Subject: [Tigers] tire valve key

From: John Watertor via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 23:38:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8649778630223048814==
	boundary="----=_Part_13963093_487580259.1546558723385"

------=_Part_13963093_487580259.1546558723385
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Jaguar XKE had a tire valve key in there tool kit that was either made =
from nylon or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it listed was i=
t made from nylon or brass?John Watertor=C2=A0
------=_Part_13963093_487580259.1546558723385
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>The Jaguar XKE had a tire valve key in there tool kit that was either made from nylon or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it listed was it made from nylon or brass?
<div>John Watertor&nbsp;</div>
</font>
------=_Part_13963093_487580259.1546558723385--

--===============8649778630223048814==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8649778630223048814==--

---

From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 09:58:33 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5322521667128666939==
	boundary="----=_Part_12906931_1905517686.1546595913945"

------=_Part_12906931_1905517686.1546595913945
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

>From the Tigers United page=C2=A0http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_=
threads/tt-toolkit.asp

The Tire Valve Tool

This yellow plastic tool, about 3/16 inches in diameter, is meant to remove=
/install the schraeder valve core from the inner tubes (or currently the va=
lve stem). Since they now replace this entire assembly with every new tubel=
ess tire installation, there probably isn't much call for this tool. I do r=
emember them being built onto the end of the valve stem cap, as a Pep Boys =
chrome accessory. One on each wheel, and easy to find on the end of the ste=
m.

Brian Glenn
 P.O. Box 578
 Julian, CA 92036-0578
 714.345.9883
=20
 B9470208LRXFE GT
 B9471101LRXFE=20
 B9472615LRXFE=20
 B382000846LRXFE=20
 B382001212LRXFE=20

    On Friday, January 4, 2019, 1:05:01 AM PST, John Watertor via Tigers <t=
[email-masked]> wrote: =20
=20
 The Jaguar XKE had a tire valve key in there tool kit that was either made=
 from nylon or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it listed was =
it made from nylon or brass?John Watertor=C2=A0____________________________=
___________________

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
om

 =20
------=_Part_12906931_1905517686.1546595913945
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpcb640766yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div><div>From the Tigers United page&nbsp;<a href=3D"http://www.tigersu=
nited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-toolkit.asp" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-toolkit.asp</a=
></div><div><br></div><div><span><center style=3D"color: rgb(10, 0, 136); f=
ont-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial; font-size: small;"><p><u><b>The Tire=
 Valve Tool</b></u></p><p><u><b><img src=3D"http://www.tigersunited.com/tec=
htips/tech_threads/tt-images/ps-tirevalve.gif" width=3D"179" data-inlineima=
gemanipulating=3D"true" class=3D"yahoo-loading"></b></u></p></center><p sty=
le=3D"color: rgb(10, 0, 136); font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial; font-=
size: small;">This yellow plastic tool, about 3/16 inches in diameter, is m=
eant to remove/install the schraeder valve core from the inner tubes (or cu=
rrently the valve stem). Since they now replace this entire assembly with e=
very new tubeless tire installation, there probably isn't much call for thi=
s tool. I do remember them being built onto the end of the valve stem cap, =
as a Pep Boys chrome accessory. One on each wheel, and easy to find on the =
end of the stem.<br><br></p></span><br></div><div><br></div><div class=3D"y=
dpcb640766signature">Brian Glenn<br> P.O. Box 578<br> Julian, CA 92036-0578=
<br> 714.345.9883<br> <br> B9470208LRXFE GT<br> B9471101LRXFE <br> B9472615=
LRXFE <br> B382000846LRXFE <br> B382001212LRXFE</div></div>
        <div><br></div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"yahoo_quoted_6625111879" class=3D"yahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Friday, January 4, 2019, 1:05:01 AM PST, John Watert=
or via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"yiv3558656880"><font color=3D"black" size=
=3D"2" face=3D"arial">The Jaguar XKE had a tire valve key in there tool kit=
 that was either made from nylon or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts li=
st has it listed was it made from nylon or brass?
<div>John Watertor&nbsp;</div>
</font></div>_______________________________________________<br><br><a ymai=
lto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">=
[email-masked]</a><br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/don=
ate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive:=
 <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers " target=3D"_blank">http:/=
/www.team.net/pipermail/tigers </a><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive=
" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe: <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/ora_archy@y=
ahoo.com</a><br><br><br></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_12906931_1905517686.1546595913945--

