Subject: [Tigers] But wait, Theo and Darrell, it gets better...

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:06:13 +0000 (UTC)

Gorgeous 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Up For Auction

| B  |
| B  |  | B  | B  | B  | B  | B  |
| Gorgeous 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Up For AuctionThis beautiful 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
came to life thanks to Jack Brabham of Formula 1 fame who tasked Carroll
Shelby with building the prototype. You can see the how ... |
|  |
| View on autos.yahoo.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
| B  |
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:09:46 +0000

I don9t know the development history of many of the Tiger9s
contemporaries, but it does seem that there were a lot of fairly
significant names that played at least a small part in the origins and
evolution of the Tiger specifically. Somewhat disappointing that those
names are now being quoted out of all proportion to the actual role they
played, and that very few of the auction ad writers are doing any fact
checking at all.

Theo

>Gorgeous 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Up For Auction

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]