Subject: [Tigers] Tigers at Mecum Auction

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 17:15:15 -0500

There were two MkI Tigers (both 1965) that sold on Saturday at the Mecum 
auction in Anaheim:

The first (S144) sold for $93,000 (+fees). Moonstone with the 260 engine 
with 188 hp (?).

The second (S164) reached $80,000 but did not sell. It was stated that 
the seller was
looking for around $100K. In black with a 302 and Tremec 5-speed. 
Wilwood brakes,
power steering (!) and a Dale's front end.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 19:18:13 -0500

It's getting to be very common for well done Tigers to sell at auction for  
$75-100K.  Looking at the "cars for sale" sites show similar prices.

In a message dated 11/16/2014 5:15:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]