Subject: [Tigers] Sealer and contact cement

From: Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:34:31 -0400

--===============2716645280894612126==

--0000000000006fb5350586e3dc64

With most of the part here, I'm collecting the last bits for my
windshield/dash pad job.  What have you folks used and do you recommend for
the contact cement for the dash pad, and sealer for the rubber bits?

Stu Brennan

--0000000000006fb5350586e3dc64
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Wit=
h most of the part here, I&#39;m collecting the last bits for my windshield=
/dash pad job.=C2=A0 What have you folks used and do you recommend for the =
contact cement for the dash pad, and sealer for the rubber bits?</div><div =
class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"g=
mail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Stu Brennan</div></div>

--0000000000006fb5350586e3dc64--

--===============2716645280894612126==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2716645280894612126==--