Subject: Re: [Tigers] BON 2nd Ed?

From: Chris Thompson via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:40:34 -0400

Norm told me the galleys no longer exist (if I remember correctly from 
20 years ago or so).  But isn't he working on Volume 2?

20 years ago I traveled to CA to look for a Tiger, and Norm directed me 
to the car that I bought.  He also recommended that I go by to meet Rick 
at SS while I was in the neighborhood.  Rick talked me into buying TBON 
against my reluctance - $55 seemed awfully pricy to me....

B382000331
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Al via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 12:47:29 -0400

Have a perfect one complete w/perfect dust jacket which I could be talked into
parting with.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 9, 2015, at 12:12 PM, Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>
> So why the heck isn't there a BON 2nd Ed.?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]