Subject: [Tigers] Tiger by the... tail?

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:25:49 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5883809765599500292==
 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0075_01D0DFE1.321DE500"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D0DFE1.321DE500
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thought the Tiger community might get a kick out of this post from my =
Studebaker side of life.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?53070-Most-ridiculo=
us-thing-you-ll-see-all-day-Sunbeam-towing-Avanti
------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D0DFE1.321DE500
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Thought the Tiger community might get a kick out of this post from =
my=20
Studebaker side of life.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?53070-Most-=
ridiculous-thing-you-ll-see-all-day-Sunbeam-towing-Avanti=20
href=3D"http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?53070-Most-=
ridiculous-thing-you-ll-see-all-day-Sunbeam-towing-Avanti">http://forum.s=
tudebakerdriversclub.com/showthread.php?53070-Most-ridiculous-thing-you-l=
l-see-all-day-Sunbeam-towing-Avanti</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0075_01D0DFE1.321DE500--

--===============5883809765599500292==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5883809765599500292==--