Subject: [Tigers] FACIAL RECOGNITION

From: Norman Miller via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:15:20 -0700

--===============6195296968151276333==
	type="multipart/alternative";
	boundary="=====================_628905035==.REL"

--=====================_628905035==.REL
	boundary="=====================_628905035==.ALT"

--=====================_628905035==.ALT

Any chance someone can connect me with a Southern California gent 
named Michael McMahon?
Emacs!

Norm

--=====================_628905035==.ALT

<html>
<body>
Any chance someone can connect me with a Southern California gent named
Michael McMahon?<br>
<img src="cid:.0" width=800 height=531 alt="Emacs!"><br><br>
Norm<br>
</body>
</html>

--=====================_628905035==.ALT--

--=====================_628905035==.REL
Content-ID: <.0>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="257c5065.jpg"

--=====================_628905035==.REL--

--===============6195296968151276333==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6195296968151276333==--