Subject: [Tigers] Tach

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 14:58:43 -0500

--===============3811360430794938389==

--0000000000001b33a70597680709

I'm tired of my tach not working with my petronic ign, any thoughts before
I go back to points?
      Beau

--0000000000001b33a70597680709
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;m tired of my tach not working with my petronic ign=
, any thoughts before I go back to points? =C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Beau</div></div>

--0000000000001b33a70597680709--

--===============3811360430794938389==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3811360430794938389==--