Subject: [Tigers] Seat Hardware

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:18:37 -0500

--===============5672786078481231114==

--000000000000c233bb058fa3471a

--000000000000c233b8058fa34719

Hi,

I'm trying to put my seats back together and I'm having a hard time
figuring out where all of the pieces of hardware go.  Does anybody have a
good photo or drawing showing how the various pieces fit together?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000c233b8058fa34719
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m trying to put my seats back=
 together and I&#39;m having a hard time figuring out where all of the piec=
es of hardware go.=C2=A0 Does anybody have a good photo or drawing showing =
how the various pieces fit together?=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div><=
div><img src=3D"cid:ii_jz3ayhv90" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"273" height=3D=
"273" style=3D"margin-right: 0px;"><br></div></div><div><br></div><div>Than=
ks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--000000000000c233b8058fa34719--

--000000000000c233bb058fa3471a
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jz3ayhv90>

--000000000000c233bb058fa3471a--

--===============5672786078481231114==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5672786078481231114==--