Subject: [Tigers] Overhaulin

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 18:18:55 -0800

Just watched the episode.  Dan rocks!!!  It was great to see him on the show.

I am pretty impressed with the work.  And what a wild job on cutting off body
parts and reassembling.  I don't know what a job like that would cost - and
figure most "restored" cars out there that needed this type of work didn't get
it.  It also makes me appreciate my car that much more.

The colors are great too, as is that little scoop.  It fits nicely.

The one thing that stuck out odd to me was how much bigger the front wheel
well was cut open.

Looks like the owner wasn't wild that the chrome strip didn't go all the way
forward anymore.

Couldn't tell if they painted the convertible top doors or covered them in
black material like the interior.  Might look decent if it was material.  Not
sure though.

Finally, I know that my dad would question the huge opening they made under
the front bumper.  He would say that it would further contribute to air
missing the radiator - unless they did a lot of panels behind to channel the
air through the radiator (which they didn't seem to do).  Hopefully the owner
figures that out and helps his cooling system.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]