Subject: Re: [Tigers] Blower/Heater

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 14:46:22 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2565533635931525464==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D156B6.050A6920"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D156B6.050A6920
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Jim
=20
    I cleaned and lube the Smiths blower motor I found.
=20
Motor ID
Smiths 12v
FHM 5452
=20
Only the motor - 1.9 amps
With blower cage - 4.5 amps
=20
Another way to look at this would be the rpm the motor turns - I do not =
have
that capability and I have no idea what the rpm of this motor should be.
=20
Like I said - I'm not the electrical guy - your results may vary.
=20
Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D156B6.050A6920
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" =
id=3Drole_body=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Jim</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I cleaned and =
lube the=20
Smiths blower motor I found.</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Motor ID</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Smiths 12v</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>FHM 5452</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Only the motor - 1.9 =
amps</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>With blower cage&nbsp;- 4.5=20
amps</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Another way to look at this would =
be the rpm=20
the motor turns - I do not have that capability and I have no idea what =
the rpm=20
of this motor should be.</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Like I said - I'm not the =
electrical guy -=20
your results may vary.</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531163819-24012016>Ron Fraser</SPAN></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D156B6.050A6920--

--===============2565533635931525464==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2565533635931525464==--