Subject: [Tigers] Brake Fluid

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 15:28:07 -0500

--===============2859735275477577329==

--000000000000ff4fd5058ca477c5

Hey,

It's time to fill up my new brake lines with fluid.  I've read all of the
recommendations for the different types of fluid but I can' find anything
that says how much fluid I'm going to need.  Can anybody tell me how many
bottles of fluid I'm going to need to fill up my brake and clutch system?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000ff4fd5058ca477c5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey,<div><br></div><div>It&#39;s time to fill up my new br=
ake lines with fluid.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve read all of the recommendations for th=
e different types of fluid but I can&#39; find anything that says how much =
fluid I&#39;m going to need.=C2=A0 Can anybody tell me how many bottles of =
fluid I&#39;m going to need to fill up my brake and clutch system?</div><di=
v><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000ff4fd5058ca477c5--

--===============2859735275477577329==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2859735275477577329==--