Subject: [Tigers] Help Identifying Parts

From: Tom Lessard via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 22:21:50 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============1867177869050605563==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0FE29.E6FD7970"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0FE29.E6FD7970
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I've just had the Tiger painted and assembled, and have a few boxes of parts
left over.  These are some of the ones I couldn't identify.  Some I'm sure
came from the car, others I'm sure didn't, but they are all with the Tiger
parts.  Can anyone identify these?   

http://s539.photobucket.com/user/jntmless/library/Car%20Parts

Thanks - Tom L.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0FE29.E6FD7970
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>I&#8217;ve just had the =
Tiger painted and assembled, and have a few boxes of parts left =
over.&nbsp; These are some of the ones I couldn&#8217;t identify.&nbsp; =
Some I&#8217;m sure came from the car, others I&#8217;m sure =
didn&#8217;t, but they are all with the Tiger parts.&nbsp; Can anyone =
identify these?&nbsp; &nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://s539.photobucket.com/user/jntmless/library/Car%20Parts">ht=
tp://s539.photobucket.com/user/jntmless/library/Car%20Parts</a><o:p></o:p=
></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Thanks &#8211; Tom =
L.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0FE29.E6FD7970--

--===============1867177869050605563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1867177869050605563==--