Subject: [Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts

From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:18:19 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2378562664494682733==
	boundary="----=_Part_1598600_1982078642.1454030299928"

------=_Part_1598600_1982078642.1454030299928
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi All,I'm getting ready to pour the foundation of a new garage and want to=
 have it prepped to receive a new lift.I've been research 2-post and 4-post=
 systems and want to get some feedback from the group.One 4-post I reviewed=
 has casters for easy moving and that is appealing.I have plenty of room 24=
'x36', but need to stack cars.Up until now, I've made due with floor jacks =
and stands, so I want to do it right.=C2=A0The group's advise would be most=
 appreciated,Brian=C2=A0Brian Glenn
=C2=A0
 B9470208LRXFE GT
 B9471101LRXFE=20
 B9472615LRXFE=20
 B382000846LRXFE=20
 B382001212LRXFE
------=_Part_1598600_1982078642.1454030299928
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helve=
tica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px"><div><span>Hi All,</=
span></div><div><span>I'm getting ready to pour the foundation of a new gar=
age and want to have it prepped to receive a new lift.</span></div><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3344"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760=
_3355">I've been research 2-post and 4-post systems and want to get some fe=
edback from the group.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_33=
57"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3380">One 4-post I reviewed has =
casters for easy moving and that is appealing.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3=
_16_0_1_1454029857760_3362"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3379">I =
have plenty of room 24'x36', but need to stack cars.</span></div><div id=3D=
"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3343"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_33=
78">Up until now, I've made due with floor jacks and stands, so I want to d=
o it right.</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3377"><span><=
/span>&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3367"><span id=3D"y=
ui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3386">The group's advise would be most appreciate=
d,</span></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3305">Brian</div><div =
id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3368">&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"signature"=
 id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3306">Brian Glenn<br>&nbsp;<br> B9470208L=
RXFE GT<br> B9471101LRXFE <br> B9472615LRXFE <br> B382000846LRXFE <br> B382=
001212LRXFE</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1598600_1982078642.1454030299928--

--===============2378562664494682733==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2378562664494682733==--

---

From: Stephen Waybright via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:56:37 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2050201_70886080.1454032597778
	boundary="----=_Part_2050200_1603002375.1454032597772"

------=_Part_2050200_1603002375.1454032597772
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If primary use is storage, I'd get a 4 post. I bought one from Greg Smith E=
quipment for my previous house for the Tiger. It's OK for occasional servic=
e work, though not with the same accessibility as a 2 post, plus it was a r=
easonably easy DIY assembly, and I did not have to worry about the slab thi=
ckness/strength like a 2 post. It was also useful with the casters to move =
it easily a couple times, especially when I had it first set up.
Either way, you'll want to look into raising your garage door rails for max=
imum clearance.
I'm considering getting one of each for my current garage, one for storage =
and one for service work.
Stephen Waybright

      From: Brian Glenn via Tigers <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_2050200_1603002375.1454032597772

<html><head></head><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; f=
ont-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, =
sans-serif;font-size:13px"><div dir=3D"ltr" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_145402456700=
8_14945"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14944">If primary use is st=
orage, I'd get a 4 post. I bought one from Greg Smith Equipment for my prev=
ious house for the Tiger. It's OK for occasional service work, though not w=
ith the same accessibility as a 2 post, plus it was a reasonably easy DIY a=
ssembly, and I did not have to worry about the slab thickness/strength like=
 a 2 post. It was also useful with the casters to move it easily a couple t=
imes, especially when I had it first set up.</span></div><div></div><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_145=
4024567008_14946">Either way, you'll want to look into raising your garage =
door rails for maximum clearance.</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_145402456700=
8_14946"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946">I'm conside=
ring getting one of each for my current garage, one for storage and one for=
 service work.</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946"><br></div>=
<div class=3D"signature" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14948"><div style=
=3D"font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14=
54024567008_14949">Stephen Waybright<br></div></div><div class=3D"qtdSepara=
teBR" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14951"><br></div><div class=3D"yahoo=
_quoted" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14955" style=3D"display: block;">=
  <div style=3D"font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Aria=
l, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_14540245=
67008_14954"> <div style=3D"font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Hel=
vetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" id=3D"yui_3_16_=
0_1_1454024567008_14953"> <div dir=3D"ltr" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008=
_14952"> <font size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_1=
4956"> <hr size=3D"1" id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15141"> <b id=3D"yui=
_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15387"><span style=3D"font-weight:bold;" id=3D"yui_=
3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15386">From:</span></b> Brian Glenn via Tigers &lt;t=
[email-masked]&gt;<br><br></font></div><div class=3D"y_msg_container"=
 id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14957"><div id=3D"yiv9371183289"><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14960"><div style=3D"color:#000;background-c=
olor:#fff;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica =
Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;" id=3D"yu=
i_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14959"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14958=
"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15253">Hi All,</span></div><div id=
=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14962"><span id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_145402456700=
8_14961">I'm getting ready to pour the foundation of a new garage and want =
to have it prepped to receive a new lift.</span></div><div id=3D"yiv9371183=
289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3344"><span id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1=
454029857760_3355">I've been research 2-post and 4-post systems and want to=
 get some feedback from the group.</span></div><div id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_=
3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3357"><span id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_14540298=
57760_3380">One 4-post I reviewed has casters for easy moving and that is a=
ppealing.</span></div><div id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_33=
62"><span id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3379">I have plenty=
 of room 24'x36', but need to stack cars.</span></div><div id=3D"yiv9371183=
289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3343"><span id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1=
454029857760_3378">Up until now, I've made due with floor jacks and stands,=
 so I want to do it right.</span></div><div id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1=
_1454029857760_3377"><span></span>&nbsp;</div><div id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3=
_16_0_1_1454029857760_3367"><span id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_145402985=
7760_3386">The group's advise would be most appreciated,</span></div><div i=
d=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3305">Brian</div><div id=3D"yi=
v9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3368">&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"yiv93=
71183289signature" id=3D"yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3306">Bria=
n Glenn<br>&nbsp;</div></div></div></div></div> </div> </div>  </div></div>=
</body></html>
------=_Part_2050200_1603002375.1454032597772--

