Subject: [Tigers] FE and Frame Update

From: daniel doornbos via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2016 03:43:59 +0000

--===============5998945961370666484==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM3PR16MB0894731235D0E7EBEC63CB4EFDE40DM3PR16MB0894namp_"

--_000_DM3PR16MB0894731235D0E7EBEC63CB4EFDE40DM3PR16MB0894namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All I took a min tonight.  Sure enough it was called correctly the cross me=
mber is bent/compressed at the frame mounting point on the drivers side.

I measured the cross member to frame bolt holes of the frame, stock cross m=
ember and the Mike H cross member.  All three have the same dimension (take=
n with a tape measure so might be 1/8-1/4 off with centers).  Front and rea=
r across were 22 1/2 and 24.

Here's a link to a few more photos

https://goo.gl/photos/kSup3JxRnhgktNX78

thanks

dan

--_000_DM3PR16MB0894731235D0E7EBEC63CB4EFDE40DM3PR16MB0894namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;back=
ground-color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">
<p>All I took a min tonight. &nbsp;Sure enough it was called correctly the =
cross member is bent/compressed at the frame mounting point on the drivers =
side.</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>I measured the cross member to frame bolt holes of the frame, stock cros=
s member and the Mike H cross member. &nbsp;All three have the same dimensi=
on (taken with a tape measure so might be 1/8-1/4 off with centers). &nbsp;=
Front and rear across were 22 1/2 and 24.</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Here's a link to a few more photos</p>
<p><a href=3D"https://goo.gl/photos/kSup3JxRnhgktNX78" class=3D"OWAAutoLink=
" id=3D"LPlnk126971">https://goo.gl/photos/kSup3JxRnhgktNX78</a></p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>thanks</p>
<p>dan&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM3PR16MB0894731235D0E7EBEC63CB4EFDE40DM3PR16MB0894namp_--

--===============5998945961370666484==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5998945961370666484==--