Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: '65 Sunbeam Tiger Pounces on Portland

From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 10:34:44 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7384466211381496268==
 boundary="------------19EA4F58B8E25577542DE6F8"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------19EA4F58B8E25577542DE6F8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

OOH, tuck and roll!
Gary

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	'65 Sunbeam Tiger Pounces on Portland
Date: 	Wed, 22 May 2019 15:05:57 +0000
From: 	Mecum InfoNet <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

'65 Sunbeam Tiger Pounces on Portland Portland, June 21-22, 2019
Portland June 21-22, 2019

View this email in your browser 
<https://mailchi.mp/mecum/candyapple-red-boss-429-at-portland-855357?e=c2ca61d990>

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=25c48c0742&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=14118e1cc0&e=c2ca61d990> 

*1965 Sunbeam Tiger Roadster*
*260 CI, 4-Speed*

READ MORE 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=b01fbdbbf0&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=865201c93e&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=c97799dfa9&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=bc938517f7&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=c6750c97c3&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=05f24fd521&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=370603cf25&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=5ca63674de&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=9628d201d3&e=c2ca61d990> 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=835bb9acde&e=c2ca61d990> 

Mecum Facebook 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=01635ef644&e=c2ca61d990> 
	Mecum Twitter 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=cbd75239f2&e=c2ca61d990> 
	Mecum Instagram 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=3e2ac9ee91&e=c2ca61d990> 
	Mecum Pintrest 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=23d443721e&e=c2ca61d990> 
	Mecum Youtube 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=7dd92ade50&e=c2ca61d990> 

  445 South Main Street // Walworth, WI 53184-8261
  M-F 7AM-6PM CT
Phone (262) 275-5050 // Fax (262) 275-3424
Email [email-masked] 

<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=b4a7d1292a&e=c2ca61d990> 

This email was sent to [email-masked] 
/why did I get this?/ 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/about?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=fa410e9114&e=c2ca61d990&c=928e61c2f9> 
unsubscribe from this list 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=fa410e9114&e=c2ca61d990&c=928e61c2f9> 
update subscription preferences 
<https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&id=fa410e9114&e=c2ca61d990> 

