Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire and Rim

From: "Teepen, Jere via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 02:39:46 +0000

--===============0232492744406871257==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BLUPR01MB173230B2EA700CAAB9F47DE5D0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_"

--_000_BLUPR01MB173230B2EA700CAAB9F47DE5D0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BLUPR01MB173230B2EA700CAAB9F47DE5D0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BLUPR01MB173230B2EA700CAAB9F47DE5D0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_--

--===============0232492744406871257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0232492744406871257==--

---

From: Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 23:05:43 -0400

--===============6094242370453584411==

--001a113a6760f69e23051f5bdfba

And remember, tires die from getting old, as much as from use.  A mini
spare tire from the 70's may look good, but is likely dangerous to use.

Are there any newer ones that fit?

Stu

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Teepen, Jere via Tigers <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Also be sure the center hole for the hub fits both the back and front of
> the car.  Some of these are smaller than those on a Tiger or Alpine.  It
> may fit the rear, but not the front.  Or the other way.  Or something.
>
>
>
> Happy hunting!
>
>
>
> *From:* Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Tod
> Brown via Tigers
> *Sent:* Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:06 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire and Rim
>
>
>
> A possible solution to what to use for a spare and rim has been used by
> member Jim Armstrong and I hope he will chime in here.
>
> What Jim did was to find a compact spare from a 74-78 Mustang. The bolt
> circle is the same as the Tiger, so it bolts on without
> any difficulty. It also takes up less room in the boot, being a *compact*
> spare. Seems like a good solution for those who can do
> without total authenticity.
>
> As had been said, make sure you are carrying the proper lug nuts to attach
> your spare.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tod
> B382002384LRXFE
> TAC#864
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>

--001a113a6760f69e23051f5bdfba
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">And=
 remember, tires die from getting old, as much as from use.=C2=A0 A mini sp=
are tire from the 70&#39;s may look good, but is likely dangerous to use.</=
div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div c=
lass=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Are there any newer ones t=
hat fit? =C2=A0</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"=
><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Stu</div>=
</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Sep=
 9, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Teepen, Jere via Tigers <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</=
a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0=
 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

<div bgcolor=3D"white" lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72">
<div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d">Also be sure the center hole for the =
hub fits both the back and front of the car.=C2=A0 Some of these are smalle=
r than those on a Tiger or Alpine.=C2=A0 It may fit the
 rear, but not the front.=C2=A0 Or the other way.=C2=A0 Or something.<u></u=
><u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d">Happy hunting!<u></u><u></u></span></=
p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></span></p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in">
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><b><span style=3D"font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot=
;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext">From:</span></b><span style=3D"=
font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtex=
t"> Tigers [mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=
=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>]
<b>On Behalf Of </b>Tod Brown via Tigers<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:06 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">tiger=
[email-masked]</a><br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire and Rim<u></u><u></u></span><=
/p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><u></u>=C2=A0<u></u></p>
<p class=3D"MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-se=
rif">A possible solution to what to use for a spare and rim has been used b=
y member Jim Armstrong and I hope he will chime in here.<br>
<br>
What Jim did was to find a compact spare from a 74-78 Mustang. The bolt cir=
cle is the same as the Tiger, so it bolts on without<br>
any difficulty. It also takes up less room in the boot, being a <u>compact<=
/u></span> spare. Seems like a good solution for those who can do
<br>
without total authenticity.<br>
<br>
As had been said, make sure you are carrying the proper lug nuts to attach =
your spare.<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
<br>
Tod<br>
B382002384LRXFE<br>
TAC#864<u></u><u></u></p>
</div>
</div>

<br>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D=
"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sabre2=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a113a6760f69e23051f5bdfba--

--===============6094242370453584411==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6094242370453584411==--

---

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:06:29 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7636621211747959165==
 boundary="------------020100080705060801070208"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020100080705060801070208
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Of course! I did not mean to imply that one should use outdated rubber. 
Presumably, you can obtain replacement mini spares.

Putting any spare tire on your Tiger should be only a "limp home" 
solution and I think most owners treat it as such. In my
case I run different sized tires on front and back so it's impossible to 
have a spare which would be an exact replacement
for every situation anyway.

As for newer ones that would fit, I guess you would have to look for a 
rim that has a 4 x 4.25 bolt circle. I don't know of
any off the top of my head. Does anybody?

