Subject: [Tigers] experience from big HP owners

From: Owain Lloyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:20:56 -0500

Hello,

I'm looking for information from anyone with a high powered ROAD tiger. I'm
thinking of HP numbers over 450 at the crank here.  Please drop me a quick
line with:

1) any problems you have had (breakages, fast wear rates, driveability)
2) anything you have done to help make things better
3) anything you would _like_ to do to improve performance, reliability or
driveability.
4) HP and torque of your engine (at either wheels or crank)
5) an indication of opt-in or out of my making this information public or
keeping it strictly to myself.

this is partially for my own benefit - but also for compilation into
something I'm planning to put together next year.

much obliged,

Owain.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]