Subject: [Tigers] convertible top

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:52:35 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0892010701445500359==
	boundary="----=_Part_1161490_1757417701.1566665555003"

------=_Part_1161490_1757417701.1566665555003
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This past week =C2=A0I drove my car with the soft top up and at speed it fl=
apped a fair bit, =C2=A0top is in good condition and fits well, the questio=
n is should there be more than one short reinforcement strip? =C2=A0Most so=
ft tops Im familiar with have at least 2 that go the whole length=C2=A0of t=
he top for and aft. Tks Clyde
------=_Part_1161490_1757417701.1566665555003
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">This past week &nbsp;I drove my car with the soft top up and at speed it flapped a fair bit, &nbsp;top is in good condition and fits well, the question is should there be more than one short reinforcement strip? &nbsp;Most soft tops Im familiar with have at least 2 that go the whole length<span style="font-style: italic;">&nbsp;of the top for and aft. Tks Clyde</span></div>

------=_Part_1161490_1757417701.1566665555003--

--===============0892010701445500359==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0892010701445500359==--