Subject: Re: [Tigers] B9471202 Project for sale in Canada

From: michael king via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 11:22:23 +1100

--===============9202111040977729145==

--047d7b6d861a0d175005213c647b

Cullen, the seller had posted the car to the CAT forum a week or so back
with a little added detail but linked to the ad for the photos.
On 4 Oct 2015 11:19 am, "Cullen McCann via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the word is out and the car
> has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up.
>
> Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, could be missing a good
> amount of stuff.
>
> The main thing that caught my eye is the seller...who doesn't say much...
> uses the phrase "race car from new"...
>
> BIN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being
> purchased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that "Tigers" were
> like factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be
> true...but I wanted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car
> could be some lost Works car or something.
>
> 20k. probably a good deal if you could bring it over without too much
> trouble. It has a title too.
>
> (just the messenger)
>
> http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html
>
>
>
> Cullen
> Yukon, OK
>
> p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated things
> that deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful of
> non-descript words...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say
> about it. If you are out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish
> your description!!! get wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why
> so tight lipped?
>
> ok. I'm done.
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>

--047d7b6d861a0d175005213c647b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<p dir=3D"ltr">Cullen, the seller had posted the car to the CAT forum a wee=
k or so back with a little added detail but linked to the ad for the photos=
.</p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On 4 Oct 2015 11:19 am, &quot;Cullen McCann via =
Tigers&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quot=
e" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">=
<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the wo=
rd is out and the car has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up.=
 </div><div><br></div><div>Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, c=
ould be missing a good amount of stuff. </div><div><br></div><div>The main =
thing that caught=C2=A0my eye is the seller...who doesn&#39;t say much... u=
ses the phrase &quot;race car from new&quot;... </div><div><br></div><div>B=
IN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being purch=
ased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that &quot;Tigers&quot; w=
ere like factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be true=
...but I wanted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car could =
be some lost Works car or something. </div><div><br></div><div>20k. probabl=
y a good deal if you could bring it over without too much trouble. It=C2=A0=
has a title too. </div><div><br></div><div>(just the messenger)</div><div><=
br></div><div><a href=3D"http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.ht=
ml" target=3D"_blank">http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html<=
/a><div style=3D"background:url(&quot;&quot;) no-repeat right;width:20px;pa=
dding-left:16px;text-decoration:none;display:inline">=C2=A0</div></div><div=
><br></div><div><br></div><div>Cullen</div><div>Yukon, OK</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated th=
ings that deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful=C2=A0of n=
on-descript words...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say about=
 it. If you are out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish your des=
cription!!! get wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why so tigh=
t lipped?</div><div><br></div><div>ok. I&#39;m done.</div></div>
<br>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/michae=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div>

--047d7b6d861a0d175005213c647b--

--===============9202111040977729145==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============9202111040977729145==--

---

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 19:57:58 -0500

--===============8556272872467873180==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-06D93346-2C32-44F6-803D-7E0A9B0D8289
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-06D93346-2C32-44F6-803D-7E0A9B0D8289
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thank you Michael. My rant was intended to be a bit tongue in cheek.=20

I'll check out the cat forum. Curious was racing history he is referring too=
.=20

Cullen=20

> On Oct 3, 2015, at 7:22 PM, michael king <[email-masked]> wrote:=

>=20
> Cullen, the seller had posted the car to the CAT forum a week or so back w=
ith a little added detail but linked to the ad for the photos.
>=20
>> On 4 Oct 2015 11:19 am, "Cullen McCann via Tigers" <[email-masked]=
> wrote:
>> This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the word is out and the ca=
r has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up.
>>=20
>> Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, could be missing a good am=
ount of stuff.
>>=20
>> The main thing that caught my eye is the seller...who doesn't say much...=
>>=20
>> BIN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being pu=
rchased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that "Tigers" were like=
 factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be true...but I w=
anted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car could be some los=
t Works car or something.
>>=20
>> 20k. probably a good deal if you could bring it over without too much tro=
uble. It has a title too.
>>=20
>> (just the messenger)
>>=20
>> http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Cullen
>> Yukon, OK
>>=20
>> p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated things t=
hat deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful of non-descript w=
ords...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say about it. If you ar=
e out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish your description!!! get=
 wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why so tight lipped?
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/michael.s.king@=
gmail.com