Tod

On 9/9/2015 11:05 PM, Stu wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Teepen, Jere via Tigers 
>
>     Also be sure the center hole for the hub fits both the back and
>     front of the car.  Some of these are smaller than those on a Tiger
>     or Alpine.  It may fit the rear, but not the front.  Or the other
>     way.  Or something.
>
>     Happy hunting!
>
>     *From:*Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]
>     via Tigers
>     A possible solution to what to use for a spare and rim has been
>     used by member Jim Armstrong and I hope he will chime in here.
>
>     What Jim did was to find a compact spare from a 74-78 Mustang. The
>     bolt circle is the same as the Tiger, so it bolts on without
>     any difficulty. It also takes up less room in the boot, being a
>     _compact_ spare. Seems like a good solution for those who can do
>     As had been said, make sure you are carrying the proper lug nuts
>     to attach your spare.
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     Tod
>     B382002384LRXFE
>     TAC#864
>
>

--------------020100080705060801070208
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Of course! I did not mean to imply that
      one should use outdated rubber. Presumably, you can obtain
      replacement mini spares.<br>
      <br>
      Putting any spare tire on your Tiger should be only a "limp home"
      solution and I think most owners treat it as such. In my <br>
      case I run different sized tires on front and back so it's
      impossible to have a spare which would be an exact replacement <br>
      for every situation anyway. <br>
      <br>
      As for newer ones that would fit, I guess you would have to look
      for a rim that has a 4 x 4.25 bolt circle. I don't know of <br>
      any off the top of my head. Does anybody?<br>
      <br>
      Tod<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      On 9/9/2015 11:05 PM, Stu wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">And remember,
          tires die from getting old, as much as from use.  A mini spare
          tire from the 70's may look good, but is likely dangerous to
          use.</div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">Are there any
          newer ones that fit?  </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small"><br>
        </div>
        <div class="gmail_default" style="font-size:small">Stu</div>
      </div>
      <div class="gmail_extra"><br>
        <div class="gmail_quote">On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:39 PM,
          Teepen, Jere via Tigers <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
              moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></a>&gt;</span>
          wrote:<br>
          <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
            .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
            <div bgcolor="white" link="#0563C1" vlink="#954F72"
              lang="EN-US">
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d">Also
                    be sure the center hole for the hub fits both the
                    back and front of the car.  Some of these are
                    smaller than those on a Tiger or Alpine.  It may fit
                    the rear, but not the front.  Or the other way.  Or
                    something.</span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d"> </span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d">Happy
                    hunting!</span></p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:#1f497d"> </span></p>
                <div>
                  <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #e1e1e1
                    1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
                    <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;color:windowtext">
                        Tigers [mailto:<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>]
                        <b>On Behalf Of </b>Tod Brown via Tigers<br>
                        <b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:06
                        PM<br>
                        <b>To:</b> <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire
                        and Rim</span></p>
                  </div>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"> </p>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif">A
                    possible solution to what to use for a spare and rim
                    has been used by member Jim Armstrong and I hope he
                    will chime in here.<br>
                    <br>
                    What Jim did was to find a compact spare from a
                    74-78 Mustang. The bolt circle is the same as the
                    Tiger, so it bolts on without<br>
                    any difficulty. It also takes up less room in the
                    boot, being a <u>compact</u></span> spare. Seems
                  like a good solution for those who can do
                  <br>
                  without total authenticity.<br>
                  <br>
                  As had been said, make sure you are carrying the
                  proper lug nuts to attach your spare.<br>
                  <br>
                  Cheers,<br>
                  <br>
                  Tod<br>
                  B382002384LRXFE<br>
                  TAC#864</p>
              </div>
            </div>
            <br>
            _______________________________________________<br>
            <br>
            <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
            Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums" rel="noreferrer"
              target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
            Unsubscribe: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
              rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
            <br>
            <br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------020100080705060801070208--

--===============7636621211747959165==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7636621211747959165==--

---

From: "Teepen, Jere via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 15:24:23 +0000

--===============2649517362599804177==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BLUPR01MB1732B19B60EAC36781C2B02FD0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_"

--_000_BLUPR01MB1732B19B60EAC36781C2B02FD0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BLUPR01MB1732B19B60EAC36781C2B02FD0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_BLUPR01MB1732B19B60EAC36781C2B02FD0510BLUPR01MB1732prod_--

--===============2649517362599804177==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2649517362599804177==--

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:53:51 -0700

--===============5641956425437030968==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_009A_01D0EBB6.FA955410"

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01D0EBB6.FA955410
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99d think just abut any Fox body (4 bolt) space saver spare =
would fit. Ford used anywhere between 14=E2=80=9D to 16=E2=80=9D tires =
on those cars. If the spare (though smaller) was sized accordingly to =
the OEM tires they might come in a variety of sizes. Even though the FWD =
(Escort, newer Cougar etc.) cars are listed as having a similar bolt =
pattern be aware that the center hole (and likely offset) becomes an =
issue.  I went through a lot of that with my Pinto that shares the same =
4 X 4.25=E2=80=9D bolt pattern with the Tiger.

