Subject: [Tigers] The Book of Norman

From: Shaun Laughy via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 18:30:09 -0500

Hi, folks.

I recently sold my Tiger, but the new owner didnbt need my copy of TBON.  So 
I have it up on eBay, and thought I would mention it here as I know they can 
be hard to come by.  If interested, you can find it here:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Book-of-Norman-Volume-1-Rootes-Group-Sunbeam-Tiger-Copyright-1993-/151600886339?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:1123

I would also like to extend a sincere word of thanks to everyone who has 
been so incredibly helpful over the past 15 years, across the two Mk 1bs 
that I have owned (477 and 175).  Itbs been an honour to be part of such a 
supportive and knowledgeable group!

Best regards,
Shaun 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:50:30 -0800

Otherwise..., as best I can tell..., it is 70 years after the death of the 
author before TBON will become "Public Domain."  TBON's only come up for 
sale once or twice a year.  With Norm alive and well that date is still, "To 
Be Determined." Given the rising prices of Tigers I wonder if TBON will also 
escalate?  To my knowledge the highest price paid was $3,455 about 5 years 
back.  Only time will tell.  I'm not associated with the seller, but will 
say I'm sure glad I paid the $310 it took to get mine back at the beginning 
of the millennium.  I mean, it was a risk investment at the time. The world 
as we knew it was suppose to end in 2000. LOL

-----Original Message----- 
From: Shaun Laughy via Tigers
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 3:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] The Book of Norman

Hi, folks.

I recently sold my Tiger, but the new owner didnbt need my copy of TBON. 
So
I have it up on eBay, and thought I would mention it here as I know they can
be hard to come by.  If interested, you can find it here:

Best regards,
Shaun

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3495 / Virus Database: 4257/9235 - Release Date: 03/05/15 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:40:09 -0600

I think I paid about $55 to get a copy when Norm first printed them. And my
wife yelled at me for wasting my money.

Joe Brown
On Mar 6, 2015 12:24 PM, "Tom Witt via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> sale once or twice a year.  With Norm alive and well that date is still,
> "To Be Determined." Given the rising prices of Tigers I wonder if TBON will
> also escalate?  To my knowledge the highest price paid was $3,455 about 5
> years back.  Only time will tell.  I'm not associated with the seller, but
> will say I'm sure glad I paid the $310 it took to get mine back at the
> beginning of the millennium.  I mean, it was a risk investment at the time.
> The world as we knew it was suppose to end in 2000. LOL
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Shaun Laughy via Tigers
> I recently sold my Tiger, but the new owner didnb t need my copy of TBON.
> So
> http://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Book-of-Norman-Volume-1-
> Rootes-Group-Sunbeam-Tiger-Copyright-1993-/151600886339?
> ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:1123
>
> been so incredibly helpful over the past 15 years, across the two Mk 1b s
> that I have owned (477 and 175).  Itb s been an honour to be part of such a
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/atwittsend@
> verizon.net
>
>
>
>
> -----
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jbbrown1980@
> gmail.com

[email-masked]

---

From: Don Antilla via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 21:03:36 -0500

After seeing all the discussion about TBON I asked my wife if she had
thrown out my basically unsoiled  Book of Norman that I bought back in the
eighties, as I recall.
She is a smart lady and told me exactly where she had put it.
I raced to the bookcase in the guest room and located it.

Who9s ever have guessed that the value would rise so high

Don Antilla

On 3/6/15, 12:50 PM, "Tom Witt via Tigers" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>"To
>http://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Book-of-Norman-Volume-1-Rootes-Group-Sunbeam-Ti
>ger-Copyright-1993-/151600886339?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:CA:1123
>
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen McCann via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:28:00 -0500

Joe, I would be happy to give you 75.00 for it now. Since you only paid 55
dollars, that would be a huge profit for you. I will even pay for shipping.

 ;-)

Cullen in okc

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]