Subject: [Tigers] Generator pulley

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:42:05 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3437368635410735699==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D07201.CF66D0E0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D07201.CF66D0E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I sent this out earlier but I have not seen it show up on the List.
 
  According to Bob Mannel's book the C2OF-10130-A pulley was mounted on the
C4OF-10000-A generator.   The pictures of the pulley in his book look
exactly like the Tiger pulley. 
 
    The only way to figure this out is to look for the Ford markings on the
pulleys like C2OF-A and others.   Once you know the markings then we are
comparing apples to apples.   Hopefully all the pulleys have Ford markings.
I believe I have at least 1 pulley with no markings that I can find.
 
Maybe the Numbers in the Ford Master Parts catalog are incorrect for the
C2OZ-10130-A pulley.  Lets correct that.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D07201.CF66D0E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D531483017-08042015>I sent =
this out=20
earlier but I have not seen it show up on the List.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D531483017-08042015></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D531483017-08042015><FONT face=3DArial><FONT =
size=3D2><FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff>&nbsp; </FONT>According to Bob Mannel's book the =
C2OF-10130-A=20
pulley was mounted on the C4OF-10000-A generator.&nbsp;&nbsp; The =
pictures of=20
the pulley in his book look exactly like the Tiger pulley.</FONT></FONT>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D250022213-08042015></SPAN>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN =
class=3D250022213-08042015>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
The only way to figure this out is to&nbsp;look for the&nbsp;Ford =
markings on=20
the pulleys like C2OF-A and others.&nbsp;&nbsp; Once you know the =
markings then=20
we are comparing apples to apples.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hopefully all the pulleys =
have=20
Ford markings.&nbsp; I believe I have at least 1 pulley&nbsp;with no =
markings=20
that I can find.</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN=20
class=3D250022213-08042015></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D250022213-08042015><SPAN=20
class=3D531483017-08042015>Maybe the Numbers in the Ford&nbsp;Master =
Parts catalog=20
are incorrect for the C2OZ-10130-A pulley.&nbsp; Lets correct=20
that.</SPAN></SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D250022213-08042015><SPAN=20
class=3D531483017-08042015></SPAN></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D250022213-08042015><SPAN=20
class=3D531483017-08042015></SPAN></SPAN></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial><SPAN class=3D250022213-08042015>Ron=20
Fraser</SPAN></FONT></DIV></SPAN></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D07201.CF66D0E0--

--===============3437368635410735699==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3437368635410735699==--