Subject: [Tigers] Looking for seat recliner handle

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 15:01:31 -0500

--===============3829644532647155537==

--000000000000de46ce0587b0c0b0

--000000000000de46cd0587b0c0af

Hi,

I'm putting my seats back together and I realized that I am missing the
black plastic handle that goes on one of my recliner levers.  Anybody know
where to get one?  I don't see them in the SS catalog.
Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000de46cd0587b0c0af
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m putting my seats back toget=
her and I realized that I am missing the black plastic handle that goes on =
one of my recliner levers.=C2=A0 Anybody know where to get one?=C2=A0 I don=
&#39;t see them in the SS catalog.</div><div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_jv2sft=
kr0" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"303" height=3D"303" style=3D"margin-right: =
0px;"><br></div></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--000000000000de46cd0587b0c0af--

--000000000000de46ce0587b0c0b0
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jv2sftkr0>

--000000000000de46ce0587b0c0b0--

--===============3829644532647155537==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3829644532647155537==--