Subject: Re: [Tigers] wheels

From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:31:40 +0000

If, for some reason, PS Vintage drops that line then there¹s also American
Racing:
http://www.americanracing.com/wheels/VN427/VN4273

Apparently (I haven¹t checked) they can do these wheels in custom offsets.
Seems to me that the standard zero offset would be a poor choice for
almost any steering geometry...

I decided about a year ago that if and when I re-do the suspension on my
Tiger again, I¹d look at making sure I could use these wheels and the
pictures on Hemmings there convince me that I was right. Just have to find
the time now.

Cheers,
Theo

On 2015-03-28, 2:18 PM, "Darrell Mountjoy via Tigers"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>Arden,
>
>To me these wheels look like Phil Schmidt's ( PS Engineering ) wheels.  I
>had him make the four port kidney bean wheel (shown) for me and shortly
>afterwards Paul Paretti had him make this style wheel.  Phil has sold the
>company but apparently the new owner is still offering these wheels
>through
>the Site Arden mentioned.  The company is in Torrance, CA.
>
>Good hunting, Larry.
>Darrell
>
>From: Arden Bedell <[email-masked]>
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>
>There?s also this place:
>
>http://www.psvintagewheels.com/products.html
>
>

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Teepen, Jere via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 17:27:21 +0000

PS Vintage Wheels is alive and well and doing business in La Habra,CA. though no longer owned by Phil Schmidt. The full line of two piece wheels is still available and offsets can be customized to meet a wide variety of vehicles. 

The red Tiger on the link to the website Darrell sent is mine. 

Happy Day!

Jere

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 29, 2015, at 9:50 AM, "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank 
> 

[email-masked]