Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dash

From: strombecker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:00:05 -0600

--===============0970158016809222202==

----_com.android.email_3718147815161900
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_3718147815161900

----_com.android.email_3718148002520241
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_3718148002520241
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=188011
Content-ID: <ii_jy0hobvy0>

gg==

----_com.android.email_3718148002520241
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=114201
Content-ID: <ii_jy0huvpu1>

----_com.android.email_3718148002520241--

----_com.android.email_3718147815161900--

--===============0970158016809222202==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0970158016809222202==--