Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaul'n

From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 02:03:47 +0000

I'm 72 today and still enjoy the women as much as the cars. Hope that stays
true to the "end".

Don Armacost Jr
President -CEO
Peterson Manufacturing Co.
816-765-2000<tel:816-765-2000>

On Nov 6, 2014, at 7:37 PM, snakebit289

I guess that's how some us can tell we're aging, when we watch car shows for
the cars, think Chasing Classics(Wayne Carini) and Jay Leno's Garage

Rande
_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of Peterson Manufacturing and subsidiaries. Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]