Subject: [Tigers] Sad News

From: Gary via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 06:50:05 -0800

Tiger restoration expert, loyal friend, and all around great guy Paul 
Reisentz
has lost his three year fight with cancer. He passed away peacefully 
with his
beloved wife, Julie by his side.
Over his nearly 50 year long career restoring cars, he worked on hundreds
of Tigers.  His full restorations are near perfect and always perform as 
well as
they look.
Paul did leave several project cars, parts, and supplies.  Most all will 
be available
in the coming months, stay tuned but wait for us to figure out what we 
have.  In the
meantime, please keep Paul, Julie and their family in your thoughts

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]