Subject: Re: [Tigers] Questions

From: James Lindner via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 13:04:09 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0548331095289300463==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0F6C9.80056140"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0F6C9.80056140
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Joel

The Sunbeam letters were dropped from above the grill opening beginning =
with 382000001 (BON, p 160).

I will defer to others on the second question.

Jim

From: Joel Martin via Tigers=20
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 12:37 PM
To: Tiger List Serve=20
Subject: [Tigers] Questions

All

Can anyone say with any certainty, which cars/models of the Tiger should =
have the 'Sunbeam' Lettering on the area just below the front of the =
hood?  Mine is a 1966 MK 1A - FYI

The other question I have is regarding the soft top valley where it =
connects to the ridge going into the trunk.  The part has a nice rubber =
strip that fits the ridge but once touched in any way pops right off.  =
Are these suppose to be any clips that hold this in place or another =
option?

Regards
Joel Martin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0F6C9.80056140
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Joel</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Sunbeam letters were dropped from above the grill opening =
beginning=20
with 382000001 (BON, p 160).</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will defer to others on the second question.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Joel Martin via Tigers</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, September 24, 2015 12:37 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Tiger List Serve</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Tigers] Questions</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: garamond, new york, times, serif; =
COLOR: #000; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff">
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18546>All</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18547>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18548>Can anyone say with any =
certainty,=20
which cars/models of the Tiger should have the 'Sunbeam' Lettering on =
the area=20
just below the front of the hood?&nbsp; Mine is a 1966 MK 1A - FYI</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18548>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18548 dir=3Dltr>The other question =
I have is=20
regarding the soft top valley where it connects to the ridge going into =
the=20
trunk.&nbsp; The part has a nice rubber strip that fits the ridge but =
once=20
touched in any way pops right off.&nbsp; Are these suppose to be any =
clips that=20
hold this in place or another option?</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18548 dir=3Dltr>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18548 dir=3Dltr>Regards</DIV>
<DIV id=3Dyui_3_16_0_1_1443100315598_18548 dir=3Dltr>Joel =
Martin</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR><BR>[email-masked].=
net<BR><BR>Donate:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<BR><BR><BR></=
DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D0F6C9.80056140--

--===============0548331095289300463==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0548331095289300463==--