Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 273

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:11:43 -0500

Well,
 
Thanks to all. You have to love the list!
I found a place that does ice blasting in Worcester, MA some 50 miles from  
home (Marblehead, MA)
That's doable...
I'll let you all know how it turns out when I do it. BTW: reason for the  
blasting is that the trunk floor is covered with a black tarry material that  
comes off on your hands.
I'm sick of it. PO's idea on how to hide surface rust on the trunk  floor.
 
Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 12/4/2014 2:15:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

http://www.dryicecleaning.com/en/index.php
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]