Subject: [Tigers] Expansion tank overflow hose

From: awtiger--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:45:47 -0500

Hey, guys:

Can anyone out there describe to me the correct routing that the radiator expansion tank overflow hose took to get to the bottom of the car from the outlet on the tank neck?  Was there a clip of any sort that it ran through to help hold it in position and, if so, where was the clip mounted?  Also, what is the original material for the overflow hose?  Was it clear plastic like the windshield washer hose or was it just a piece of fuel line, or...?

Believe it or not, I only have just a few minor things left to do under the hood and my project will be complete.  I owe everyone on this list a huge, ginormous THANK YOU for all the help you guys have given me.  My car will only be done because of you guys...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:58:06 -0500

Andy
	The routing of that hose is much like the diagram in Section TF of
the Parts List.  There are 2 clips that hold the hose - 1 is up on the
header tank - 1 is down low by the frame rail I believe.  Hose is a thin
wall black rubber hose.

	I run my overflow hose the a catch can now so I don't know the exact
position of the clips.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of awtiger---
via Tigers
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 12:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Expansion tank overflow hose

Hey, guys:

Can anyone out there describe to me the correct routing that the radiator
expansion tank overflow hose took to get to the bottom of the car from the
outlet on the tank neck?  Was there a clip of any sort that it ran through
to help hold it in position and, if so, where was the clip mounted?  Also,
what is the original material for the overflow hose?  Was it clear plastic
like the windshield washer hose or was it just a piece of fuel line, or...?

Believe it or not, I only have just a few minor things left to do under the
hood and my project will be complete.  I owe everyone on this list a huge,
ginormous THANK YOU for all the help you guys have given me.  My car will
only be done because of you guys...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2015.0.5751 / Virus Database: 4299/9233 - Release Date: 03/05/15
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]