Subject: Re: [Tigers] Horn wiring

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:57:20 -0400

Andy
	I don't believe it matters which way you hook them up.

You should bench test them first to make sure they work OK; adjust them if
needed and then switch the polarity to see if that makes a difference.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of awtiger---
via Tigers
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Horn wiring

Guys:

I am in the process of wiring up my original-style horns that were
graciously provided to me by a member of this list (thanks so much, Jim!!)
and I have a quick question.  Do both the purple wire and the purple/black
wire have specific lugs that they connect to on the horns; i.e. is current
supposed to travel only one way through the horns?  I have consulted the
factory wiring diagram on this and all indications are that it doesn't
matter which lug you hook the wires to since there are no "+" and "-"
designations on the drawing, but it always pays to check with people who are
smarter than me on this kind of thing.  If someone could please let me know
before I blow anything up, I would be appreciative...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]