Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Drop Spindles

From: Tom Hall via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:03:43 -0700

As many of you know, Peter Thomson from Australia visits me every 
summer.  He landed a couple of days ago and brought one set of the rare 
drop spindles for a Tiger.  They are available and the price is $1,000 
for the bare spindles or $1200 if you want them powder coated semi-gloss 
black. Pete is selling these spindles personally, not ModTiger, but you 
can send requests to my email address.  First up with the $ gets the 
spindles.

-- 
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
5712 San Luis Court
Pleasanton, CA 94566
[email-masked]
(925)462-3876
www.tigerengineering.net

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]