Subject: [Tigers] Two Questions

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 13:48:12 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0350266538509513291==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01D0DCE1.30C73BA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D0DCE1.30C73BA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

I've got two questions today.

#1- Regarding the trim pieces that go across the middle of the grill opening
and are fastened on one end to the badge bracket.  On the other end they
fasten to the body under the grill surround trim.  How are these fastened to
the body?  Sheet metal screw with a small enough head to fit under the trim?

#2- Regarding the small access panel on the side of the transmission tunnel.
Did this have some sort of gasket or weatherstrip to seal it to the body
when it is screwed down?

Thanks,

Joe Brown

Arlington, TX

B382000217

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D0DCE1.30C73BA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;ve =
got two questions today.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>#1- =
Regarding the trim pieces that go across the middle of the grill opening =
and are fastened on one end to the badge bracket.&nbsp; On the other end =
they fasten to the body under the grill surround trim.&nbsp; How are =
these fastened to the body?&nbsp; Sheet metal screw with a small enough =
head to fit under the trim?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>#2- =
Regarding the small access panel on the side of the transmission =
tunnel.&nbsp; Did this have some sort of gasket or weatherstrip to seal =
it to the body when it is screwed down?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Thanks,<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Joe =
Brown<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Arlington, =
TX<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>B382000217<o:=
p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D0DCE1.30C73BA0--

--===============0350266538509513291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0350266538509513291==--