Subject: [Tigers] Proposed meeting in 2017 for 50th Anniversary of end of production

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 22:42:53 +0000 (UTC)

"
from Lou Lusardi:
Following the success of the Monte tour plans are afoot to take a group of
Tigers out to California as a Tiger 50 finale to commemorate the end of Tiger
production in June 2017. The idea is to ship out cars from the
UK/Europe/Australia & New Zealand to Los Angeles. We would combine our visit
to link up with the Tigers United event held that time of year.  Our route
will take in as many iconic locations as possible with an estimated mileage of
1750 in 14 days. Ideally keeping daily distances to manageable amounts and
having 2 day stopovers here and there to relax and enjoy a few locations. More
info on the STOC forum."
This appeared minutes ago on the Facebook Sunbeam Tiger UK group page.
B 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]