Subject: [Tigers] Insurance

From: Warren Goodman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 19:23:07 -0400

--===============2061459819397158138==
	boundary="----=_Part_68493_1436990095.1440372187747"

------=_Part_68493_1436990095.1440372187747
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

There is a good read on CAT with some of the issues agreed vs stated value.=
 I was in the biz as an agent for 22 years. Its rate or exclude drivers and=
 most every one requires a daily driver and some the D.D needs to be with t=
hem. The real world is within what the adjusters do the big print that give=
s and the small print that takes away. Some companies have in house adjuste=
rs and some use contracted help. I have a car I can take to the grocery sto=
re but do not. I advise getting a sprinklered garage a GPS tracker , then s=
it in car and think of devices that will slow thieves down. If they rated t=
he Tiger with the car symbol of a same dollar equivalent modern car it stil=
l would not be the same and most would not want to pay the same price as a =
100 grand MBZ. on a hobby car. Discussions and comparisons should be state =
specific as most use their own contract but some use I.S.O. boilerplate for=
ms. Read carefully then reread an agent earns his 10 to 15% and ask him if =
he has E and O and does he mind if you record the sales conversation :)

------=_Part_68493_1436990095.1440372187747
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'><font size=3D"2">There is a=
 good read on CAT with some of the issues agreed vs stated value. I was in =
the biz as an agent for 22 years. Its rate or exclude drivers and most ever=
y one requires a daily driver and some the D.D needs to be with them. The r=
eal world is within what the adjusters do the big print that gives and the =
small print that takes away. Some companies have in house adjusters and som=
e use contracted help. I have a car I can take to the grocery store but do =
not. I advise getting a sprinklered garage a GPS tracker , then sit in car =
and think of devices that will slow thieves down. If they rated the Tiger w=
ith the car symbol of a same dollar equivalent modern car it still would no=
t be the same and most would not want to pay the same price as a 100 grand =
MBZ. on a hobby car. Discussions and comparisons should be state specific a=
s most use their own contract but some use I.S.O. boilerplate forms. Read c=
arefully then reread an agent earns his 10 to 15% and ask him if he has E a=
nd O and does he mind if you record the sales conversation :)</font><br>

</font>
------=_Part_68493_1436990095.1440372187747--

--===============2061459819397158138==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2061459819397158138==--