Subject: [Tigers] 1966 Tiger for sale - B9473280

From: Larry Rominger via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:03:35 -0500 (CDT)

------=_Part_983145_797187.1443978215117
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12px"><DIV>I'v=
e had this Tiger since 1997 when I retired. It was an incomplete restoratio=
n when I bought it. I have had many enjoyable years at car shows, cruise ni=
ghts, and expositions with this car. It shows well and always attracts atte=
ntion. It was always my intention to pass the car on to my son but he passe=
d away this June. In view of my declining health and inability to maintain =
or enjoy the car I have decided it needs a new home.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>=
<DIV>The car has a 289 with Edelbrock Performer intake and 4 barrel carb. I=
t has electronic ignition, Sunbeam Specialties coated headers, and custom m=
ade bolt on traction bars. It is equipped with a LAT repro hood (original h=
ood comes with it), Hurst shifter, and "Tiger Powered by Ford" valve covers=
. Also include with the sale is all spare parts, some new parts, and my Tig=
er library which includes the following: Book of Norman, sales literature, =
shop manual, original copy of "Tiger The Making of a Sports Car" by Mike Ta=
ylor, and a &nbsp;reproduction of "Tiger An Exceptional Motorcar" by Willia=
m Carroll.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>The car has been garaged the last 4 y=
ears but I do start it and run it to&nbsp;operating temp about every quarte=
r. I will try to attach a photo but my computer skills are not great. The c=
ar is located just outside of Dallas, TX. Interested parties may obtain pri=
cing and additional details through <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=
>[email-masked]</A>..</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Larry Rominger</DIV>=
<DIV>Sachse, Texas</DIV></div>
------=_Part_983145_797187.1443978215117
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=100_0855.jpg

------=_Part_983145_797187.1443978215117
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_983145_797187.1443978215117--