Subject: Re: [Tigers] Need parts manual assistance

From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 18:39:24 -0400

It's really hard to find now, but the parts manual is still up on the 
TigersUnited web site...

http://tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

Chris
B382000331

On 11/9/2014 6:00 PM, Andy Walker wrote:
> Hey, guys:
>
>   
>
> Attention all you guys who own a copy of the Tiger Parts Manual.I am in
> desperate need of a copy of the page that shows the exploded view of the
> front suspension (hopefully there is such a thing).  I think the guy that I
> bought my car from must have owned an Ace Hardware store or something; I've
> got some aftermarket hardware and some original hardware but it's been
> installed on the front suspension in sort of a "willy-nilly" fashion.  I
> need to see the exploded view so I can determine what goes where and what
> I'm deficient in in terms of hardware.particularly, washers.
>
>   
>
> Thanks very much to anyone who can help me out with this.
>
>   
>
> Andy Walker
>
> Edmond, OK
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Theo Smit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 17:31:21 -0700

The workshop manual (http://tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmF1.asp) 
has some exploded diagrams that may also help.

Cheers,
Theo

PS: Nearly got the Tiger stuck in the snow on the driveway today as I 
was shuffling it between garage bays.  Second gear and the limited slip 
diff got me to the garage mostly lined up with the door opening ;)

[email-masked]

---

From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 19:20:03 -0600

Wow...thanks to all who responded!!!!  I now know to look at the Tigers
United site and the Alpine parts book.  I guess I didn't realize that the
Alpine parts book would be what I really needed, as far as parts
identification is concerned.  As I said earlier, it's the placement of
washers and style of washers that I'm mainly concerned about.  I actually
have a copy of the Alpine parts manual (a leftover from my Alpine vintage
racing days) and have been referring to that ever since it was suggested
that I do so.  

Once again, thanks to everyone who responded.  If I run across something I
just can't figure out, I'll throw it out to everyone!!!!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK

[email-masked]