Subject: [Tigers] Trunk Lid Buffer

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 16:55:03 -0500

--===============6921898357235624401==

--000000000000487b920594e5ecb8

Hi,

Could somebody send me a close-up photo showing how the trunk lid buffers
are mounted?  I've read through some forums but the descriptions confuse
me.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000487b920594e5ecb8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>Could somebody send me a close-up p=
hoto showing how the trunk lid buffers are mounted?=C2=A0 I&#39;ve read thr=
ough some forums but the descriptions confuse me.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br=
></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--000000000000487b920594e5ecb8--

--===============6921898357235624401==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6921898357235624401==--