Subject: [Tigers] Parts needed

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:09:23 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6956501301511898916==
 boundary="------------090802050809020103000209"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------090802050809020103000209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hello All:

I have a friend with an Alpine that he is finishing a restoration on. He 
has discovered that his
car is missing the sockets in the top header for the convertible top. 
Anybody have a source
for these? TIA.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE

--------------090802050809020103000209
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial">Hello All:<br>
      <br>
      <font face="Arial">I have a friend with an Alpine that he is
        finishing a restoration on. He has discovered that his<br>
        <font face="Arial">car is missing the sockets in the top header
          <font face="Arial">for the convertible top. Anybody have a
            source<br>
            <font face="Arial">for the<font face="Arial">se? TIA.<br>
                <br>
                <font face="Arial">Tod<br>
                  <font face="Arial">B382002384LRXFE</font><br>
                </font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------090802050809020103000209--

--===============6956501301511898916==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6956501301511898916==--