Subject: [Tigers] Rear springs

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 19:03:06 -0400

--===============6354651227050344356==

--0000000000005c7bc3058a9b9a56

Just got my rear springs back and was told I could use new centering pins,
where does one buy these beauties? One is still ok but the other is
history, and while on a roll here what is recommended, original traction
bars or none at all?

--0000000000005c7bc3058a9b9a56
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Just got my rear springs back and was told I could use ne=
w centering pins, where does one buy these beauties? One is still ok but th=
e other is history, and while on a roll here what is recommended, original =
traction bars or none at all?</div>

--0000000000005c7bc3058a9b9a56--

--===============6354651227050344356==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6354651227050344356==--

---

From: Michael Wood via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 00:55:58 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1685059753390945932==
	boundary="----=_Part_568312_693581698.1559782558328"

------=_Part_568312_693581698.1559782558328
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

What springs? (OEM or aftermarket, for starts).

On Wednesday, June 5, 2019 Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:
Just got my rear springs back and was told I could use new centering pins, where does one buy these beauties? One is still ok but the other is history, and while on a roll here what is recommended, original traction bars or none at all?_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_568312_693581698.1559782558328
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">What springs? (OEM or aftermarket, for starts).<br><br></p>
</br></br><div class=3D"device_aol_et_org_dt_dd_quote"></div><hr style=3D"b=
order:0;height:1px;color:#999;background-color:#999;width:100%;margin:0 0 9=
px 0;padding:0;"></hr><span style=3D"font-size:14px; color:#999999;">On Wed=
nesday, June 5, 2019 Lance Beauchamp via Tigers &#60;<span style=3D"color:#=
0000A0">[email-masked]</span>&#62; wrote:</span><br></br><div id=3D"yi=
v7808846583"><div>Just got my rear springs back and was told I could use ne=
w centering pins, where does one buy these beauties? One is still ok but th=
e other is history, and while on a roll here what is recommended, original =
traction bars or none at all?</div></div>__________________________________=
_____________<br><br><a ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"ma=
ilto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Donate: <a hre=
f=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/d=
onate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href=3D"http:=
//autox.team.net/archive" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/archive</a>=
<br><br>Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tiger=
s/[email-masked]" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options=
/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br>
------=_Part_568312_693581698.1559782558328--

--===============1685059753390945932==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1685059753390945932==--