Subject: [Tigers] valve stem tool

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 15:33:13 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8273922409994949513==
	boundary="----=_Part_12996890_1240623683.1546615993682"

------=_Part_12996890_1240623683.1546615993682
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you decide you need one of these tools, =C2=A0check jaguar suppliers, mo=
st list a plastic one and a brass one..clyde McLaughlin
------=_Part_12996890_1240623683.1546615993682
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>If you decide you need one of these tools, &nbsp;check jaguar suppliers, most list a plastic one and a brass one..clyde McLaughlin</font>
------=_Part_12996890_1240623683.1546615993682--

--===============8273922409994949513==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8273922409994949513==--