Subject: [Tigers] Seat Diaphrams

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:28:44 -0600

--===============5318218557982730345==

--001a113f9bde2de2c805249afaa3

HI,

I'm trying to put some some new rubber diaphragms on my seat frames and I'm
looking for some tips on how to stretch the rubber enough to get the hooks
into the frame hole without tearing something up.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--001a113f9bde2de2c805249afaa3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">HI,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m trying to put some some new=
 rubber diaphragms on my seat frames and I&#39;m looking for some tips on h=
ow to stretch the rubber enough to get the hooks into the frame hole withou=
t tearing something up.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brow=
n</div></div>

--001a113f9bde2de2c805249afaa3--

--===============5318218557982730345==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5318218557982730345==--

---

From: Jeffery Randall via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:50:39 -0500

--===============6612206872967871230==

--001a1134f9da8577770524ab3519

needle nose vise grips, first hook down one side then use two hands on the
vise grip for each clip

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 4:28 PM, Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> HI,
>
> I'm trying to put some some new rubber diaphragms on my seat frames and
> I'm looking for some tips on how to stretch the rubber enough to get the
> hooks into the frame hole without tearing something up.
>
> Thanks,
> Joe Brown
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>

--001a1134f9da8577770524ab3519
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">needle nose vise grips, first hook down one side then use =
two hands on the vise grip for each clip</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><b=
r><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 4:28 PM, Joe Brown via=
 Tigers <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targ=
et=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote cl=
ass=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;p=
adding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">HI,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m trying to =
put some some new rubber diaphragms on my seat frames and I&#39;m looking f=
or some tips on how to stretch the rubber enough to get the hooks into the =
frame hole without tearing something up.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</=
div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>
<br>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"n=
oreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"nor=
eferrer">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jeffer=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a1134f9da8577770524ab3519--

--===============6612206872967871230==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6612206872967871230==--