Subject: [Tigers] Spare Tire Hold Down Bolt

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 14:57:12 -0500

--===============4892936014367946259==

--0000000000006a3fdd059493cffb

Can somebody tell me what the thread size is for the spare tire hold down
bolt?  The head snapped off mine when I was taking the car apart a long
time ago and the rusty bolt had to be drilled out.  So I'm trying to figure
out what size bolt to replace it with.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000006a3fdd059493cffb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Can somebody tell me what the thread size is for the spare=
 tire hold down bolt?=C2=A0 The head snapped off mine when I was taking the=
 car apart a long time ago and the rusty bolt had to be drilled out.=C2=A0 =
So I&#39;m trying to figure out what size bolt to replace it with.<div><br>=
</div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000006a3fdd059493cffb--

--===============4892936014367946259==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4892936014367946259==--