Mecum Auctions · 445 South Main Street · Walworth, WI 53184 · USA

--------------19EA4F58B8E25577542DE6F8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    OOH, tuck and roll!<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>'65 Sunbeam Tiger Pounces on Portland</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Wed, 22 May 2019 15:05:57 +0000</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td>Mecum InfoNet <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Reply-To:
            </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">To: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <!--[if gte mso 15]>
        <xml>
            <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
            <o:AllowPNG/>
            <o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch>
            </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
        </xml>
        <![endif]-->
      <meta charset="UTF-8">
      <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
      <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width,
        initial-scale=1">
      <title>'65 Sunbeam Tiger Pounces on Portland</title>
      <style type="text/css">
		p{
			margin:10px 0;
			padding:0;
		}
		table{
			border-collapse:collapse;
		}
		h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{
			display:block;
			margin:0;
			padding:0;
		}
		img,a img{
			border:0;
			height:auto;
			outline:none;
			text-decoration:none;
		}
		body,#bodyTable,#bodyCell{
			height:100%;
			margin:0;
			padding:0;
			width:100%;
		}
		.mcnPreviewText{
			display:none !important;
		}
		#outlook a{
			padding:0;
		}
		img{
			-ms-interpolation-mode:bicubic;
		}
		table{
			mso-table-lspace:0pt;
			mso-table-rspace:0pt;
		}
		.ReadMsgBody{
			width:100%;
		}
		.ExternalClass{
			width:100%;
		}
		p,a,li,td,blockquote{
			mso-line-height-rule:exactly;
		}
		a[href^=tel],a[href^=sms]{
			color:inherit;
			cursor:default;
			text-decoration:none;
		}
		p,a,li,td,body,table,blockquote{
			-ms-text-size-adjust:100%;
			-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;
		}
		.ExternalClass,.ExternalClass p,.ExternalClass td,.ExternalClass div,.ExternalClass span,.ExternalClass font{
			line-height:100%;
		}
		a[x-apple-data-detectors]{
			color:inherit !important;
			text-decoration:none !important;
			font-size:inherit !important;
			font-family:inherit !important;
			font-weight:inherit !important;
			line-height:inherit !important;
		}
		#bodyCell{
			padding:10px;
		}
		.templateContainer{
			max-width:600px !important;
		}
		a.mcnButton{
			display:block;
		}
		.mcnImage,.mcnRetinaImage{
			vertical-align:bottom;
		}
		.mcnTextContent{
			word-break:break-word;
		}
		.mcnTextContent img{
			height:auto !important;
		}
		.mcnDividerBlock{
			table-layout:fixed !important;
		}
		body,#bodyTable{
			background-color:#e6e7e8;
		}
		#bodyCell{
			border-top:0;
		}
		.templateContainer{
			border:0;
		}
		h1{
			color:#202020;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:26px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:normal;
			text-align:left;
		}
		h2{
			color:#202020;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:22px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:normal;
			text-align:left;
		}
		h3{
			color:#202020;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:20px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:normal;
			text-align:left;
		}
		h4{
			color:#202020;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:18px;
			font-style:normal;
			font-weight:bold;
			line-height:125%;
			letter-spacing:normal;
			text-align:left;
		}
		#templatePreheader{
			background-color:#777777;
			background-image:none;
			background-repeat:no-repeat;
			background-position:center;
			background-size:cover;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
			padding-top:9px;
			padding-bottom:9px;
		}
		#templatePreheader .mcnTextContent,#templatePreheader .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#ffffff;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:12px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		#templatePreheader .mcnTextContent a,#templatePreheader .mcnTextContent p a{
			color:#ffffff;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateHeader{
			background-color:#ffffff;
			background-image:none;
			background-repeat:no-repeat;
			background-position:center;
			background-size:cover;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
			padding-top:0px;
			padding-bottom:0px;
		}
		#templateHeader .mcnTextContent,#templateHeader .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#202020;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:16px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		#templateHeader .mcnTextContent a,#templateHeader .mcnTextContent p a{
			color:#007C89;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateBody{
			background-color:#ffffff;
			background-image:none;
			background-repeat:no-repeat;
			background-position:center;
			background-size:cover;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
			padding-top:0px;
			padding-bottom:0px;
		}
		#templateBody .mcnTextContent,#templateBody .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#777777;
			font-family:Helvetica;
			font-size:14px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		#templateBody .mcnTextContent a,#templateBody .mcnTextContent p a{
