Subject: [Tigers] Frame fitting vent window

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 14:27:08 -0400

--===============8616800484400131953==

--0000000000001a183e05942df830

FYI, the vent windows can bend outward enough from people pulling on them
over many years causing a gap and poor alignment with the windshield . They
can be reshaped, Keep in mind care, and slow is required and fill the u
channel with a piece of wood tightly installed to keep it's shape, gap
gone.   Beau,

--0000000000001a183e05942df830
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">FYI, the vent windows can bend outward enough from people=
 pulling on them over many years causing a gap and poor alignment with the =
windshield . They can be reshaped, Keep in mind care, and slow is required =
and fill the u channel with a piece of wood tightly installed to keep it&#3=
9;s shape, gap gone. =C2=A0 Beau,=C2=A0</div>

--0000000000001a183e05942df830--

--===============8616800484400131953==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8616800484400131953==--