------=_Part_2050201_70886080.1454032597778
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Tiger on 4 post.jpg"
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_Part_2050201_70886080.1454032597778
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_Part_2050201_70886080.1454032597778--

---

From: Chris Thompson via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 22:57:24 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8835918108163848591==
 boundary="------------070508060201030904050009"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070508060201030904050009
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I installed a 4-post in my last garage, and found it to be the best tool 
in the garage, even though I used it primarily for stacking cars.  While 
probably not recommended, I did wheel work by simply using a 
transmission jack to support the car while slightly lowering the lift 
and never had any problems.  Mine was bolted to the floor - not sure I 
would have tried that if the lift was on casters.  That garage was only 
24'x24' and never felt that being able to move the lift would have 
benefited me in any way.  I also installed it on an existing slab with 
no worries.

New garage has room for 8 cars if I put in 3 lifts, but with the current 
prices of cars that I want, it doesn't look like I'll need them unless 
things change.....

Best Regards,

Chris
B382000331

On 1/28/2016 9:56 PM, Stephen Waybright via Tigers wrote:
> If primary use is storage, I'd get a 4 post. I bought one from Greg 
> Smith Equipment for my previous house for the Tiger. It's OK for 
> occasional service work, though not with the same accessibility as a 2 
> post, plus it was a reasonably easy DIY assembly, and I did not have 
> to worry about the slab thickness/strength like a 2 post. It was also 
> useful with the casters to move it easily a couple times, especially 
> when I had it first set up.
>
> Either way, you'll want to look into raising your garage door rails 
> for maximum clearance.
>
> I'm considering getting one of each for my current garage, one for 
> storage and one for service work.
>
> Stephen Waybright
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *From:* Brian Glenn via Tigers <[email-masked]>
>
> Hi All,
> I'm getting ready to pour the foundation of a new garage and want to 
> have it prepped to receive a new lift.
> I've been research 2-post and 4-post systems and want to get some 
> feedback from the group.
> One 4-post I reviewed has casters for easy moving and that is appealing.
> I have plenty of room 24'x36', but need to stack cars.
> Up until now, I've made due with floor jacks and stands, so I want to 
> do it right.
> The group's advise would be most appreciated,
> Brian
> Brian Glenn
>
>
>
>

