Subject: [Tigers] Tiger hose interchange Part 5 - last part

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 14:32:53 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4918928416393154872==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4E897.D0A83FA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4E897.D0A83FA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.   

Valve cover to air cleaner - 1224805       5/8" x 13 molded hose

SS-TM36

Choke control breather tube to air cleaner - 1224893     .19" x 1.25"
.19" is near 5 mm

This hose should be fuel and oil resistant.

I used 7/32" windshield washer rubber tubing, extra length maybe required -
cut to length

Fuel line flex junction - 1224894                5/16" x 4" fuel line hose

PCV hose - 6100538 - C3DE-6A664-A - 8" with 1 bend                  Mk IA &
Mk II - 6100979 - C6AZ-6A664-N - 11" with 2 bends

SS - TM30

The C6AZ-N hose is available in most 60's Ford car orientated catalogs

Use C6AZ-N hose to make the C3DE-A hose by cutting to fit - only if you are
still using the 90 degree adaptor fitting.

It is not clear when the Tiger engines received the C6AZ-N style update.

Breather pipe - fuel tanks - 9166252      3/8" x approx. 38"            

3/8" fuel line cut to length

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4E897.D0A83FA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>Here is an update for Stock =
Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have eliminated obsolete numbers and =
added new #&#8217;s.&nbsp; Biggest problem here is if you don&#8217;t =
have the hose in hand, you don&#8217;t know how well each hose actually =
fits.&nbsp;&nbsp; Most hoses require cut to fit.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have =
included approximant lengths of the original hose plus the lengths of =
the possible interchange hose.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sometimes we =
need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will =
help.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several =
parts<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Goodyea</b>r is now branded <b>Continenta</b>l =
their #s are interchangeable.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Always =
support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please add =
#s that you know are current and available also correct any errors you =
see here.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Valve =
cover to air cleaner &#8211; =
1224805</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5/8&#8221; x 13 molded =
hose<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>SS-TM36<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Choke =
control breather tube to air cleaner &#8211; =
1224893</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; .19&#8221; x =
1.25&#8221;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; .19&#8221; =
is near 5 mm<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>This hose should be =
fuel and oil resistant.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I used =
7/32&#8221; windshield washer rubber tubing, extra length maybe required =
&#8211; cut to length<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Fuel line =
flex junction &#8211; =
1224894</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5/16&#8221; x 4&#8221; fuel line =
hose<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>PCV hose &#8211; 6100538 &#8211; C3DE-6A664-A</b> =
&#8211; 8&#8221; with 1 bend&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mk IA &amp; Mk II &#8211; <b>6100979 &#8211; =
C6AZ-6A664-N</b> &#8211; 11&#8221; with 2 bends<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>SS &#8211; TM30<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The =
C6AZ-N hose is available in most 60&#8217;s Ford car orientated =
catalogs<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Use C6AZ-N hose to make the =
C3DE-A hose by cutting to fit &#8211; only if you are still using the 90 =
degree adaptor fitting.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It is not =
clear when the Tiger engines received the C6AZ-N style =
update.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Breather pipe &#8211; fuel tanks &#8211; =
9166252</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3/8&#8221; x approx. =
38&#8221;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>3/8&#8221; fuel line cut to =
length<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D4E897.D0A83FA0--

--===============4918928416393154872==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4918928416393154872==--