Subject: Re: [Tigers] rear brakes

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 10:27:12 -0400

Clyde
	Looking through the Alpine and Tiger Parts List:

Backing plate for Tiger has its own part # - my guess here is there are
differences at the mounting flange to the axle - it might be possible to
drill the correct pattern for the Tiger on a SIV backing plate but I don't
know for sure.

Drum is only listed in the Alpine Parts List - same drum from SIII onward

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Clyde
McLaughlin
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] rear brakes

I'm looking for rear brake parts to set up a spare rear Tiger rear end..I
know the the shoes and hydrolic parts are the same as Alpine IV,  what about
the backing plates and drums??  Any one have that info??  Thanks Clyde
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]