From: Teepen, Jere via Tigers=20
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:39 PM
To: Tod Brown ; [email-masked]=20
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire and Rim

Also be sure the center hole for the hub fits both the back and front of =
the car.  Some of these are smaller than those on a Tiger or Alpine.  It =
may fit the rear, but not the front.  Or the other way.  Or something.

=20

Happy hunting!

=20

From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tod =
Brown via Tigers
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire and Rim

=20

A possible solution to what to use for a spare and rim has been used by =
member Jim Armstrong and I hope he will chime in here.

What Jim did was to find a compact spare from a 74-78 Mustang. The bolt =
circle is the same as the Tiger, so it bolts on without
any difficulty. It also takes up less room in the boot, being a compact =
spare. Seems like a good solution for those who can do=20
without total authenticity.

As had been said, make sure you are carrying the proper lug nuts to =
attach your spare.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC#864

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01D0EBB6.FA955410
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40" xmlns:v =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w =3D=20
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m =3D=20
"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml"><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<STYLE><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY lang=3DEN-US dir=3Dltr link=3D#0563c1 bgColor=3Dwhite =
vLink=3D#954f72>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I=E2=80=99d think just abut any Fox body (4 bolt) space saver spare =
would fit. Ford=20
used anywhere between 14=E2=80=9D to 16=E2=80=9D tires on those cars. If =
the spare (though=20
smaller) was sized accordingly to the OEM tires they might come in a =
variety of=20
sizes. Even though the FWD (Escort, newer Cougar etc.) cars are listed =
as having=20
a similar bolt pattern be aware that the center hole (and likely offset) =
becomes=20
an issue.&nbsp; I went through a lot of that with my Pinto that shares =
the same=20
4 X 4.25=E2=80=9D bolt pattern with the Tiger.</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Teepen, Jere via Tigers</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:39 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Tod Brown</A> ; <A=20
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire and =
Rim</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV class=3DWordSection1>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: =
#1f497d'>Also=20
be sure the center hole for the hub fits both the back and front of the=20
car.&nbsp; Some of these are smaller than those on a Tiger or =
Alpine.&nbsp; It=20
may fit the rear, but not the front.&nbsp; Or the other way.&nbsp; Or=20
something.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: =
#1f497d'><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: =
#1f497d'>Happy=20
hunting!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: =
#1f497d'><o:p></o:p></SPAN>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"BORDER-TOP: #e1e1e1 1pt solid; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; =
BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; =
PADDING-LEFT: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in">
<P class=3DMsoNormal><B><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: =
windowtext'>From:</SPAN></B><SPAN=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: 11pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Calibri",sans-serif; COLOR: =
windowtext'>=20
Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] <B>On Behalf Of </B>Tod =
Brown via=20
Tigers<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, September 09, 2015 7:06 =
PM<BR><B>To:</B>=20
[email-masked]<BR><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Tigers] Tiger Spare Tire =
and=20
Rim<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P></DIV></DIV>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><o:p></o:p>&nbsp;</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D'FONT-FAMILY: "Arial",sans-serif'>A =
possible=20
solution to what to use for a spare and rim has been used by member Jim=20
Armstrong and I hope he will chime in here.<BR><BR>What Jim did was to =
find a=20
compact spare from a 74-78 Mustang. The bolt circle is the same as the =
Tiger, so=20
it bolts on without<BR>any difficulty. It also takes up less room in the =
boot,=20
being a <U>compact</U></SPAN> spare. Seems like a good solution for =
those who=20
can do <BR>without total authenticity.<BR><BR>As had been said, make =
sure you=20
are carrying the proper lug nuts to attach your=20
spare.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>Tod<BR>B382002384LRXFE<BR>TAC#864<o:p></o:p>=
</P></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR><BR>[email-masked].=
net<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<BR><B=
R><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01D0EBB6.FA955410--

--===============5641956425437030968==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5641956425437030968==--