Subject: [Tigers] endurance rally

From: dave buck via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 08:45:39 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3937495800936634634==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0050_01D46C3F.1BA1B930"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01D46C3F.1BA1B930
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Alan and Tina Beardshaw are driving their Tiger in The Himalayan Challenge
rally, a 21 day event in India and Nepal and are currently in second place
out of 40 cars.  More information is on the endurorally.com web site.  What
an amazing experience it must be.

Dave Buck

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01D46C3F.1BA1B930
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Bradley Hand ITC";
	panose-1:3 7 4 2 5 3 2 3 2 3;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:black;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>A=
lan and Tina Beardshaw are driving their Tiger in The Himalayan =
Challenge rally, a 21 day event in India and Nepal and are currently in =
second place out of 40 cars.&nbsp; More information is on the =
endurorally.com web site.&nbsp; What an amazing experience it must =
be.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Bradley Hand =
ITC";color:black'>Dave Buck</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif";color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif";color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></ht=
ml>
------=_NextPart_000_0050_01D46C3F.1BA1B930--

--===============3937495800936634634==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3937495800936634634==--