			color:#007C89;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateColumns{
			background-color:#ffffff;
			background-image:none;
			background-repeat:no-repeat;
			background-position:center;
			background-size:cover;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:2px none #EAEAEA;
			padding-top:0;
			padding-bottom:14px;
		}
		#templateColumns .columnContainer .mcnTextContent,#templateColumns .columnContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#202020;
			font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;
			font-size:16px;
			line-height:100%;
			text-align:left;
		}
		#templateColumns .columnContainer .mcnTextContent a,#templateColumns .columnContainer .mcnTextContent p a{
			color:#007C89;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
		#templateFooter{
			background-color:#bcbec0;
			background-image:none;
			background-repeat:no-repeat;
			background-position:center;
			background-size:cover;
			border-top:0;
			border-bottom:0;
			padding-top:9px;
			padding-bottom:0px;
		}
		#templateFooter .mcnTextContent,#templateFooter .mcnTextContent p{
			color:#333333;
			font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;
			font-size:12px;
			line-height:150%;
			text-align:center;
		}
		#templateFooter .mcnTextContent a,#templateFooter .mcnTextContent p a{
			color:#333333;
			font-weight:normal;
			text-decoration:underline;
		}
	@media only screen and (min-width:768px){
		.templateContainer{
			width:600px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		body,table,td,p,a,li,blockquote{
			-webkit-text-size-adjust:none !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		body{
			width:100% !important;
			min-width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#bodyCell{
			padding-top:10px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.columnWrapper{
			max-width:100% !important;
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnRetinaImage{
			max-width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImage{
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnCartContainer,.mcnCaptionTopContent,.mcnRecContentContainer,.mcnCaptionBottomContent,.mcnTextContentContainer,.mcnBoxedTextContentContainer,.mcnImageGroupContentContainer,.mcnCaptionLeftTextContentContainer,.mcnCaptionRightTextContentContainer,.mcnCaptionLeftImageContentContainer,.mcnCaptionRightImageContentContainer,.mcnImageCardLeftTextContentContainer,.mcnImageCardRightTextContentContainer,.mcnImageCardLeftImageContentContainer,.mcnImageCardRightImageContentContainer{
			max-width:100% !important;
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnBoxedTextContentContainer{
			min-width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImageGroupContent{
			padding:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnCaptionLeftContentOuter .mcnTextContent,.mcnCaptionRightContentOuter .mcnTextContent{
			padding-top:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImageCardTopImageContent,.mcnCaptionBottomContent:last-child .mcnCaptionBottomImageContent,.mcnCaptionBlockInner .mcnCaptionTopContent:last-child .mcnTextContent{
			padding-top:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImageCardBottomImageContent{
			padding-bottom:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImageGroupBlockInner{
			padding-top:0 !important;
			padding-bottom:0 !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImageGroupBlockOuter{
			padding-top:9px !important;
			padding-bottom:9px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnTextContent,.mcnBoxedTextContentColumn{
			padding-right:18px !important;
			padding-left:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnImageCardLeftImageContent,.mcnImageCardRightImageContent{
			padding-right:18px !important;
			padding-bottom:0 !important;
			padding-left:18px !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcpreview-image-uploader{
			display:none !important;
			width:100% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h1{
			font-size:22px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h2{
			font-size:20px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h3{
			font-size:18px !important;
			line-height:125% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		h4{
			font-size:16px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		.mcnBoxedTextContentContainer .mcnTextContent,.mcnBoxedTextContentContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			font-size:14px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#templatePreheader{
			display:block !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#templatePreheader .mcnTextContent,#templatePreheader .mcnTextContent p{
			font-size:14px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#templateHeader .mcnTextContent,#templateHeader .mcnTextContent p{
			font-size:16px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#templateBody .mcnTextContent,#templateBody .mcnTextContent p{
			font-size:16px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#templateColumns .columnContainer .mcnTextContent,#templateColumns .columnContainer .mcnTextContent p{
			font-size:16px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}	@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
		#templateFooter .mcnTextContent,#templateFooter .mcnTextContent p{
			font-size:14px !important;
			line-height:150% !important;
		}

