Subject: [Tigers] Mk II wire diagram

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:08:14 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3812818654207386697==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001F_01D21664.B7B8ADC0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D21664.B7B8ADC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                I recently noticed the on the Mk II wire diagram the heater
switch is not depicted very well.

It shows a G wire from the Voltage stabilizer to the switch, this is the 12
v to the switch.   

This is different from the Mk I, the heater switch gets power from the
ignition switch, lug #4.

On my Mk I there are 2 wires from the switch to the blower motor, G wire on
lug #6, low speed, B wire on lug #8, high speed.

Does the Mk II get power from the Voltage stabilizer B post on that G wire
or something else?

What color are the wires to the blower motor.

Just curious

Thanks 

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D21664.B7B8ADC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I recently noticed the on the Mk II =
wire diagram the heater switch is not depicted very =
well.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It shows a G wire from the Voltage stabilizer to the =
switch, this is the 12 v to the switch.&nbsp; &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This is =
different from the Mk I, the heater switch gets power from the ignition =
switch, lug #4.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>On my Mk I there are =
2 wires from the switch to the blower motor, G wire on lug #6, low =
speed, B wire on lug #8, high speed.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does the Mk =
II get power from the Voltage stabilizer <b><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt'>B</span></b> post on that G wire or something =
else?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>What color are the wires to the =
blower motor.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Just curious<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01D21664.B7B8ADC0--

--===============3812818654207386697==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3812818654207386697==--