Subject: [Tigers] fuel pump wiring

From: Richard Hyatt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 09:51:40 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5565777868947697169==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_04C1_01D503F1.4EC08860"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_04C1_01D503F1.4EC08860
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

HI.I wondered if anyone has pictures of the wiring to the fuel pump
location. Not sure if it runs along the driver's door sill and across the
front of the package shelf and then through a grommet in the floor or which
way. Getting a new wiring harness installed and the body has been a shell
only for a few decades. I prefer to route the wire in the stock way that it
was before. The only pictures I have are from the bottom and not so helpful.
Thanks.

------=_NextPart_000_04C1_01D503F1.4EC08860
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>HI&#8230;I wondered if anyone has pictures of the =
wiring to the fuel pump location. Not sure if it runs along the =
driver&#8217;s door sill and across the front of the package shelf and =
then through a grommet in the floor or which way. Getting a new wiring =
harness installed and the body has been a shell only for a few decades. =
I prefer to route the wire in the stock way that it was before. The only =
pictures I have are from the bottom and not so helpful. =
Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_04C1_01D503F1.4EC08860--

--===============5565777868947697169==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5565777868947697169==--