Subject: [Tigers] Literature request

From: Curt Bowland via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:01:51 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2214725595293442391==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_09BD_01D15077.3671E820"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_09BD_01D15077.3671E820
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Looking for a original print copy of Race Car/ Road Car that has a story =
about the Lister Tiger coupe. This would be the December 2015 issue.

Please contact me of list if you have a copy to sell.

Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_09BD_01D15077.3671E820
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; =
FONT-STYLE: normal; PADDING-LEFT: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; =
BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; =
BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; =
PADDING-TOP: 15px"=20
id=3DMailContainerBody leftMargin=3D0 topMargin=3D0 acc_role=3D"text"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true" name=3D"Compose message area"><!--[gte IE =
5]><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"v" /><?xml:namespace prefix=3D"o" =
/><![endif]-->
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Looking for a <U>original</U> print copy of Race =
Car/ Road Car=20
that has a story about the Lister Tiger coupe. This would be the =
December 2015=20
issue.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Please contact me of list if you have a copy to=20
sell.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_09BD_01D15077.3671E820--

--===============2214725595293442391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2214725595293442391==--