Subject: [Tigers] Subject: heads removal

From: Brent Edinger via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 07:44:40 +0000

--===============0343481982572305505==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MWHPR14MB17095B3D80627E91C7000923F7AA0MWHPR14MB1709namp_"

--_000_MWHPR14MB17095B3D80627E91C7000923F7AA0MWHPR14MB1709namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Put a jack under the pan and remove the motor mounts. Disconnect the exhaus=
t and remove the fan from the water pump. Then you can lower the motor down=
 low enough the get the heads off.  The aft pushrod can be tricky. You have=
 to put it in the head then put the head on the motor..

  Brent

--_000_MWHPR14MB17095B3D80627E91C7000923F7AA0MWHPR14MB1709namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
Put a jack under the pan and remove the motor mounts. Disconnect the exhaus=
t and remove the fan from the water pump. Then you can lower the motor down=
 low enough the get the heads off.&nbsp; The aft pushrod can be tricky. You=
 have to put it in the head then put
 the head on the motor..<br>
<br>
&nbsp; Brent
</body>
</html>

--_000_MWHPR14MB17095B3D80627E91C7000923F7AA0MWHPR14MB1709namp_--

--===============0343481982572305505==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0343481982572305505==--