Subject: [Tigers] overflow bottle

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 19:53:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0181576582034846390==
	boundary="----=_Part_17415076_1426802092.1554494005975"

------=_Part_17415076_1426802092.1554494005975
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have used a washer fluid bottle as well, didn't even need to use a bracke=
t it seemed to fit there with a slight friction fit between the expansion t=
ank and radiator support panel. =C2=A0Clyde
------=_Part_17415076_1426802092.1554494005975
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>I have used a washer fluid bottle as well, didn't even need to use a bracket it seemed to fit there with a slight friction fit between the expansion tank and radiator support panel. &nbsp;Clyde</font>
------=_Part_17415076_1426802092.1554494005975--

--===============0181576582034846390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0181576582034846390==--