Subject: [Tigers] Rear shocks

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:56:06 -0400

--===============7503801904854825796==

--000000000000737f15058e738a5b

I know this subject has been a topic often, but once again please. A
reasonable priced good rear shock is?    Spax or kyb or other. Not looking
for ajustable units. I had my spings re arched and it sits perfect now , I
removed the air units I had on and want regular good shocks.
Please give me some suggestions,. Thanks  Beau  9470951

--000000000000737f15058e738a5b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I know this subject has been a topic often, but once agai=
n please. A reasonable priced good rear shock is? =C2=A0 =C2=A0Spax or kyb =
or other. Not looking for ajustable units. I had my spings re arched and it=
 sits perfect now , I removed the air units I had on and want regular good =
shocks.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Please give me some suggestions,. Thanks =C2=
=A0Beau =C2=A09470951</div></div>

--000000000000737f15058e738a5b--

--===============7503801904854825796==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7503801904854825796==--