Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Reassembly Finishing

From: Rob Hogan via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:42:25 -0400

--===============4333063754716885658==

--000000000000c6bc190587734d56

I've managed to reinstall the rebuilt driveline assembly in my Tiger but I
haven't been able to devote the time to get all the fine detailed work
(fuel system, cooling, electrical) finished even though I have all the
parts needed.  Does anyone know a highly reputable shop *in southwest
Michigan* that could get the Tiger going again?

--000000000000c6bc190587734d56
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;font-size:small">I&#39;ve managed to reinstall the rebuilt drive=
line assembly in my Tiger but I haven&#39;t been able to devote the time to=
 get all the fine detailed work (fuel system, cooling, electrical) finished=
 even though I have all the parts needed.=C2=A0 Does anyone know a highly r=
eputable shop=C2=A0<b>in southwest Michigan</b>=C2=A0that could get the Tig=
er going again?</div></div>

--000000000000c6bc190587734d56--

--===============4333063754716885658==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4333063754716885658==--