Subject: [Tigers] Need parts manual assistance

From: "Andy Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 16:00:26 -0600

Hey, guys:

Attention all you guys who own a copy of the Tiger Parts Manual.I am in
desperate need of a copy of the page that shows the exploded view of the
front suspension (hopefully there is such a thing).  I think the guy that I
bought my car from must have owned an Ace Hardware store or something; I've
got some aftermarket hardware and some original hardware but it's been
installed on the front suspension in sort of a "willy-nilly" fashion.  I
need to see the exploded view so I can determine what goes where and what
I'm deficient in in terms of hardware.particularly, washers.  

Thanks very much to anyone who can help me out with this.

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 20:09:21 -0500

Andy
	The front suspension view is in the Alpine Parts list.

http://tigersunited.com/resources/factory_parts_list/Alpine/alpine_part_list
.asp

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andy Walker
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Need parts manual assistance

Hey, guys:

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]