Subject: [Tigers] Dry Ice Blasting?

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 16:35:11 -0500

"Well,
  
Thanks to all. You have to love the list!
I found a place that does ice blasting in Worcester, MA some 50 miles from
home (Marblehead, MA)
That's doable...
I'll let you all know how it turns out when I do it. BTW: reason for the
blasting is that the trunk floor is covered with a black tarry material that
comes off on your hands.
I'm sick of it. PO's idea on how to hide surface rust on the trunk  floor.
  
Jim Armstrong"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, the tarry substance is easily removed by slathering the surface
with seal blubber and then hosing it off.

An old Yankee solution to rust problems. Using dry ice just injects more CO2
into the atmosphere. What we need is a nuclear option to solve this problem.

Cheers,

Tod Brown
B382002384LRXFE
Warren, ME
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]