Subject: [Tigers] Finger-Tight Wrench

From: Mark Rense via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 09:49:18 -0400

--===============3966727173320290629==

--e89a8f923c7cc3148505126da1a9

>From my friends on the Norton site.

When the manual calls for a "finger tight" fit.

--e89a8f923c7cc3148505126da1a9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

>From my friends on the Norton site. =C2=A0<div><br></div><div>When the manu=
al calls for a=C2=A0&quot;finger tight&quot; fit.=C2=A0</div><div><div><br>=
<img src=3D"webkit-fake-url://532bc48f-f4cf-4004-8cd5-2d4918c78ac2/imagejpe=
g"><br></div></div>

--e89a8f923c7cc3148505126da1a9--

--===============3966727173320290629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3966727173320290629==--