Subject: [Tigers] Heaters & coolant

From: 64venezia via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 21:06:44 -0500

Hi,
Heater cores. Not exactly at subject, but is god th reinforce the sides of
the heater core. Mine blew out once and I had wet feet. With an "X" soldered
across the sides, they can stand more pressure. Note though there is very
little extra room.

On an other note:
I read in Sports and Exotics about someone using "Evans Waterless Engine
Coolant" (+/-$45 at Summit).  I never heard about this coolant, does anybody
uses this in a Tiger? It sounds great, no corrosion and good cooling,
but..............?  Thanks, Robert 

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]