Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

From: Tod Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 23:02:08 -0500

Underthe heading of You Learn Something New Every Day, I was not aware 
that there were ever
any Tiger GT's built. By that I mean that I have never seen or heard of 
a Tiger with the configuration
behind the seats of an Alpine GT and without the convertible top. Please 
correct me if I am wrong.
If so, I would really like to see pictures of such a car. I know that at 
some point the Tigers began to
use some of the trim from the GT's such asthe door panels and the wood 
dashbut I thought that
was as far as it went. For how long were the Tiger GT's built? How were 
they identified in the serial
numbers?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Thanks,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]