Subject: [Tigers] Future Times...

From: Larry Mayfield via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 09:29:05 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2185209190669154219==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D5324A.EDEF2860"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D5324A.EDEF2860
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

.May dictate that I will need to sell my Mk1 Tiger.  I purchased it in Jan
1967, used as the second owner.  I am aging out fairly quickly and while
both of my boys desire the car, neither even has a place to park it in a
garage.  Nor do they have a clue as to how to keep them running.  

So the time may come when I may need to sell, or perhaps my main squeeze has
to sell it. I have a lot of stuff that accompanies the car if so. I have a 5
bolt 289 motor using old school modified heads with screw in rocker studs
and pop up pistons. Heads are small chamber ones. I also have the my race
car motor from 2014 that is a 260 destroked to 259 cid with neutral balance
crank, Jahns pistons,  way too big cam, solid roller lifters, roller
rockers, etc. Set of custom painted wheels matched to car paint, roll bar.
and lots of used stuff. 

My question is: is it better to sell with or without all the stuff? I.e.,  a
package deal or me sell odd stuff online, item by item.  

Just looking for opinions and any experience in selling  to assist in my
thinking/decision making'

Many thanks in advance!!

mayf

_________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile average speed
210.779 mph exit (not top)  speed

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D5324A.EDEF2860
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&#8230;May =
dictate that I will need to sell my Mk1 Tiger. &nbsp;I purchased it in =
Jan 1967, used as the second owner.&nbsp; I am aging out fairly quickly =
and while both of my boys desire the car, neither even has a place to =
park it in a garage.&nbsp; Nor do they have a clue as to how to keep =
them running.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So the time =
may come when I may need to sell, or perhaps my main squeeze has to sell =
it. I have a lot of stuff that accompanies the car if so. I have a 5 =
bolt 289 motor using old school modified heads with screw in rocker =
studs and pop up pistons. Heads are small chamber ones. I also have the =
my race car motor from 2014 that is a 260 destroked to 259 cid with =
neutral balance crank, Jahns pistons, &nbsp;way too big cam, solid =
roller lifters, roller rockers, etc&#8230; Set of custom painted wheels =
matched to car paint, roll bar&#8230; and lots of used stuff. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>My question is: is it better to sell with or without =
all the stuff? I.e., &nbsp;a package deal or me sell odd stuff online, =
item by item.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just looking =
for opinions and any experience in selling &nbsp;to assist in my =
thinking/decision making&#8217;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Many thanks in =
advance!!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>mayf<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>_________________________<br>drmayf<br><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'>Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period</span></b>.<br><span =
style=3D'color:#2E74B5'>204.913 mph flying mile average =
speed</span><br><span style=3D'color:#7030A0'>210.779 mph exit (not =
top)&nbsp; speed</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D5324A.EDEF2860--

--===============2185209190669154219==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2185209190669154219==--