Subject: [Tigers] Bumper Questions

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 17:24:21 -0500

--===============1246643649749243110==

--00000000000005afe70588033731

Hi,

1. For the front bumper brackets how can I tell which one goes on the
driver's side and which one on the passenger side?  Do I mount the brackets
so that the slotted mounting holes are higher (which moves the bumper
lower) or do I mount the brackets so the slotted mounting holes are lower
(moving the bumper higher)?

2. From my research it sounds like the rear bumper brackets are supposed to
have a rubber grommet and a spacer for where the mounting bolt goes through
the rear valance.  Does anybody have the dimensions for these pieces or a
photo or drawing?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000005afe70588033731
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>1. For the front bumper brackets ho=
w can I tell which one goes on the driver&#39;s side and which one on the p=
assenger side?=C2=A0 Do I mount the brackets so that the slotted mounting h=
oles are higher (which moves the bumper lower) or do I mount the brackets s=
o the slotted mounting holes are lower (moving the bumper higher)?</div><di=
v><br></div><div>2. From my research it sounds like the rear bumper bracket=
s are supposed to have a rubber grommet and a spacer for where the mounting=
 bolt goes through the rear valance.=C2=A0 Does anybody have the dimensions=
 for these pieces or a photo or drawing?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</=
div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--00000000000005afe70588033731--

--===============1246643649749243110==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1246643649749243110==--