--------------070508060201030904050009
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I installed a 4-post in my last garage, and found it to be the best
    tool in the garage, even though I used it primarily for stacking
    cars.  While probably not recommended, I did wheel work by simply
    using a transmission jack to support the car while slightly lowering
    the lift and never had any problems.  Mine was bolted to the floor -
    not sure I would have tried that if the lift was on casters.  That
    garage was only 24'x24' and never felt that being able to move the
    lift would have benefited me in any way.  I also installed it on an
    existing slab with no worries.<br>
    <br>
    New garage has room for 8 cars if I put in 3 lifts, but with the
    current prices of cars that I want, it doesn't look like I'll need
    them unless things change.....<br>
    <br>
    Best Regards,<br>
    <br>
    Chris<br>
    B382000331<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/28/2016 9:56 PM, Stephen Waybright
      via Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
        Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:13px">
        <div dir="ltr" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14945"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14944">If primary use is
            storage, I'd get a 4 post. I bought one from Greg Smith
            Equipment for my previous house for the Tiger. It's OK for
            occasional service work, though not with the same
            accessibility as a 2 post, plus it was a reasonably easy DIY
            assembly, and I did not have to worry about the slab
            thickness/strength like a 2 post. It was also useful with
            the casters to move it easily a couple times, especially
            when I had it first set up.</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946"><br>
        </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946">Either way, you'll
          want to look into raising your garage door rails for maximum
          clearance.</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946"><br>
        </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946">I'm considering
          getting one of each for my current garage, one for storage and
          one for service work.</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14946"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="signature" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14948">
          <div style="font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;"
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14949">Stephen Waybright<br>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div class="qtdSeparateBR" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14951"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="yahoo_quoted" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14955"
          style="display: block;">
          <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue,
            Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
            13px;" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14954">
            <div style="font-family: HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue,
              Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif; font-size:
              16px;" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14953">
              <div dir="ltr" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14952"> <font
                  id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14956" size="2"
                  face="Arial">
                  <hr id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15141" size="1"> <b
                    id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15387"><span
                      style="font-weight:bold;"
                      id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15386">From:</span></b>
                  Brian Glenn via Tigers <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                  <br>
                </font></div>
              <div class="y_msg_container"
                id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14957">
                <div id="yiv9371183289">
                  <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14960">
                    <div
                      style="color:#000;background-color:#fff;font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light,
                      Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica,
                      Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"
                      id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14959">
                      <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14958"><span
                          id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_15253">Hi All,</span></div>
                      <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14962"><span
                          id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454024567008_14961">I'm
                          getting ready to pour the foundation of a new
                          garage and want to have it prepped to receive
                          a new lift.</span></div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3344"><span
id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3355">I've been research
                          2-post and 4-post systems and want to get some
                          feedback from the group.</span></div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3357"><span
id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3380">One 4-post I reviewed
                          has casters for easy moving and that is
                          appealing.</span></div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3362"><span
id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3379">I have plenty of room
                          24'x36', but need to stack cars.</span></div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3343"><span
id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3378">Up until now, I've
                          made due with floor jacks and stands, so I
                          want to do it right.</span></div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3377"><span></span> </div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3367"><span
id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3386">The group's advise
                          would be most appreciated,</span></div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3305">Brian</div>
                      <div
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3368"> </div>
                      <div class="yiv9371183289signature"
                        id="yiv9371183289yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3306">Brian
                        Glenn<br>
                         </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070508060201030904050009--

--===============8835918108163848591==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8835918108163848591==--

---

From: Gary Winblad via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 08:32:05 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6172713785016010541==
 boundary="------------050507000302020108070906"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050507000302020108070906
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well if you want to stack cars, the 4-post is the only way to go.
The 2-post is going to need provision now before you pour, the 4-post can
come later and you can move it around... unless you are going to move it
outside sometimes, you don't want the caster kit (I am pretty sure you can
get it with ANY of the 4-post lifts).. 4 2x4s a floor jack and an engine 
dolly
lets me move mine anywhere in my garage.  I have a Superior 4-post I bought
in 2000 at my last house, it has been great.  I just dropped the 
driveline out
of my C5 Corvette myself using it (shop manual and most people say you
must have a 2-post).  I have dropped the engine/trans out the bottom of
my Tiger myself without taking out the crossmember.
If you do a lot of wheel/suspension work then get the 2-post otherwise...
Gary

On 1/28/2016 5:18 PM, Brian Glenn via Tigers wrote:
> B9471101LRXFE
> B9472615LRXFE
> B382000846LRXFE
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------050507000302020108070906
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Well if you want to stack cars, the 4-post is the only way to go.<br>
    The 2-post is going to need provision now before you pour, the
    4-post can<br>
    come later and you can move it around... unless you are going to
    move it<br>
    outside sometimes, you don't want the caster kit (I am pretty sure
    you can<br>
    get it with ANY of the 4-post lifts).. 4 2x4s a floor jack and an
    engine dolly<br>
    lets me move mine anywhere in my garage.  I have a Superior 4-post I
    bought<br>
    in 2000 at my last house, it has been great.  I just dropped the
    driveline out<br>
    of my C5 Corvette myself using it (shop manual and most people say
    you <br>
    must have a 2-post).  I have dropped the engine/trans out the bottom
    of<br>
    my Tiger myself without taking out the crossmember.<br>
    If you do a lot of wheel/suspension work then get the 2-post
    otherwise...<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/28/2016 5:18 PM, Brian Glenn via
      Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff;
        font-family:HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica
        Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande,
        sans-serif;font-size:16px">
        <div><span>Hi All,</span></div>
        <div><span>I'm getting ready to pour the foundation of a new
            garage and want to have it prepped to receive a new lift.</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3344"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3355">I've been research
            2-post and 4-post systems and want to get some feedback from
            the group.</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3357"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3380">One 4-post I reviewed
            has casters for easy moving and that is appealing.</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3362"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3379">I have plenty of room
            24'x36', but need to stack cars.</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3343"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3378">Up until now, I've made
            due with floor jacks and stands, so I want to do it right.</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3377"><span></span> </div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3367"><span
            id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3386">The group's advise
            would be most appreciated,</span></div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3305">Brian</div>
        <div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3368"> </div>
        <div class="signature" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454029857760_3306">Brian
          Glenn<br>
           <br>
          B9470208LRXFE GT<br>
          B9471101LRXFE <br>
          B9472615LRXFE <br>
          B382000846LRXFE <br>
          B382001212LRXFE</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050507000302020108070906--

--===============6172713785016010541==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6172713785016010541==--