Subject: [Tigers] Flares, a little verity

From: spmdr--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 08:18:37 -0800

As one with several all "stock" bodies, It gets a bit boring...

The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side of the fence.... ;-) 

verity, the spice of life!

I vote FOR the flares.

____________________________________________________________
How To Remove Lip Lines & Aging Eye Bags In Under 3 Minutes
Health News 24
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/57ed30794daf830797687st03vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 21:27:44 +0000

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I think flares can be done
tastefully and ultimately it¹s up to the owner and how they plan to use
their Tiger. I liked Bill Martin¹s steel flares on the Tiger he brought to
the Tahoe united last year, because the proportions worked out with the
wheel/tire combination he had on it.

For me, I¹m still thinking I need more engine compartment ventilation and
so side vents may be in order... My Tiger is going to need a substantial
bodywork refresh sometime in the next decade anyway. Better to experiment
before committing to a five figure paint job.

Theo

>verity, the spice of life!

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be Garmin confidential and/or Garmin legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]