Subject: [Tigers] Fixed Window Distance Piece

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:41:08 -0500

--===============1639622819020752620==

--00000000000065093705924eb83f

Hi,

I was putting my doors back together and noticed that there is a gap
between the door and the  fixed window frame where the long screw goes.  I
checked the Alpine parts book and it says there is a "distance piece" here
but doesn't show it.  I dug through all of my parts and can't find anything
that looks like it would work here.  What does this "distance piece" look
like?  Is it just a short piece of tubing that goes between the door and
fixed window frame so that the long screw doesn't pull the frame in?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000065093705924eb83f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I was putting my doors back togethe=
r and noticed that there is a gap between the door and the=C2=A0 fixed wind=
ow frame where the long screw goes.=C2=A0 I checked the Alpine parts book a=
nd it says there is a &quot;distance piece&quot; here but doesn&#39;t show =
it.=C2=A0 I dug through all of my parts and can&#39;t find anything that lo=
oks like it would work here.=C2=A0 What does this &quot;distance piece&quot=
; look like?=C2=A0 Is it just a short piece of tubing that goes between the=
 door and fixed window frame so that the long screw doesn&#39;t pull the fr=
ame in?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--00000000000065093705924eb83f--

--===============1639622819020752620==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1639622819020752620==--