Subject: [Tigers] Tiger hose interchange Part 2

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 08:57:21 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7268705872450799992==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E868.EC7FAC60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E868.EC7FAC60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.   

Header Tank - 1224842 superseded by 122991                  1" x 6.5"
straight hose superseded by a molded hose

SS -CS22

Straight 1" heater hose can be used here

Dayco - 70531 - 1 x 7.75

Dayco - 71196 - 1 x 14

Dayco - 71218 - 1 x 12.5

Continental - 63682 - 1 x 9.9

Napa - 8205 - 1 x 14

Header Tank steam pipe - 1224843          5/16" x 3"

Straight 5/16" heater hose

Continental 63100 - 5/16" x 15"

Header Tank overflow pipe - 9233561                    5/16" black hose

I have no reference on how long the original hose should be.   Anyone know
the correct length of the original hose?

Ron Fraser

 

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E868.EC7FAC60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>Here is an update for Stock =
Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have eliminated obsolete numbers and =
added new #&#8217;s.&nbsp; Biggest problem here is if you don&#8217;t =
have the hose in hand, you don&#8217;t know how well each hose actually =
fits.&nbsp;&nbsp; Most hoses require cut to fit.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have =
included approximant lengths of the original hose plus the lengths of =
the possible interchange hose.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sometimes we =
need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will =
help.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several =
parts<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Goodyear</b> is now branded<b> Continental</b> =
their #s are interchangeable.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Always =
support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please add =
#s that you know are current and available also correct any errors you =
see here.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Header =
Tank &#8211; 1224842 superseded by =
122991</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1&#8221; x 6.5&#8221; straight =
hose superseded by a molded hose<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>SS =
-CS22<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Straight 1&#8221; heater hose =
can be used here<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; 70531 =
&#8211; 1 x 7.75<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; 71196 =
&#8211; 1 x 14<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; 71218 =
&#8211; 1 x 12.5<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; =
63682 &#8211; 1 x 9.9<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa &#8211; =
8205 &#8211; 1 x 14<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Header =
Tank steam pipe &#8211; =
1224843</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
5/16&#8221; x 3&#8221;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Straight =
5/16&#8221; heater hose<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental =
63100 &#8211; 5/16&#8221; x 15&#8221;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Header =
Tank overflow pipe &#8211; =
9233561</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5/16&#8221; black =
hose<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have no reference on how long the original hose =
should be.&nbsp;&nbsp; <b>Anyone know the correct length of the original =
hose?</b><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D4E868.EC7FAC60--

--===============7268705872450799992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7268705872450799992==--