Subject: Re: [Tigers] MkI Map Light

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 21:44:56 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8718539467782584643==
 boundary="------------020107040209020601050202"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------020107040209020601050202
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mayf:

Moss Motors carries a light which looks like the correct one. I 
discussed this with someone else
and they said the switch may be on the wrong side. If you can live with 
that, it might be a good
solution. Part No. 158-920.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864

--------------020107040209020601050202
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial">Mayf:<br>
      <br>
      Moss Motors carries a light which looks like the correct one. I
      discussed this with someone else<br>
      <font face="Arial">and they said the switch may be on the wrong
        side. If you can live with that, it might be a good<br>
        <font face="Arial">solution. Part No. 158-920.<br>
          <br>
          <font face="Arial">Cheers,<br>
            <br>
            <font face="Arial">Tod<br>
              <font face="Arial">B382002384LRXFE<br>
                <font face="Arial">TAC 864</font><br>
              </font></font></font></font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------020107040209020601050202--

--===============8718539467782584643==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8718539467782584643==--