Subject: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose

From: John Watertor via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 16:19:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7267517331083059241==
	boundary="----=_Part_5138005_1417521611.1574439579069"

------=_Part_5138005_1417521611.1574439579069
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

RonThe brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow strips?

My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how to recrea=
te them but I did.

Ron Fraseron

>From John WatertorThe brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips wh=
ich are 180 degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was embossed=C2=
=A0in the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some kind of a=
 rubber like material or rubber paint.=C2=A0John Watertor

------=_Part_5138005_1417521611.1574439579069
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Ron
<div><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px;">The brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow strips?</span>
<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how to recreate them but I did.<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br>
</div>
<span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px;">Ron Fraser</span>on</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>From John Watertor</div>

<div>The brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which are 180 degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was embossed&nbsp;</div>

<div>in the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some kind of a rubber like material or rubber paint.&nbsp;</div>

<div>John Watertor<br>

<div><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_5138005_1417521611.1574439579069--

--===============7267517331083059241==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7267517331083059241==--

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:27:19 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6909585153575034394==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001D_01D5A127.CECDFBE0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D5A127.CECDFBE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

John

                Thank you for your reply

I wanted to make sure the brake booster hose I have was original with 2 =
yellow strips

Some hoses look like they only have 1 strip

=20

I used Flat yellow Testor paint to recreate the 2 strips

=20

=20

Ron Fraser

=20

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of John Watertor =
via Tigers
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose

=20

Ron=20

The brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow strips?=20

=20

=20

=20

My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how to =
recreate them but I did.

=20

=20

=20

Ron Fraseron

=20

=20

>From John Watertor

The brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which are 180 =
degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was embossed=20

in the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some kind of a =
rubber like material or rubber paint.=20

John Watertor

=20

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D5A127.CECDFBE0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>John<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Thank you for your =
reply<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I wanted to make sure the brake =
booster hose I have was original with 2 yellow strips<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Some hoses look like they only have 1 =
strip<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I used Flat yellow Testor paint to recreate the 2 =
strips<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>John Watertor =
via Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] =
Rubber vacuum hose<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Ron=
 <o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black;=
background:white'>The brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow =
strips?</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'> =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
>My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how to =
recreate them but I did.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black;=
background:white'>Ron Fraser</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>on<=
o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Fro=
m John Watertor<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>The=
 brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which are 180 =
degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was =
embossed&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>in =
the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some kind of a =
rubber like material or rubber =
paint.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Joh=
n Watertor<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001D_01D5A127.CECDFBE0--

--===============6909585153575034394==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6909585153575034394==--

---

From: Gary via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 08:35:52 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7260749024292460421==
 boundary="------------287933F3E045C34926CEB869"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------287933F3E045C34926CEB869
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Testor (model) paint won't just flake off?
If so, that's good to know, I may try painting my new replacement hose..
I thought my original MK1 hose only had one yellow stripe?  Maybe two on
opposing sides?

BTW, years ago when I replaced my original hose, it was looking perfect but,
in back under the air cleaner it had gotten soft.
When it got real hot it collapsed and cut vacuum assist.  I had thought for
years that I had brake fade but it was just that hose!
Gary W.