}</style>
      <!--
-->
      <!--[if !gte mso 9]><!----><span class="mcnPreviewText"
        style="display:none; font-size:0px; line-height:0px;
        max-height:0px; max-width:0px; opacity:0; overflow:hidden;
        visibility:hidden; mso-hide:all;">Portland, June 21-22, 2019</span><!--<![endif]-->
      <!--
-->
      <center>
        <table id="bodyTable" style="border-collapse:
          collapse;mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
          100%;height: 100%;margin: 0;padding: 0;width:
          100%;background-color: #e6e7e8;" width="100%" height="100%"
          cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td id="bodyCell" style="mso-line-height-rule:
                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;height: 100%;margin:
                0;padding: 10px;width: 100%;border-top: 0;" valign="top"
                align="center">
                <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE // -->
                <!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>
                        <table align="center" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="600" style="width:600px;">
                        <tr>
                        <td align="center" valign="top" width="600" style="width:600px;">
                        <![endif]-->
                <table class="templateContainer" style="border-collapse:
                  collapse;mso-table-lspace: 0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;border:
                  0;max-width: 600px !important;" width="100%"
                  cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td id="templatePreheader"
                        style="background:#777777 none no-repeat
                        center/cover;mso-line-height-rule:
                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;background-color: #777777;background-image:
                        none;background-repeat:
                        no-repeat;background-position:
                        center;background-size: cover;border-top:
                        0;border-bottom: 0;padding-top:
                        9px;padding-bottom: 9px;" valign="top">
                        <table class="mcnTextBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnTextBlockInner"
                                style="padding-top:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                valign="top">
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<table align="left" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="width:100%;">
				<tr>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<td valign="top" width="300" style="width:300px;">
				<![endif]-->
                                <table style="max-width:
                                  300px;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  class="mcnTextContentContainer"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnTextContent"
                                        style="padding: 0px 18px
                                        9px;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;word-break:
                                        break-word;color:
                                        #ffffff;font-family:
                                        Helvetica;font-size:
                                        12px;line-height: 150%;"
                                        valign="top"> Portland June
                                        21-22, 2019 </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</td>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<td valign="top" width="300" style="width:300px;">
				<![endif]-->
                                <table style="max-width:
                                  300px;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  class="mcnTextContentContainer"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnTextContent"
                                        style="padding: 0px 18px
                                        9px;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;word-break:
                                        break-word;color:
                                        #ffffff;font-family:
                                        Helvetica;font-size:
                                        12px;line-height: 150%;"
                                        valign="top">
                                        <div style="text-align: center;"><a
href="https://mailchi.mp/mecum/candyapple-red-boss-429-at-portland-855357?e=c2ca61d990"
                                            target="_blank"
                                            style="mso-line-height-rule:
exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;color:
                                            #ffffff;font-weight:
                                            normal;text-decoration:
                                            underline;"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                              style="color:#FFFFFF">View
                                              this email in your browser</span></a></div>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</td>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</tr>
				</table>
				<![endif]--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td id="templateHeader" style="background:#ffffff
                        none no-repeat
                        center/cover;mso-line-height-rule:
                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;background-color: #ffffff;background-image:
                        none;background-repeat:
                        no-repeat;background-position:
                        center;background-size: cover;border-top:
                        0;border-bottom: 0;padding-top:
                        0px;padding-bottom: 0px;" valign="top">
                        <table class="mcnImageBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageBlockInner" valign="top">
                                <table class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                  style="min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        9px;padding-left:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom: 0;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=25c48c0742&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/8b069d5a-314c-49e0-82ed-75edadb37d66.png"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1216px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;display: inline
                                            !important;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="564" align="middle">
                                        </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td id="templateBody" style="background:#ffffff
                        none no-repeat
                        center/cover;mso-line-height-rule:
                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;background-color: #ffffff;background-image:
                        none;background-repeat:
                        no-repeat;background-position:
                        center;background-size: cover;border-top:
                        0;border-bottom: 0;padding-top:
                        0px;padding-bottom: 0px;" valign="top">
                        <table class="mcnImageBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                0px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageBlockInner" valign="top">
                                <table class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                  style="min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        0px;padding-left:
                                        0px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom: 0;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=14118e1cc0&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/0d7ceb89-8c6f-4a5e-9104-f91f5faec4c3.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            2576px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;display: inline
                                            !important;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="600" align="middle">
                                        </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnDividerBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;table-layout: fixed !important;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnDividerBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner"
                                style="min-width: 100%;padding: 5px
                                18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">
                                <table class="mcnDividerContent"
                                  style="min-width: 100%;border-top: 2px
                                  none #EAEAEA;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;"> <span></span> <br>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--            
                <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner" style="padding: 18px;">
                <hr class="mcnDividerContent" style="border-bottom-color:none; border-left-color:none; border-right-color:none; border-bottom-width:0; border-left-width:0; border-right-width:0; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:0; margin-left:0;" />
--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnTextBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnTextBlockInner"
                                style="padding-top:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                valign="top">
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<table align="left" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="width:100%;">
				<tr>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<td valign="top" width="600" style="width:600px;">
				<![endif]-->
                                <table style="max-width: 100%;min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  class="mcnTextContentContainer"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnTextContent"
                                        style="padding-top:
