Subject: [Tigers] Obscure Part of the Day

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 14:19:29 -0500

--===============8428739078317273964==

--0000000000001cd7930593516bc5

--0000000000001cd7910593516bc4

Hey,

Does anybody know of a source for this little rubber nubby thing that caps
off the end of the furflex piping?  It's part number H.109776 in the parts
guide.  I don't see it on the usual Sunbeam parts websites.  I found an old
reference to CAT having them but I don't see them in their parts list.

This is a very old photo from before my car was taken apart 30 years ago
and I guess these caps got tossed along with the furflex.  If there is no
source for these things maybe somebody can give me a few close up photos of
one so I can see if I can duplicate them somehow.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000001cd7910593516bc4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey,<div><br></div><div>Does anybody know of a source for =
this little rubber nubby thing that caps off the end of the furflex piping?=
=C2=A0 It&#39;s part number H.109776 in the parts guide.=C2=A0 I don&#39;t =
see it on the usual Sunbeam parts websites.=C2=A0 I found an old reference =
to CAT having them but I don&#39;t see them in their parts list.</div><div>=
<div><img src=3D"cid:ii_k0y809350" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"209" height=
=3D"159" style=3D"margin-right: 0px;"><br></div></div><div><br></div><div>T=
his is a very old photo from before my car was taken apart 30 years ago and=
 I guess these caps got tossed along with the furflex.=C2=A0 If there is no=
 source for these things maybe somebody can give me a few close up photos o=
f one so I can see if I can duplicate them somehow.</div><div><br></div><di=
v>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000001cd7910593516bc4--

--0000000000001cd7930593516bc5
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_k0y809350>

TkSuQmCC
--0000000000001cd7930593516bc5--

--===============8428739078317273964==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8428739078317273964==--