Subject: [Tigers] Door seal

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 14:45:35 -0500

--0000000000009feb98059132a21c

--0000000000009feb96059132a21a

Hi,
Is this the correct orientation of the rubber door seal or should it be
flipped? I couldn't find a good photo anywhere showing the correct
installation.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000009feb96059132a21a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hi,<div dir=3D"auto">Is this the correct orientation of t=
he rubber door seal or should it be flipped? I couldn&#39;t find a good pho=
to anywhere showing the correct installation.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></=
div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks,</div><div dir=3D"auto">Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000009feb96059132a21a--

--0000000000009feb98059132a21c
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_20190828_144256.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <16cd9c140f6359be0841>

--0000000000009feb98059132a21c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--0000000000009feb98059132a21c--