Subject: [Tigers] Inside mirror 1964 tiger

From: beau2eve via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:48:21 -0500

--===============6910460747493794400==

----_com.android.email_6503315414251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Q2FuIGEgaW5zaWRlIG1pcnJvciBiZSBiZSBkaXNtYW50bGVkIHNvIGFzIHRvIGJlIGFibGUgdG8g
Y2hyb21lIHRoZSBtb3VudGluZyBwYXJ0IEJlYXU=
----_com.android.email_6503315414251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

PHAgZGlyPSJsdHIiPkNhbiBhIGluc2lkZSBtaXJyb3IgYmUgYmUgZGlzbWFudGxlZCBzbyBhcyB0
byBiZSBhYmxlIHRvIGNocm9tZSB0aGUgbW91bnRpbmcgcGFydCBCZWF1PC9wPgo=
----_com.android.email_6503315414251--

--===============6910460747493794400==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6910460747493794400==--

---

From: Will Seay via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:21:47 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7911042142672957391==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1276B.1700B000"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1276B.1700B000
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The mirror is just glued into the frame and can be removed by carefully =
prying the glass out of the frame.  you must be careful not to chip the =
glass in the process.  That was my experience with the glass in the MK1A =
(oval-shaped) mirror.  A MK1 mirror is probably the same but =
can=E2=80=99t speak from experience.  A replacement mirror glass for =
MK1A shows up periodically on Ebay.  Don=E2=80=99t think that I have =
seen a MK1 glass though.

Good luck

From: beau2eve via Tigers=20
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:48 PM
To: [email-masked]=20
Subject: [Tigers] Inside mirror 1964 tiger

Can a inside mirror be be dismantled so as to be able to chrome the =
mounting part Beau

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1276B.1700B000
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>The mirror is just glued into the frame and can be removed by =
carefully=20
prying the glass out of the frame.&nbsp; you must be careful not to chip =
the=20
glass in the process.&nbsp; That was my experience with the glass in the =
MK1A=20
(oval-shaped) mirror.&nbsp; A MK1 mirror is probably the same but =
can=E2=80=99t speak=20
from experience.&nbsp; A replacement mirror glass for MK1A shows up =
periodically=20
on Ebay.&nbsp; Don=E2=80=99t think that I have seen a MK1 glass =
though.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good luck</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'><B>From:</B>=20
<A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">beau2eve via=20
Tigers</A> </DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, November 24, 2015 4:48 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Tigers] Inside mirror 1964 tiger</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<P dir=3Dltr>Can a inside mirror be be dismantled so as to be able to =
chrome the=20
mounting part Beau</P>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR><BR>[email-masked].=
net<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<BR><BR>=
<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01D1276B.1700B000--

--===============7911042142672957391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7911042142672957391==--