Subject: [Tigers] original tiger engine study

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 14:32:52 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6039318247297670185==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A828.42FECCA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A828.42FECCA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm looking into some of the finer details about the Ford engine tag on the
Tiger intake manifold.

This is the small aluminum tag mounted on the intake manifold.

I'm especially looking for picture of the Ford engine tag in the L2KA engine
group.

I would also like to see picture of this tag in the G13KA engine group - all
Tiger engine groups are welcome to participate.

Please associate the tag with the Tiger engine number.

I know many of these Ford engine tags have been lost over the  years but I
hope there are more out there.

Thanks 

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A828.42FECCA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m looking into some of the finer details about =
the Ford engine tag on the Tiger intake manifold.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This is the small aluminum tag mounted on the intake =
manifold.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m especially looking for picture of the Ford =
engine tag in the L2KA engine group.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I would also =
like to see picture of this tag in the G13KA engine group &#8211; all =
Tiger engine groups are welcome to participate.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please =
associate the tag with the Tiger engine number.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I know many =
of these Ford engine tags have been lost over the&nbsp; years but I hope =
there are more out there.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D4A828.42FECCA0--

--===============6039318247297670185==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6039318247297670185==--