Subject: [Tigers] Tiger rear end

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:27:58 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3111276826291190521==
	boundary="----=_Part_789184_1229637580.1573932478482"

------=_Part_789184_1229637580.1573932478482
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The internals in a XKE are Dana 44, like the Tiger, =C2=A0But the Jags came=
 with LSD. If you need rear gear parts for anything you can find it at Rand=
y's Ring and Pinion. You can even get spider gears with different splines s=
o if you get a LSD or Post unit that doesn't match the Tiger axle spline yo=
u can change the spider gears to match the axles spline. They have the diff=
erent pinion yokes, shim and bearing kits and the tools for removing the be=
arings
------=_Part_789184_1229637580.1573932478482
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">The internals in a XKE are Dana 44, like the Tiger, &nbsp;But the Jags came with LSD. If you need rear gear parts for anything you can find it at Randy's Ring and Pinion. You can even get spider gears with different splines so if you get a LSD or Post unit that doesn't match the Tiger axle spline you can change the spider gears to match the axles spline. They have the different pinion yokes, shim and bearing kits and the tools for removing the bearings</div>

------=_Part_789184_1229637580.1573932478482--

--===============3111276826291190521==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3111276826291190521==--

---

From: D or G at sbc via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 19:49:04 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1361590908886974366==
	boundary="----=_Part_796656_10489944.1573933744637"

------=_Part_796656_10489944.1573933744637
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Do you have a link? There are a few with the same name, is either of these=
 them?
David

http://www.randysgearsupply.com/ring-pinion-sets/=20

https://www.randysworldwide.com/
    On Saturday, November 16, 2019, 11:28:11 AM PST, clyde mclaughlin via T=
igers <[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 The internals in a XKE are Dana 44, like the Tiger, =C2=A0But the Jags cam=
e with LSD. If you need rear gear parts for anything you can find it at Ran=
dy's Ring and Pinion. You can even get spider gears with different splines =
so if you get a LSD or Post unit that doesn't match the Tiger axle spline y=
ou can change the spider gears to match the axles spline. They have the dif=
ferent pinion yokes, shim and bearing kits and the tools for removing the b=
earings_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/orr4sale@sbcgloba=
l.net

 =20
------=_Part_796656_10489944.1573933744637
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp5197f938yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Do you have a link? There are a few with the same name, is either of these them?</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">David<br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><a href="http://www.randysgearsupply.com/ring-pinion-sets/ https://www.randysworldwide.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.randysgearsupply.com/ring-pinion-sets/ <br></a></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><a href="http://www.randysgearsupply.com/ring-pinion-sets/ https://www.randysworldwide.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.randysworldwide.com/</a></div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydp8e1e30dcyahoo_quoted_4197061754" class="ydp8e1e30dcyahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Saturday, November 16, 2019, 11:28:11 AM PST, clyde mclaughlin via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id="ydp8e1e30dcyiv6838848323">
<div style="color: black; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal; font-family: arial; font-size-adjust: none;">The internals in a XKE are Dana 44, like the Tiger, &nbsp;But the Jags came with LSD. If you need rear gear parts for anything you can find it at Randy's Ring and Pinion. You can even get spider gears with different splines so if you get a LSD or Post unit that doesn't match the Tiger axle spline you can change the spider gears to match the axles spline. They have the different pinion yokes, shim and bearing kits and the tools for removing the bearings</div>
</div>_______________________________________________<br><br><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_796656_10489944.1573933744637--

--===============1361590908886974366==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1361590908886974366==--