Subject: Re: [Tigers] Spare Tire

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:53:26 -0400

Peter
	Thank you for the information.  I'm also sending this to the Tiger
List because the original question was not mine and we all have an interest
understanding the options.

That's an option I was going to investigate, I just have not got around to
it.

Again the objective is to have a safe functional spare.

1 - it should have a similar diameter as the tires on your vehicle - largely
different circumference tires on the rear can mess up the differential
2 - the spare must be functional and fit both the front and rear axles

Granted the spare will probably only be used for short durations but
sometimes that short duration becomes many, many miles.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter and Bonnie MacDonald [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 2:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Spare Tire

Ron-

Why not just put the 155x ?? on a Sunbeam steel rim?? You know it will fit
the hub and will fit under your floor in the trunk.

Thats what I did.

Peter=

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]