Subject: [Tigers] Oil Pressure Hose/Fitting

From: Richard Bruner via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 09:23:50 -0500

------=_20181005092350_58619

--4964fsu_trap_91685_05329050018102_=----
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The oil pressure hose on my car cracked near the block, with a predictable
result.  I cut the cracked section off, and am trying to get the old,
brittle hose back on the barbed fitting.  I've tried a lighter, a
hair dryer and a heat gun so far, with no luck.  The hose blisters
before getting hot enough to go on the fitting.

Any suggestions?

Richard Bruner

--4964fsu_trap_91685_05329050018102_=----
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The oil pressure hose on my car cracked near the block, with a predictable
result.&nbsp; I cut the cracked section off, and am trying to get the old,
brittle hose back on the barbed fitting.&nbsp; I've tried a lighter, a
hair dryer and a heat gun so far, with no luck.&nbsp; The hose blisters
before getting hot enough to go on the fitting.<br />
<br />
Any suggestions?<br />
<br />
Richard Bruner
--4964fsu_trap_91685_05329050018102_=------

------=_20181005092350_58619
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_2409a.JPG"

------=_20181005092350_58619
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_20181005092350_58619--