Subject: [Tigers] British Car Repair Shop

From: Rob Hogan via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 16:51:21 -0400

--===============5241951865820963618==

--000000000000c74133058cf543a0

Upon reading the posts about windshield repairs, I'd like to know if anyone
knows of a British Car Repair Shop in northern Indiana, northern Ohio or
anywhere in Michigan?

Rob Hogan
Marshall, MI

--000000000000c74133058cf543a0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;font-size:small">Upon reading the posts about windshield repairs=
, I&#39;d like to know if anyone knows of a=C2=A0British Car Repair Shop in=
 northern Indiana, northern Ohio or anywhere in Michigan?</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:small"=
><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-s=
erif;font-size:small">Rob Hogan</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"=
font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:small">Marshall, MI</div></div>

--000000000000c74133058cf543a0--

--===============5241951865820963618==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5241951865820963618==--