Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaul'n

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 11:38:28 -0500

LOL, love it. 

In a message dated 11/7/2014 11:29:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I'm 72  today and still enjoy the women as much as the cars. Hope that stays
true  to the "end".

Don Armacost Jr
President -CEO
Peterson  Manufacturing  Co.
816-765-2000<tel:816-765-2000>

On  Nov 6, 2014, at 7:37 PM,  snakebit289

I guess that's how some us can tell we're aging, when we watch  car shows 
for
the cars, think Chasing Classics(Wayne Carini) and Jay Leno's  Garage

Rande
_______________________________________________

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

This  email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and  intended
solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you  should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or  opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might  not 
represent
those of Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries. Although  Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries has taken reasonable precautions to  ensure 
no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept  responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or  attachments.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]