--Apple-Mail-06D93346-2C32-44F6-803D-7E0A9B0D8289
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto"><div>Thank you Michael. My rant was intende=
d to be a bit tongue in cheek.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>I'll check out=
 the cat forum. Curious was racing history he is referring too.&nbsp;</div><=
div><br></div><div>Cullen&nbsp;<br><br><br></div><div><br>On Oct 3, 2015, at=
 7:22 PM, michael king &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">micha=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><d=
iv><p dir=3D"ltr">Cullen, the seller had posted the car to the CAT forum a w=
eek or so back with a little added detail but linked to the ad for the photo=
s.</p>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On 4 Oct 2015 11:19 am, "Cullen McCann via Tigers=
" &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=
 wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"m=
argin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"lt=
r"><div>This car just popped up on <a href=3D"http://Barnfinds.com">Barnfind=
s.com</a>... so the word is out and the car has exposure. But the listing ap=
pears to still be up. </div><div><br></div><div>Car looks like a fairly soli=
d project, albeit, could be missing a good amount of stuff. </div><div><br><=
/div><div>The main thing that caught&nbsp;my eye is the seller...who doesn't=
 say much... uses the phrase "race car from new"... </div><div><br></div><di=
v>BIN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being pur=
chased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that "Tigers" were like f=
actory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be true...but I wa=
nted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car could be some lost=
 Works car or something. </div><div><br></div><div>20k. probably a good deal=
 if you could bring it over without too much trouble. It&nbsp;has a title to=
o. </div><div><br></div><div>(just the messenger)</div><div><br></div><div><=
a href=3D"http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html" target=3D"_b=
lank">http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html</a><div style=3D"=
background:url(&quot;&quot;) no-repeat right;width:20px;padding-left:16px;te=
xt-decoration:none;display:inline">&nbsp;</div></div><div><br></div><div><br=
></div><div>Cullen</div><div>Yukon, OK</div><div><br></div><div>p.s. Its REA=
LLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated things that deserve a l=
ot of description, yet only use tiny handful&nbsp;of non-descript words...li=
ke its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say about it. If you are out the=
re mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish your description!!! get wordy!!!=
 talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why so tight lipped?</div><div><br><=
/div><div>ok. I'm done.</div></div>
<br>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"=
_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/michael=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div>
</div></blockquote></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-06D93346-2C32-44F6-803D-7E0A9B0D8289--

--===============8556272872467873180==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8556272872467873180==--

---

From: phastphill--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 13:02:32 -0400

--===============6878517723937108505==
	boundary="----=_Part_172887_899269872.1443978152457"

------=_Part_172887_899269872.1443978152457
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

that's Canadian dollars as well,I have passed it on to some tiger owners in the TO area....may go have a look myself

---- Original Message ----
From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
To: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Oct 3, 2015 8:19 pm
Subject: [Tigers] B9471202 Project for sale in Canada

This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the word is out and the car has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up. 

Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, could be missing a good amount of stuff. 

The main thing that caught my eye is the seller...who doesn't say much... uses the phrase "race car from new"... 

BIN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being purchased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that "Tigers" were like factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be true...but I wanted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car could be some lost Works car or something. 

20k. probably a good deal if you could bring it over without too much trouble. It has a title too. 

(just the messenger)

Cullen
Yukon, OK

p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated things that deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful of non-descript words...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say about it. If you are out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish your description!!! get wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why so tight lipped?

ok. I'm done.

[email-masked]

Donate:
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:
http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_172887_899269872.1443978152457
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>that's Canadian dollars as well,I have passed it on to some tiger owners in the TO area....may go have a look myself<br>
<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">---- Original Message ----<br>
From: Cullen McCann via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sat, Oct 3, 2015 8:19 pm<br>
Subject: [Tigers] B9471202 Project for sale in Canada<br>
<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1.2_34cbbb42-080f-4786-8068-6c6380758a99">

<div class="aolReplacedBody">
<div dir="ltr">
<div>This car just popped up on Barnfinds.com... so the word is out and the car has exposure. But the listing appears to still be up. </div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Car looks like a fairly solid project, albeit, could be missing a good amount of stuff. </div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>The main thing that caught&nbsp;my eye is the seller...who doesn't say much... uses the phrase "race car from new"... </div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>BIN is B9471202. Of course he could just mean that shortly after being purchased somebody put it on the track..or better yet..that "Tigers" were like factory race cars... which by some peoples standards might be true...but I wanted to make sure that no one had any ideas that this car could be some lost Works car or something. </div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>20k. probably a good deal if you could bring it over without too much trouble. It&nbsp;has a title too. </div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>(just the messenger)</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><a target="_blank" href="http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html">http://toronto.craigslist.ca/oak/cto/5235064907.html</a>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Cullen</div>

<div>Yukon, OK</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>p.s. Its REALLY annoying when people advertise nice, complicated things that deserve a lot of description, yet only use tiny handful&nbsp;of non-descript words...like its a contest to see how LITTLE they can say about it. If you are out there mystery Tiger guy in Canada... embellish your description!!! get wordy!!! talk it up! Tell us about the car!!!!! Why so tight lipped?</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>ok. I'm done.</div>
</div>

</div>

</div>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_11f1ed5d-3286-40ec-92b5-ea32cd4daafa" style="margin: 0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;color: #000;background-color: #fff;">

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>_______________________________________________

<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
Unsubscribe:
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</tt></pre>
</div>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_2_11f1ed5d-3286-40ec-92b5-ea32cd4daafa -->
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_172887_899269872.1443978152457--

--===============6878517723937108505==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6878517723937108505==--