Subject: [Tigers] air cleaner

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:58:55 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8372700735911225609==
	boundary="----=_Part_1745208_162445838.1547819935860"

------=_Part_1745208_162445838.1547819935860
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

thanks for the input on removing the original finish on the air =C2=A0filte=
r housing, I have commissioned it to a friend with a dustless blaster syste=
m, I'll let you know the results, Clyde
------=_Part_1745208_162445838.1547819935860
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>thanks for the input on removing the original finish on the air &nbsp;filter housing, I have commissioned it to a friend with a dustless blaster system, I'll let you know the results, Clyde</font>
------=_Part_1745208_162445838.1547819935860--

--===============8372700735911225609==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8372700735911225609==--