                                        0;padding-right:
                                        18px;padding-bottom:
                                        9px;padding-left:
                                        18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;word-break:
                                        break-word;color:
                                        #777777;font-family:
                                        Helvetica;font-size:
                                        14px;line-height:
                                        150%;text-align: left;"
                                        valign="top">
                                        <div style="text-align: center;"><span
                                            style="font-size:18px"><strong>1965
                                              Sunbeam Tiger Roadster</strong></span><br>
                                          <span style="font-size:14px"><strong>260
                                              CI, 4-Speed</strong></span></div>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</td>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</tr>
				</table>
				<![endif]--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnDividerBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;table-layout: fixed !important;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnDividerBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner"
                                style="min-width: 100%;padding: 5px
                                18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">
                                <table class="mcnDividerContent"
                                  style="min-width: 100%;border-top: 2px
                                  none #EAEAEA;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;"> <span></span> <br>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--            
                <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner" style="padding: 18px;">
                <hr class="mcnDividerContent" style="border-bottom-color:none; border-left-color:none; border-right-color:none; border-bottom-width:0; border-left-width:0; border-right-width:0; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:0; margin-left:0;" />
--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnButtonBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnButtonBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding-top: 0;padding-right:
                                18px;padding-bottom: 18px;padding-left:
                                18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnButtonBlockInner" valign="top"
                                align="center">
                                <table class="mcnButtonContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse: separate
                                  !important;border: 1px
                                  none;border-radius:
                                  3px;background-color:
                                  #ED1C24;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnButtonContent"
                                        style="font-family:
                                        &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;,
                                        Helvetica, Arial, Verdana,
                                        sans-serif;font-size:
                                        18px;padding:
                                        10px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="middle"
                                        align="center"> <a
                                          class="mcnButton " title="
                                          READ MORE"
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=b01fbdbbf0&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="font-weight:
                                          bold;letter-spacing:
                                          1px;line-height:
                                          100%;text-align:
                                          center;text-decoration:
                                          none;color:
                                          #FFFFFF;mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;display: block;"
                                          moz-do-not-send="true"> READ
                                          MORE</a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnImageGroupBlock"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageGroupBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageGroupBlockInner"
                                valign="top">
                                <table
                                  class="mcnImageGroupContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="273" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageGroupContent"
                                        style="padding-left:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                        0;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=865201c93e&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/9aceb5ee-c0df-4748-a1d3-9597bd7d4c72.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1200px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="264"> </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <table
                                  class="mcnImageGroupContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="273" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="right">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageGroupContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                        0;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=c97799dfa9&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/3ea1f3be-c3f6-4af0-a335-29e083028977.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1200px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="264"> </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnImageGroupBlock"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageGroupBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageGroupBlockInner"
                                valign="top">
                                <table
                                  class="mcnImageGroupContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="273" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageGroupContent"
                                        style="padding-left:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                        0;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=bc938517f7&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/9e3c6824-c89a-40a6-a91d-28e8b004dda2.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1200px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="264"> </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <table
                                  class="mcnImageGroupContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="273" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="right">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageGroupContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                        0;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=c6750c97c3&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/3ca5574a-edf1-4451-a04e-a9a266ec3e71.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1200px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="264"> </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnImageGroupBlock"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageGroupBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageGroupBlockInner"
                                valign="top">
                                <table
                                  class="mcnImageGroupContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="273" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageGroupContent"
                                        style="padding-left:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                        0;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=05f24fd521&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/18f18aee-ef24-423f-803a-fb7b6e8ad520.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1200px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="264"> </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <table
                                  class="mcnImageGroupContentContainer"
                                  style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="273" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="right">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageGroupContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom:
                                        0;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=370603cf25&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/f9273e9e-b763-46d5-99a7-422c4dbb9b62.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            1200px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="264"> </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td id="templateColumns" style="background:#ffffff
                        none no-repeat
                        center/cover;mso-line-height-rule:
                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;background-color: #ffffff;background-image:
                        none;background-repeat:
                        no-repeat;background-position:
                        center;background-size: cover;border-top:
                        0;border-bottom: 2px none #EAEAEA;padding-top:
                        0;padding-bottom: 14px;" valign="top">
                        <!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>
                                    <table align="center" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="600" style="width:600px;">
                                    <tr>
                                    <td align="center" valign="top" width="300" style="width:300px;">
                                    <![endif]-->
