Subject: [Tigers] B9471202 Project for sale in Canada

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 18:48:18 -0500

--===============7910384172446033764==

--001a11c384c421b6c505213beaa9

This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the word is out and the car
has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up.

Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, could be missing a good
amount of stuff.

The main thing that caught my eye is the seller...who doesn't say much...
uses the phrase "race car from new"...

BIN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being
purchased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that "Tigers" were
like factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be
true...but I wanted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car
could be some lost Works car or something.

20k. probably a good deal if you could bring it over without too much
trouble. It has a title too.

(just the messenger)

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html

Cullen
Yukon, OK

p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated things
that deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful of
non-descript words...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say
about it. If you are out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish
your description!!! get wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why
so tight lipped?

ok. I'm done.

--001a11c384c421b6c505213beaa9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the wo=
rd is out and the car has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up.=
 </div><div><br></div><div>Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, c=
ould be missing a good amount of stuff. </div><div><br></div><div>The main =
thing that caught=C2=A0my eye is the seller...who doesn&#39;t say much... u=
ses the phrase &quot;race car from new&quot;... </div><div><br></div><div>B=
IN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being purch=
ased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that &quot;Tigers&quot; w=
ere like factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be true=
...but I wanted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car could =
be some lost Works car or something. </div><div><br></div><div>20k. probabl=
y a good deal if you could bring it over without too much trouble. It=C2=A0=
has a title too. </div><div><br></div><div>(just the messenger)</div><div><=
br></div><div><a href=3D"http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.ht=
ml">http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html</a><div style=3D"b=
ackground:url(&quot;vipresg:good.png&quot;) no-repeat right;width:20px;padd=
ing-left:16px;text-decoration:none;display:inline">=C2=A0</div></div><div><=
br></div><div><br></div><div>Cullen</div><div>Yukon, OK</div><div><br></div=
><div>p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated thin=
gs that deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful=C2=A0of non=
-descript words...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say about i=
t. If you are out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish your descr=
iption!!! get wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why so tight =
lipped?</div><div><br></div><div>ok. I&#39;m done.</div></div>

--001a11c384c421b6c505213beaa9--

--===============7910384172446033764==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7910384172446033764==--