Subject: [Tigers] Furflex caps

From: Warren Goodman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:28:54 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1665766533002111666==
	boundary="----=_Part_12415082_220200783.1569425334429"

------=_Part_12415082_220200783.1569425334429
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

95,500 miles on a car and still there.=C2=A0 Guess it depends on the instal=
l or catching on the metal.=20

------=_Part_12415082_220200783.1569425334429
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;"><font size="2">95,500 miles on a car and still there.&nbsp; Guess it depends on the install or catching on the metal. <br>
</font></div>

------=_Part_12415082_220200783.1569425334429--

--===============1665766533002111666==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1665766533002111666==--