Subject: [Tigers] Original Tiger Steering Wheel Questions

From: Joel Martin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:57:42 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6687312618550425660==
	boundary="----=_Part_9575824_29579851.1440449862342"

------=_Part_9575824_29579851.1440449862342
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dash pad finishing strip completed - ready to put dash and steering column =
back in with a found original steering wheel, I think and purchased SS chro=
me horn ring.
Were the hub and steering wheel all ONE piece? =C2=A0My car came with a mot=
o lite wheel and hub - 2 pieces so not sure of original configuration.
Does anyone have any good pictures of the horn pieces? =C2=A0The manual and=
 parts guide leaves a lot to interrupt.
Thanks
Joel Martin1966 Mk 1A
------=_Part_9575824_29579851.1440449862342
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ga=
ramond, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px"><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1440=
443207527_19014">Dash pad finishing strip completed - ready to put dash and=
 steering column back in with a found original steering wheel, I think and =
purchased SS chrome horn ring.</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_1=
9015"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_19016">Were the hub a=
nd steering wheel all ONE piece? &nbsp;My car came with a moto lite wheel a=
nd hub - 2 pieces so not sure of original configuration.</div><div id=3D"yu=
i_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_19034"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_144044320=
7527_19035">Does anyone have any good pictures of the horn pieces? &nbsp;Th=
e manual and parts guide leaves a lot to interrupt.</div><div id=3D"yui_3_1=
6_0_1_1440443207527_19036"><br></div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_=
19038">Thanks</div><div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_19038"><br></div><=
div id=3D"yui_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_19038">Joel Martin</div><div id=3D"yui=
_3_16_0_1_1440443207527_19038">1966 Mk 1A</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_9575824_29579851.1440449862342--

--===============6687312618550425660==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6687312618550425660==--

---

From: awtiger--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:15:16 -0400

Joel:

The steering wheel and hub are all one piece on the original Tiger wheel.  Unfortunately, I have no pics of the steering wheel/horn ring assembly to share with you, but hopefully someone else will come through there.  Have you, by chance, looked at the Tiger Parts Manual on the Tigers United webpage?  I referred to that a lot while building my car, especially when it came to reassembly time.

Hang in there,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK

---- Joel Martin via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Dash pad finishing strip completed - ready to put dash and steering column back in with a found original steering wheel, I think and purchased SS chrome horn ring.
> Were the hub and steering wheel all ONE piece?  My car came with a moto lite wheel and hub - 2 pieces so not sure of original configuration.
> Does anyone have any good pictures of the horn pieces?  The manual and parts guide leaves a lot to interrupt.
> Thanks
> Joel Martin1966 Mk 1A

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Petrokas via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 13:39:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

------=_Part_3131_18682861.1440621596200
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here is the wheel on my 65 Mark I. Hope that helps. If you need more, ask.
BobP
9472031

-----Original Message-----
>From: awtiger--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Aug 24, 2015 2:15 PM
>To: Joel Martin <[email-masked]>
>Cc: Joel Martin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original Tiger Steering Wheel Questions
>
>Joel:
>
>The steering wheel and hub are all one piece on the original Tiger wheel. =
 Unfortunately, I have no pics of the steering wheel/horn ring assembly to =
share with you, but hopefully someone else will come through there.  Have y=
ou, by chance, looked at the Tiger Parts Manual on the Tigers United webpag=
e?  I referred to that a lot while building my car, especially when it came=
 to reassembly time.
>
>Hang in there,
>Andy Walker
>Edmond, OK
>
>---- Joel Martin via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:=20
>> Dash pad finishing strip completed - ready to put dash and steering colu=
mn back in with a found original steering wheel, I think and purchased SS c=
hrome horn ring.
>> Were the hub and steering wheel all ONE piece? =C2=A0My car came with a =
moto lite wheel and hub - 2 pieces so not sure of original configuration.
>> Does anyone have any good pictures of the horn pieces? =C2=A0The manual =
and parts guide leaves a lot to interrupt.
>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/mise2527@mypacks=
.net

------=_Part_3131_18682861.1440621596200
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="P3-01.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_3131_18682861.1440621596200
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_Part_3131_18682861.1440621596200--