Subject: [Tigers] tiger hose interchange Part 4

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 14:04:04 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2722623815493330559==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E893.C535C920"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E893.C535C920
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have
eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here is if
you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose actually
fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included approximant lengths
of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.   

Carb spacer to 'T' piece - 1224681            5/8" x 5.5" molded hose

Continental - 63096 - 5/8 x 16

Continental - 63258 - 5/8 x 22

Continental - 63806 - 5/8 x 10

Dayco - 86121 - 5/8 x 15 11/16

Dayco - 87619 - 5/8 x 15

Dayco - 80400 - 5/8 x 6                This one might be short.

Gates - 18772 - 5/8 x 15 11/16

AC Delco - 16049M - 5/8 x 15 11/16

Napa - 9807 - 5/8 x 10

Napa - 9808 - 5/8 x 16

Napa - 9809 - 5/8 x 22

'T' piece to water pump - 1224686           5/8" x 19.5"

5/8 Heater hose cut to length

Engine to temp sender housing                 5/8" x approx.. 3.25"

5/8 heater hose cut to length

Temp sender housing to carb spacer       5/8" x approx.. 3"

5/8 heater hose cut to length

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E893.C535C920
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'text-indent:.5in'>Here is an update for Stock =
Tiger hose interchange numbers; I have eliminated obsolete numbers and =
added new #&#8217;s.&nbsp; Biggest problem here is if you don&#8217;t =
have the hose in hand, you don&#8217;t know how well each hose actually =
fits.&nbsp;&nbsp; Most hoses require cut to fit.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have =
included approximant lengths of the original hose plus the lengths of =
the possible interchange hose.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sometimes we =
need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will =
help.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several =
parts<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are =
interchangeable.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Always =
support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please add =
#s that you know are current and available also correct any errors you =
see here.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Carb =
spacer to &#8216;T&#8217; piece &#8211; =
1224681</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp; 5/8&#8221; x 5.5&#8221; molded hose<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; 63096 &#8211; 5/8 x =
16<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; 63258 &#8211; =
5/8 x 22<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; 63806 =
&#8211; 5/8 x 10<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; 86121 =
&#8211; 5/8 x 15 11/16<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; =
87619 &#8211; 5/8 x 15<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; =
80400 &#8211; 5/8 x =
6&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; This one might be short.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gates &#8211; 18772 &#8211; 5/8 x 15 =
11/16<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>AC Delco &#8211; 16049M &#8211; =
5/8 x 15 11/16<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa &#8211; 9807 =
&#8211; 5/8 x 10<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa &#8211; 9808 =
&#8211; 5/8 x 16<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa &#8211; 9809 =
&#8211; 5/8 x 22<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>&#8216;T&#8217; piece to water pump &#8211; =
1224686</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
5/8&#8221; x 19.5&#8221;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>5/8 Heater =
hose cut to length<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Engine to =
temp sender housing</b> =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 5/8&#8221; x approx.. 3.25&#8221;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>5/8 heater hose cut to length<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Temp =
sender housing to carb spacer</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
5/8&#8221; x approx.. 3&#8221;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>5/8 =
heater hose cut to length<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E893.C535C920--

--===============2722623815493330559==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2722623815493330559==--