Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue 58

From: Rollright--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:53:51 -0500

Hello Andy and everyone,
 
    Some years ago I bought a stainless exhaust system  made by London 
Stainless, and  gave my car and the system to my (very good)  mechanic. He ended 
up spending many hours fitting it to my car. What appeared to  be (and 
should have been) a snap-to system, took many hours to cut and  fit.
 
I'm sure Rick will give you the aid that you need.
 
Jim Armstrong
Mk1A

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 1 Mar  2015 21:46:39 -0600
From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
To:  <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Exhaust  anyone??

Hey, guys:

I bought a stainless steel  exhaust system from SS a while back for my Mk1A
that I'm restoring and I've  just today gotten to the point of installing it
on the car.  Has anyone  else on here installed one of these kits on their
Tiger?  My kit came  with no instructions and so far, nothing seems to fit
correctly.  It  would appear that the downpipes need to be shortened to work
correctly, but  that doesn't make any sense to me.  Can anyone out there who
has had  experience with this kit give me some pointers?

Thanks much,  

Andy Walker

Edmond,  OK

------------------------------

Subject: Digest  Footer

_______________________________________________
Tigers mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

------------------------------

End  of Tigers Digest, Vol 7, Issue  58
*************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]