On 11/22/2019 8:27 AM, Ron Fraser via Tigers wrote:
>
> John
>
>                 Thank you for your reply
>
> I wanted to make sure the brake booster hose I have was original with 
> 2 yellow strips
>
> *From:* Tigers <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *John 
> Watertor via Tigers
> *Sent:* Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 AM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose
>
> Ron
>
> The brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow strips?
>
> My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how to 
> recreate them but I did.
>
> Ron Fraseron
>
> From John Watertor
>
> The brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which are 180 
> degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was embossed
>
> in the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some kind of 
> a rubber like material or rubber paint.
>
> John Watertor
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------287933F3E045C34926CEB869
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Testor (model) paint won't just flake off?<br>
    If so, that's good to know, I may try painting my new replacement
    hose..<br>
    I thought my original MK1 hose only had one yellow stripe?  Maybe
    two on<br>
    opposing sides?<br>
    <br>
    BTW, years ago when I replaced my original hose, it was looking
    perfect but,<br>
    in back under the air cleaner it had gotten soft.<br>
    When it got real hot it collapsed and cut vacuum assist.  I had
    thought for <br>
    years that I had brake fade but it was just that hose!<br>
    Gary W.<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/22/2019 8:27 AM, Ron Fraser via
      Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">John<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">                Thank you for your reply<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I wanted to make sure the brake booster
          hose I have was original with 2 yellow strips<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Some hoses look like they only have 1 strip<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I used Flat yellow Testor paint to recreate
          the 2 strips<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Tigers
          <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>John
          Watertor via Tigers<br>
          <b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 AM<br>
          <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">Ron
              <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">The
                brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow strips?</span><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">
                <o:p></o:p></span></p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">My
                  hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of
                  thought on how to recreate them but I did.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">Ron
                Fraser</span><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">on<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">From
                John Watertor<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">The
                brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which
                are 180 degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes
                was embossed <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">in
                the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was
                some kind of a rubber like material or rubber paint. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">John
                Watertor<o:p></o:p></span></p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------287933F3E045C34926CEB869--

--===============7260749024292460421==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7260749024292460421==--

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:53:04 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0035_01D5A12B.6834E3E0"

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01D5A12B.6834E3E0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0036_01D5A12B.6834E3E0"

------=_NextPart_001_0036_01D5A12B.6834E3E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gary

                Paint has not flaked off

I cleaned the hose with prep solvent

Put a rod inside the hose to keep it straight

Put tape 180 degrees apart and that left near correct size spacing for =
the stripes

Testor Flat yellow paint and I use an air brush to paint the strips

=20

Ron Fraser

=20

From: Gary <[email-masked]>=20
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 11:36 AM
To: Ron Fraser <[email-masked]>; 'John Watertor' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose

=20

BTW, years ago when I replaced my original hose, it was looking perfect =
but,
in back under the air cleaner it had gotten soft.
When it got real hot it collapsed and cut vacuum assist.  I had thought =
for=20
years that I had brake fade but it was just that hose!
Gary W.

John

                Thank you for your reply

=20

=20

=20

Ron Fraser

=20

<[email-masked]> On Behalf Of John Watertor via Tigers
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 AM
Subject: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose

=20

Ron=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

=20

Ron Fraseron

=20

=20

John Watertor

=20

_______________________________________________
=20
=20
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive
=20
Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
=20
=20

=20

------=_NextPart_001_0036_01D5A12B.6834E3E0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gary<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Paint has not flaked =
off<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I cleaned the hose with prep =
solvent<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Put a rod inside the hose to =
keep it straight<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Put tape 180 degrees =
apart and that left near correct size spacing for the =
stripes<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Testor Flat yellow paint and =
I use an air brush to paint the strips<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Gary =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 22, =
2019 11:36 AM<br><b>To:</b> Ron Fraser &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; =
'John Watertor' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum =
hose<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Testor (model) paint won't just flake =
off?<br>If so, that's good to know, I may try painting my new =
replacement hose..<br>I thought my original MK1 hose only had one yellow =
stripe?&nbsp; Maybe two on<br>opposing sides?<br><br>BTW, years ago when =
I replaced my original hose, it was looking perfect but,<br>in back =
under the air cleaner it had gotten soft.<br>When it got real hot it =
collapsed and cut vacuum assist.&nbsp; I had thought for <br>years that =
I had brake fade but it was just that hose!<br>Gary =
W.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On 11/22/2019 8:27 AM, Ron =
Fraser via Tigers wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>John<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you for your =
reply<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I wanted to make sure the brake =
booster hose I have was original with 2 yellow strips<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Some hoses look like they only have 1 =
strip<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I used Flat yellow Testor paint to recreate the 2 =
strips<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]=
am.net&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>John Watertor via =
Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Sub=
ject:</b> [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Ron=
 </span><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black;=
background:white'>The brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow =
strips?</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'> =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
>My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how to =
recreate them but I did.</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'background:white'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black;=
background:white'>Ron Fraser</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>on<=
/span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>&nb=
sp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>&nb=
sp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Fro=
m John Watertor</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>The=
 brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which are 180 =
degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was =
embossed&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>in =
the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some kind of a =
rubber like material or rubber =
paint.&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Joh=
n Watertor</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>&nb=
sp;</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>___________________________=
____________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/piperma=
il/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
pre></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0036_01D5A12B.6834E3E0--

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01D5A12B.6834E3E0
	name="100_1208.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="100_1208.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01D5A12B.6834E3E0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01D5A12B.6834E3E0--

---

From: Gary via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 09:07:46 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2146105544776538200==
 boundary="------------EFC1517E6024B5D95CCEAE9A"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------EFC1517E6024B5D95CCEAE9A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Thanks Ron,
Excellent job, I'll think about doing that myself.
Gary W.

