, another note:if you live in a state that has outlawed solvent based paint, &nbsp;the NAPA product is solvent based but seems to be legal in states were other products are not. &nbsp;Has to due with the VOC rating. The water born paints that professional shops need to be painted in a booth, the paints are very sensitive to temperature and humidity. If you are doing your own painting you need solvent paint for good results. Clyde&nbsp;</div>

------=_Part_6942784_894633762.1575843788276--

--===============7381139412554848175==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7381139412554848175==--