Subject: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Gauge

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 10:29:31 -0500

--===============0055763834207306014==

--000000000000b026a505964aa201

Hi,

I'm trying to hook up my oil pressure gauge to my new braided line and I
need an adapter.  The line has a -4 AN male on the gauge end I need to find
out what the fitting is on the gauge.  I've found several different
references that say a 1/8" NPT female will fit on it but the gauge's
threads are not tapered.  So, would 1/8" BSP (straight thread) be the
correct fitting?  I found another reference that said the gauge has 27
threads per inch but the only BSP fitting I've found is 28 threads per inch.

So,  what is the perfect fitting to go on the back of the gauge?

Thanks,
Joe

--000000000000b026a505964aa201
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m trying to hook up my oil pr=
essure gauge to my new braided line and I need an adapter.=C2=A0 The line h=
as a -4 AN male on the gauge end I need to find out what the fitting is on =
the gauge.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve found several different references that say a 1/8=
&quot; NPT female will fit on it but the gauge&#39;s threads are not tapere=
d.=C2=A0 So, would 1/8&quot; BSP (straight thread) be the correct fitting?=
=C2=A0 I found another reference that said the gauge has 27 threads per inc=
h but the only BSP fitting I&#39;ve found is 28 threads per inch.</div><div=
><br></div><div>So,=C2=A0 what is the perfect fitting to go on the back of =
the gauge?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000b026a505964aa201--

--===============0055763834207306014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0055763834207306014==--