Subject: [Tigers] dry-ice blasting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:54:56 -0500

Hello,
 
Perhaps a year ago, I read an article in Auto Restorer about a fellow  that 
took on a mobile dry-ice blasting franchise.
I've tried for month to find a company that will either come to me or I and 
 my Tiger to them (trunk compartment restoration).
No joy in any local yellow pages. Any leads on how I can hook up with this  
kind of service?  

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A
code  86
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Tom Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 08:39:29 -0800

You didn't state where you lived, but this service shows where services can 
be found by zip code. On the left of the screen click on "local contact 
cleaner" http://www.dryicecleaning.com/en/index.php  .  The service is not 
limited to autos. So, it may be under other terms in the yellow pages. Then 
again, it is a relatively new service and the yellow pages have become a 
rather archaic form of information.  A web site can be updated in a moment, 
at any time. The yellow pages... - yearly.

>From a Google search of "Dry Ice Blasting" a significant number of hits came 
up. Granted many were to get into the business or rental of the equipment. 
Hope this at least gets you started.

------------

Hello,

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A
code  86 

[email-masked]