Subject: [Tigers] Contact Info

From: Russ via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 14:50:24 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5108358188433521070==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_02EB_01D0D120.641571B0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_02EB_01D0D120.641571B0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Folks .. sorry to bomb the list but can anyone provide contact =
information for Fred Seibert, or have him contact me.

                Thanks,
                  Russ E.
------=_NextPart_000_02EB_01D0D120.641571B0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Folks .. sorry to bomb the list but can =
anyone=20
provide contact information for Fred Seibert, or have him contact=20
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Thanks,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2=20
face=3DArial>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Russ E.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_02EB_01D0D120.641571B0--

--===============5108358188433521070==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5108358188433521070==--