Subject: [Tigers] Harrington Tiger, BTW

From: "Darrell Mountjoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 12:00:57 -0800

When I first saw RM's ad regarding this Tiger, and being a past customer of
theirs, I called RM so they would at least be advised of the
misrepresentations made in the copy.  They weren't able to transfer me to
anyone who could but would be sure to return my call.  I'm not holding my
breath.  I've always had a good impression of RM's integrity but their
misleading ad and lack of response to me has significantly lowered  my
opinion of their company.

Darrell
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 15:58:22 +0000

That ad description has about as high a factual-errors-to-word ratio as
the Wikipedia Tiger article.

Theo

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]