                        <table class="columnWrapper"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="300" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0" align="left">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td class="columnContainer"
                                style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                valign="top"><br>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>
                                    </td>
                                    <td align="center" valign="top" width="300" style="width:300px;">
                                    <![endif]-->
                        <table class="columnWrapper"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="300" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0" align="left">
                          <tbody>
                            <tr>
                              <td class="columnContainer"
                                style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                valign="top"><br>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>
                                    </td>
                                    </tr>
                                    </table>
                                    <![endif]--> </td>
                    </tr>
                    <tr>
                      <td id="templateFooter" style="background:#bcbec0
                        none no-repeat
                        center/cover;mso-line-height-rule:
                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                        100%;background-color: #bcbec0;background-image:
                        none;background-repeat:
                        no-repeat;background-position:
                        center;background-size: cover;border-top:
                        0;border-bottom: 0;padding-top:
                        9px;padding-bottom: 0px;" valign="top">
                        <table class="mcnImageBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageBlockInner" valign="top">
                                <table class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                  style="min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        9px;padding-left:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom: 0;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=5ca63674de&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/9f32ad1c-236c-4ee4-af54-c847f986613a.png"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            245px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;display: inline
                                            !important;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="245" align="middle">
                                        </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnImageBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageBlockInner" valign="top">
                                <table class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                  style="min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        9px;padding-left:
                                        9px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom: 0;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=9628d201d3&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/9183ac2c-9bc6-4996-b11f-c79800f1b829.png"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            275px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;display: inline
                                            !important;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="275" align="middle">
                                        </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnImageBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                0px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageBlockInner" valign="top">
                                <table class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                  style="min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        0px;padding-left:
                                        0px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom: 0;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=835bb9acde&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/dfb8a36f-e9c1-409c-a9f6-95411e69a4a7.png"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            252px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;display: inline
                                            !important;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="252" align="middle">
                                        </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnDividerBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;table-layout: fixed !important;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnDividerBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner"
                                style="min-width: 100%;padding: 5px
                                18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">
                                <table class="mcnDividerContent"
                                  style="min-width: 100%;border-top: 2px
                                  none #EAEAEA;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;"> <span></span> <br>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--            
                <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner" style="padding: 18px;">
                <hr class="mcnDividerContent" style="border-bottom-color:none; border-left-color:none; border-right-color:none; border-bottom-width:0; border-left-width:0; border-right-width:0; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:0; margin-left:0;" />
--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnCodeBlock"
                          style="border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnTextBlockInner"
                                style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                valign="top">
                                <table style="border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  border="0" align="center">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="center"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=01635ef644&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img
                                            src="https://cdn1.mecum.com/infonet/FB.png"
                                            alt="Mecum Facebook"
                                            style="border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="30" height="30"
                                            border="0"></a></td>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="center"><a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=cbd75239f2&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img
                                            src="https://cdn1.mecum.com/infonet/Twitter.png"
                                            alt="Mecum Twitter"
                                            style="border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="30" height="30"
                                            border="0"></a></td>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="center"><a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=3e2ac9ee91&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img
                                            src="https://cdn1.mecum.com/infonet/Instagram.png"
                                            alt="Mecum Instagram"
                                            style="border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="30" height="30"
                                            border="0"></a></td>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="center"><a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=23d443721e&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img
                                            src="https://cdn1.mecum.com/infonet/Pintrest.png"
                                            alt="Mecum Pintrest"
                                            style="border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="30" height="30"
                                            border="0"></a></td>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" align="center"><a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=7dd92ade50&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/d23e9851-4e80-4ae8-a39a-e25f314552cf.png"
                                            alt="Mecum Youtube"
                                            style="border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="110" height="42"
                                            border="0"></a></td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnTextBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnTextBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnTextBlockInner"
                                style="padding-top:
                                9px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                valign="top">
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<table align="left" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="width:100%;">
				<tr>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				<td valign="top" width="600" style="width:600px;">
				<![endif]-->
                                <table style="max-width: 100%;min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  class="mcnTextContentContainer"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnTextContent"
                                        style="padding-top:
                                        0;padding-right:
                                        18px;padding-bottom:
                                        9px;padding-left:
                                        18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;word-break:
                                        break-word;color:
                                        #333333;font-family: 'Helvetica
