Subject: [Tigers] PRESS RELEASE

From: "Norman C. Miller via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 17:08:21 -0700

--=====================_235534927==_
	boundary="=====================_235534927==.ALT"

--=====================_235534927==.ALT

Not the contemporary approach to "media", but nonetheless, here's 
your opportunity to acquire a novel, old-fashioned, analog, ink and 
paper publication, that captures all nine "Tiger Press" magazines 
produced by yours truly, from 1995 - 2002.  50 of these special 
collector booklets have been printed and already the 
"grapevine-group" has gobbled up 20 of them.  Get 'em hot off the presses!  
--=====================_235534927==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=4>Not the contemporary approach to &quot;media&quot;, but
nonetheless, here's your opportunity to acquire a novel, old-fashioned,
analog, ink and paper publication, that captures all nine &quot;Tiger
Press&quot; magazines produced by yours truly, from 1995 - 2002.&nbsp; 50
of these special collector booklets have been printed and already the
&quot;grapevine-group&quot; has gobbled up 20 of them.&nbsp; Get 'em hot
off the presses</font>! </body>
</html>

--=====================_235534927==.ALT--

--=====================_235534927==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Signature_Edition_Pitch_00 copy.jpg"

--=====================_235534927==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--=====================_235534927==_--

---

From: deiland1 via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 21:43:51 -0600

--===============0498981246569742399==

----_com.android.email_5099786492530640
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_5099786492530640
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.android.email_5099786492530640--

--===============0498981246569742399==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0498981246569742399==--