On 11/22/2019 8:53 AM, Ron Fraser wrote:
> Put tape 180 degrees apart and that left near correct size spacing for 
> the stripes
>
> *From:* Gary <[email-masked]>
> *Sent:* Friday, November 22, 2019 11:36 AM
> *To:* Ron Fraser <[email-masked]>; 'John Watertor' <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose
>
> perfect but,
> thought for
>     I wanted to make sure the brake booster hose I have was original
>     with 2 yellow strips
>
>     *From:* Tigers <[email-masked]>
>     Watertor via Tigers
>     My hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of thought on how
>     to recreate them but I did.
>
>     Ron Fraseron
>
>     From John Watertor
>
>     The brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips which are
>     180 degrees apart on the hose. The yellow stripes was embossed
>
>     in the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was some
>     kind of a rubber like material or rubber paint.
>
>     John Watertor
>
>
>
>     Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>
>     Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
>     Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>

--------------EFC1517E6024B5D95CCEAE9A
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Thanks Ron,<br>
    Excellent job, I'll think about doing that myself.<br>
    Gary W.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/22/2019 8:53 AM, Ron Fraser
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Gary<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">                Paint has not flaked off<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I cleaned the hose with prep solvent<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Put a rod inside the hose to keep it
          straight<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Put tape 180 degrees apart and that left
          near correct size spacing for the stripes<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Testor Flat yellow paint and I use an air
          brush to paint the strips<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Gary
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <br>
              <b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 22, 2019 11:36 AM<br>
              <b>To:</b> Ron Fraser <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>; 'John
              Watertor' <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
              <b>Cc:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">Testor (model)
          paint won't just flake off?<br>
          If so, that's good to know, I may try painting my new
          replacement hose..<br>
          I thought my original MK1 hose only had one yellow stripe? 
          Maybe two on<br>
          opposing sides?<br>
          <br>
          BTW, years ago when I replaced my original hose, it was
          looking perfect but,<br>
          in back under the air cleaner it had gotten soft.<br>
          When it got real hot it collapsed and cut vacuum assist.  I
          had thought for <br>
          years that I had brake fade but it was just that hose!<br>
          Gary W.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 11/22/2019 8:27 AM, Ron Fraser via
            Tigers wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p class="MsoNormal">John<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">                Thank you for your reply<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">I wanted to make sure the brake booster
            hose I have was original with 2 yellow strips<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Some hoses look like they only have 1
            strip<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">I used Flat yellow Testor paint to
            recreate the 2 strips<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal">Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Tigers <a
              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
            <b>On Behalf Of </b>John Watertor via Tigers<br>
            <b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 22, 2019 11:20 AM<br>
            <b>To:</b> <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Rubber vacuum hose<o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">Ron
              </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">The
                  brake booster vacuum hose ? 1 or 2 yellow strips?</span><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">
                </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">My
                    hose had 2 yellow strips which took me a bit of
                    thought on how to recreate them but I did.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="background:white"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif;color:black;background:white">Ron
                  Fraser</span><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">on</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">From
                  John Watertor</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">The
                  brake vacuum hose I have has the two yellow strips
                  which are 180 degrees apart on the hose. The yellow
                  stripes was embossed </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">in
                  the cloth wrapping on the hose. The yellow stripes was
                  some kind of a rubber like material or rubber paint. </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">John
                  Watertor</span><o:p></o:p></p>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:black"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
            <br>
            <o:p></o:p></p>
          <pre>_______________________________________________<o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
        </blockquote>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------EFC1517E6024B5D95CCEAE9A--

--===============2146105544776538200==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2146105544776538200==--