--===============5322521667128666939==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5322521667128666939==--

---

From: Chris Thompson via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 07:15:49 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5553351361115198521==
 boundary="------------A593B44AFAE6212FED171286"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A593B44AFAE6212FED171286
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My E Type has a yellow nylon valve key. My understanding is it's the 
same one used for the Tiger.  I bought the one for my Tiger from a 
Jaguar supplier. About $20 .

B382000331

On 1/3/2019 6:38 PM, John Watertor via Tigers wrote:
> The Jaguar XKE had a tire valve key in there tool kit that was either 
> made from nylon or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it 
> listed was it made from nylon or brass?
> John Watertor
>

--------------A593B44AFAE6212FED171286
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>My E Type has a yellow nylon valve key. My understanding is it's
      the same one used for the Tiger.  I bought the one for my Tiger
      from a Jaguar supplier. About $20 .</p>
    <p>B382000331<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/3/2019 6:38 PM, John Watertor via
      Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <font size="2" face="arial" color="black">The Jaguar XKE had a
        tire valve key in there tool kit that was either made from nylon
        or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it listed was
        it made from nylon or brass?
        <div>John Watertor </div>
      </font>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------A593B44AFAE6212FED171286--

--===============5553351361115198521==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5553351361115198521==--

---

From: Jim Buster via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 23:42:11 -0800

--===============6112114290404428955==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_947BA6A5-9C12-4810-804B-8F1C612B1E8F"

--Apple-Mail=_947BA6A5-9C12-4810-804B-8F1C612B1E8F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Oh how I wish I was down to this fine detail for my Tiger.;-)

> On Jan 4, 2019, at 4:15 AM, Chris Thompson via Tigers =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> My E Type has a yellow nylon valve key. My understanding is it's the =
same one used for the Tiger.  I bought the one for my Tiger from a =
Jaguar supplier. About $20 .
>> The Jaguar XKE had a tire valve key in there tool kit that was either =
made from nylon or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it =
listed was it made from nylon or brass?
>> John Watertor=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_947BA6A5-9C12-4810-804B-8F1C612B1E8F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class="">Oh how I wish I was down to this fine detail for my Tiger.;-)<br class=""><div><br class=""><blockquote type="cite" class=""><div class="">On Jan 4, 2019, at 4:15 AM, Chris Thompson via Tigers &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div class="">
  
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" class="">
  
  <div text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" class=""><p class="">My E Type has a yellow nylon valve key. My understanding is it's
      the same one used for the Tiger.&nbsp; I bought the one for my Tiger
      from a Jaguar supplier. About $20 .</p><p class="">B382000331<br class="">
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/3/2019 6:38 PM, John Watertor via
      Tigers wrote:<br class="">
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:[email-masked]" class="">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" class="">
      <font size="2" face="arial" class="">The Jaguar XKE had a
        tire valve key in there tool kit that was either made from nylon
        or brass. As the Sunbeam 260 tool parts list has it listed was
        it made from nylon or brass?
        <div class="">John Watertor&nbsp;</div>
      </font>
      <br class="">
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br class=""><br class=""><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a><br class=""><br class="">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class="">Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive<br class=""><br class="">Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<br class=""><br class=""><br class=""></div></blockquote></div><br class=""></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_947BA6A5-9C12-4810-804B-8F1C612B1E8F--

--===============6112114290404428955==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6112114290404428955==--