Subject: [Tigers] Eyebrow / winking

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:13:16 -0400

--===============1814605449044672606==

--00000000000077ca500592b3c0d8

Drill carefully, removed top of old rivet, determine correct dept, get
small screws and removed point at end of screw. Voila, better than new,
thanks for the few suggestions, worked out really well,. Beau 9470951,
thanks again

--00000000000077ca500592b3c0d8

<div dir="auto">Drill carefully, removed top of old rivet, determine correct dept, get small screws and removed point at end of screw. Voila, better than new, thanks for the few suggestions, worked out really well,. Beau 9470951, thanks again</div>

--00000000000077ca500592b3c0d8--

--===============1814605449044672606==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1814605449044672606==--