Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:34:26 -0800

Interesting steering wheel on this Tiger:
http://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1966-sunbeam-tiger--c-3423.htm

Is that so you can steer while you are sitting on the bonnet?!
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: J Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 04:21:10 +0000 (UTC)

26.5K?
Some insight into BHCC's condition/pricing philosophy:

"A lot of potential and an excellent candidate for restoration. For $3,950"
Read more:
http://www.beverlyhillscarclub.com/1959-austin-healey-bug-eye--c-3328.htm#ixz
z3JBzsollo
B ... excellent candidateB  ... a lot of potential there ... for floorboards.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]