Subject: [Tigers] thank you...

From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 21:49:18 -0600

I just want to say thank you. People on this list are among the most
incredible character and selflessness of any I have ever known. Recently
someone on the list, whom I've never met in person and who doesn't really
know me "from Adam", just randomly reached out to offer something to
me...because that person recalled my needs/ interests...and refusing to
take anything in return. Its just a rare thing these days to see... and it
gives me hope that there is still a chance for the goodness in the world to
prevail.

It was a small thing to you, but it meant a lot to me. Thank you.

Cullen
B382001452 LROFE
Alpine 260
TAC 840
Yukon, OK
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]