Subject: [Tigers] More Frame questions - with PDF for your viewing

From: daniel doornbos via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 17:27:07 +0000

--_004_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_
	boundary="_000_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_"

--_000_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All,  I've taken some better pictures (still not great but hope they will d=
o) and put it together in a PPT then to PDF format.  If anyone with detaile=
d experience would care to review and provide feedback on what I suspect is=
 damage vs. what might actually be stock factory construction it would be a=
ppreciated.  Also note in last e-mail I called out the drivers side but I m=
ixed with the car sitting on it's side.  The suspect damage is on the passe=
nger side (or top of the car with it on it's side).

I'm trying to get a better opinion because;

  *   I don't actually know what this should look like
     *     Is NOTHING wrong?  The crossmember did drop right out of the car=
 without any issues.
     *     The passenger wheel does look OK centered in the fender (but I'v=
e never seen the car at proper ride height with a drive train in it.
  *   Should passenger/drive be symmetrical?
  *   Do I have it wrong and what I think is a problem in the passenger but=
 could the drivers side be wrong?

Also on the last page is a picture of the lower radiator surround.  At the =
passenger side it's only an 1" high and drivers side its almost 3" (estimat=
es).  Is this stock?  I don't see an obvious repair or bend here but seems =
very strange that it wouldn't be same height all the way across.

thanks again

dan

PS.  Hopeing the Autox mail manger correctly strips off the attachment and =
provides a link to it.  Please let me know if it doesn't and I'll find a pu=
blic sharing source.

--_000_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>All, &nbsp;I've taken some better pictures (still not great but hope the=
y will do)&nbsp;and put it together in a PPT then to PDF format. &nbsp;If a=
nyone with detailed experience would care to review and provide feedback on=
 what I suspect is damage vs. what might actually
 be stock factory construction it would be appreciated. &nbsp;Also note in =
last e-mail I called out the drivers side but I mixed with the car sitting =
on it's side. &nbsp;The suspect&nbsp;damage is on the passenger side (or to=
p of the car with it on it's side).</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>I'm trying to get a better opinion because;</p>
<p></p>
<ul>
<li><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">I don't actually know what this should=
 look like</span><br>
<ul>
<li><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">&nbsp; </span>Is NOTHING wrong? &nbsp;=
The crossmember did drop right out of the car without any issues.</li><li><=
span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">&nbsp; The passenger wheel does look OK cen=
tered in the fender (but I've never seen the car at proper ride height with=
 a&nbsp;drive train</span><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">&nbsp;in it.</sp=
an></li></ul>
</li><li><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">Should passenger/drive be symmetr=
ical? &nbsp;</span><br>
</li><li><span style=3D"font-size: 12pt;">Do I have it wrong and what I thi=
nk is a problem in the passenger but could&nbsp;the drivers side be wrong?<=
/span><br>
</li></ul>
<p></p>
<p><span style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, &quot=
;Apple Color Emoji&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI Emoji&quot;, NotoColorEmoji, &quot=
;Segoe UI Symbol&quot;, &quot;Android Emoji&quot;, EmojiSymbols; font-size:=
 16px;"></span></p>
<p>Also on the last page is a picture of the lower&nbsp;radiator surround. =
&nbsp;At the passenger side it's only an 1&quot; high and drivers side its =
almost 3&quot; (estimates). &nbsp;Is this stock? &nbsp;I don't see an obvio=
us repair or bend here but seems very strange that it wouldn't
 be same height all the way across. &nbsp;</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>thanks again</p>
<p>dan</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>PS. &nbsp;Hopeing the Autox mail manger correctly strips off the attachm=
ent and provides a link to it. &nbsp;Please let me know if it doesn't and I=
'll find a public sharing source. &nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_--

--_004_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_
Content-Description: Tiger Frame.pdf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Tiger Frame.pdf"; size=2774044;
	creation-date="Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:16:07 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:16:07 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--_004_BY2PR16MB088699C8C77946127CB32509FDE20BY2PR16MB0886namp_--