Subject: Re: [Tigers] Horn wiring

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:08:21 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2521937705301629011==
 boundary="------------010009000209070502000403"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------010009000209070502000403
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mark:

Of course, it should always be remembered to switch terminals on the 
horns whenever
the car is moved from the northern hemisphere to the southern, or vice 
versa. A careful
inspection of a South African Tiger will show that the horn connections 
are opposite to
those used on the home market cars.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE

--------------010009000209070502000403
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <font face="Arial">Mark:<br>
      <br>
      Of course, it should always be remembered t<font face="Arial">o
        switch terminals on the horns whenever<br>
        <font face="Arial">the car is moved from the <font face="Arial">northern
            hemisphere to the southern, or vice versa. A careful<br>
            <font face="Arial">inspection of a South Afric<font
                face="Arial">an Tiger will show that th<font
                  face="Arial">e horn connections are opposite to<br>
                  <font face="Arial">those used on the home market cars.<br>
                    <br>
                    <font face="Arial">Cheers,<br>
                      <br>
                      <font face="Arial">Tod<br>
                        <font face="Arial">B382002384LRXFE</font><br>
                      </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------010009000209070502000403--

--===============2521937705301629011==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2521937705301629011==--