Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Restoration

From: Robert Hogan via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 21:55:09 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8417000860549070466==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000F_01D10DDD.7DBEBA00"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D10DDD.7DBEBA00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mostly relevant to those in Michigan and upper mid-western states, Classic
Motorsports magazine's November 2015 issue has a small compendium on page
111 about MSD Classic Motors in Traverse City, MI.  There are several
automotive related businesses including Adam Hammer's Hammer and Dolly
Restorations LLC within the MSD Classic Motors facility where I've taken the
faithful step of placing my 32 year static Tiger for several finishing
restoration steps.  I regret waiting this long, but hey, other priority
stuff happens.

An unidentified Tiger was obtained by CM mag and temporarily stored at MSD
while nearby Hagerty Insurance has taken on the restoration of another Tiger
as detailed in Motor Trend magazines June, 16 2015 issue article titled "
Restoring the Hagerty Tiger: Becoming a Body Man by author Frank Marcus.  

Disseminating information on the potential restorers and restoration
activity between the left and right coasts is advocated by this posting.
I've had to hunt for weeks to find a regional shop that would start work
within the next 2 years because the wait for restoration is obviously driven
by high demand.

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D10DDD.7DBEBA00
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mostly relevant to those in Michigan and upper =
mid-western states, Classic Motorsports magazine&#8217;s November 2015 =
issue has a small compendium on page 111 about MSD Classic Motors in =
Traverse City, MI.&nbsp; There are several automotive related businesses =
including Adam Hammer&#8217;s Hammer and Dolly Restorations LLC within =
the MSD Classic Motors facility where I&#8217;ve taken the faithful step =
of placing my 32 year static Tiger for several finishing restoration =
steps. &nbsp;I regret waiting this long, but hey, other priority stuff =
happens.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>An unidentified Tiger was obtained by CM mag and =
temporarily stored at MSD while nearby Hagerty Insurance has taken on =
the restoration of another Tiger as detailed in Motor Trend magazines =
June, 16 2015 issue article titled &#8220; Restoring the Hagerty Tiger: =
Becoming a Body Man by author Frank Marcus.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Disseminating information on the potential restorers =
and restoration activity between the left and right coasts is advocated =
by this posting.&nbsp; I&#8217;ve had to hunt for weeks to find a =
regional shop that would start work within the next 2 years because the =
wait for restoration is obviously driven by high =
demand.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D10DDD.7DBEBA00--

--===============8417000860549070466==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8417000860549070466==--