                                        Neue', Helvetica, Arial,
                                        Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:
                                        12px;line-height:
                                        150%;text-align: center;"
                                        valign="top">
                                        <div style="text-align: center;"><span
                                            style="font-size:Default
                                            Size"><span
                                              style="color:#333333"> 445
                                              South Main Street //
                                              Walworth, WI 53184-8261<br>
                                               M-F 7AM-6PM CT<br>
                                              Phone (262) 275-5050 //
                                              Fax (262) 275-3424<br>
                                              Email </span><a
                                              href="mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Mecum%20Infonet%20Question"
                                              target="_blank"
                                              style="mso-line-height-rule:
exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;color:
                                              #333333;font-weight:
                                              normal;text-decoration:
                                              underline;"
                                              moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                                style="color:#333333">[email-masked]</span></a></span></div>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</td>
				<![endif]-->
                                <!--[if mso]>
				</tr>
				</table>
				<![endif]--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnDividerBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;table-layout: fixed !important;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnDividerBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner"
                                style="min-width: 100%;padding: 10px
                                18px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">
                                <table class="mcnDividerContent"
                                  style="min-width: 100%;border-top: 2px
                                  none #EAEAEA;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;"> <span></span> <br>
                                      </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                                <!--            
                <td class="mcnDividerBlockInner" style="padding: 18px;">
                <hr class="mcnDividerContent" style="border-bottom-color:none; border-left-color:none; border-right-color:none; border-bottom-width:0; border-left-width:0; border-right-width:0; margin-top:0; margin-right:0; margin-bottom:0; margin-left:0;" />
--> </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                        <table class="mcnImageBlock" style="min-width:
                          100%;border-collapse:
                          collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                          0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                          0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                          width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                          border="0">
                          <tbody class="mcnImageBlockOuter">
                            <tr>
                              <td style="padding:
                                0px;mso-line-height-rule:
                                exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                class="mcnImageBlockInner" valign="top">
                                <table class="mcnImageContentContainer"
                                  style="min-width:
                                  100%;border-collapse:
                                  collapse;mso-table-lspace:
                                  0pt;mso-table-rspace:
                                  0pt;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                  100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;"
                                  width="100%" cellspacing="0"
                                  cellpadding="0" border="0"
                                  align="left">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td class="mcnImageContent"
                                        style="padding-right:
                                        0px;padding-left:
                                        0px;padding-top:
                                        0;padding-bottom: 0;text-align:
                                        center;mso-line-height-rule:
                                        exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        100%;" valign="top"> <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=b4a7d1292a&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                                          title="" class=""
                                          target="_blank"
                                          style="mso-line-height-rule:
                                          exactly;-ms-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                          100%;" moz-do-not-send="true">
                                          <img alt=""
src="https://gallery.mailchimp.com/db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9/images/9cf92503-9fec-4525-abfa-49cf7b52a7e8.jpg"
                                            style="max-width:
                                            640px;padding-bottom:
                                            0;display: inline
                                            !important;vertical-align:
                                            bottom;border: 0;height:
                                            auto;outline:
                                            none;text-decoration:
                                            none;-ms-interpolation-mode:
                                            bicubic;" class="mcnImage"
                                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            width="600" align="middle">
                                        </a> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </td>
                            </tr>
                          </tbody>
                        </table>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
                <!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>
                        </td>
                        </tr>
                        </table>
                        <![endif]-->
                <!-- // END TEMPLATE --> </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
      </center>
      <center> <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <table id="canspamBarWrapper" style="background-color:#FFFFFF;
          border-top:1px solid #E5E5E5;" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
          cellpadding="0" border="0">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td style="padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;"
                valign="top" align="center">
                <table id="canspamBar" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                  border="0">
                  <tbody>
                    <tr>
                      <td style="color:#606060; font-family:Helvetica,
                        Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px;
                        line-height:150%; padding-right:20px;
                        padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px;
                        text-align:center;" valign="top" align="center">
                        This email was sent to <a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" style="color:#404040
                          !important;" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
                        <br>
                        <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/about?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=fa410e9114&amp;e=c2ca61d990&amp;c=928e61c2f9"
                          target="_blank" style="color:#404040
                          !important;" moz-do-not-send="true"><em>why
                            did I get this?</em></a>    <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=fa410e9114&amp;e=c2ca61d990&amp;c=928e61c2f9"
                          style="color:#404040 !important;"
                          moz-do-not-send="true">unsubscribe from this
                          list</a>    <a
href="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=fa410e9114&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
                          style="color:#404040 !important;"
                          moz-do-not-send="true">update subscription
                          preferences</a> <br>
                        Mecum Auctions · 445 South Main Street ·
                        Walworth, WI 53184 · USA <br>
                        <br>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </tbody>
                </table>
              </td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
        <style type="text/css">
                    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
                        table#canspamBar td{font-size:14px !important;}
                        table#canspamBar td a{display:block !important; margin-top:10px !important;}
                    }
                </style> </center>
      <img
src="https://mecum.us5.list-manage.com/track/open.php?u=db3f33528e1496a2ba58ad3c9&amp;id=928e61c2f9&amp;e=c2ca61d990"
        moz-do-not-send="true" width="1" height="1">
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------19EA4F58B8E25577542DE6F8--

--===============7384466211381496268==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7384466211381496268==--