Subject: [Tigers] List delay question

From: steve wick via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:15:05 +0000

--===============5427289229374524632==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BY1PR0501MB1559A14938BB1969F2FE0A25D8F40BY1PR0501MB1559_"

--_000_BY1PR0501MB1559A14938BB1969F2FE0A25D8F40BY1PR0501MB1559_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I don't often post to the list, mainly because there seems to be a delay be=
tween when I send a response and when my response hits my mailbox. Recently=
 I posted a response to a question and it was about a day and a half later =
that my response appeared in my inbox. By then 6 other people had responded=
 with essentially the same answer and the discussion had moved on. Am I the=
 only one experiencing this?

Steve

--_000_BY1PR0501MB1559A14938BB1969F2FE0A25D8F40BY1PR0501MB1559_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
<p style=3D"margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0">I don't often post to the list, m=
ainly because there seems to be a delay between when I send a response and =
when my response hits my mailbox. Recently I posted a response to a questio=
n and it was about a day and a half
 later that my response appeared in my inbox. By then 6 other people had re=
sponded with essentially the same answer&nbsp;and the discussion had moved =
on. Am I the only one experiencing this?</p>
<p style=3D"margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0"><br>
</p>
<p style=3D"margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0">Steve</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BY1PR0501MB1559A14938BB1969F2FE0A25D8F40BY1PR0501MB1559_--

--===============5427289229374524632==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5427289229374524632==--