Subject: Re: [Tigers] RHD Tigers

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 14:20:20 +0000

Canbt be the original number built with RHD, at least not if you count the
73 or 74 African CKD Tigers. They were all RHD.

I donbt recall offhand what the statistics are or if anyonebs broken it
down and published the number, but even though the primary market for the
Tiger was intended to be North America I thought at least 1/4 of all
Tigers were RHD.

Theo

On 2014-10-31, 7:48 AM, "snakebit289" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Is that number represent the number of existing RHD cars, or the original
>number built with RHD. Offhand, just the number of Metro Police cars
>would account for 20 percent of that count. It does seem unusually low.
>
>Rande Bellman
>_______________________________________________
>
>[email-masked]
>
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe:
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:23:34 -0400

The original post said of 200 RHD Tigers made, maybe 50 survive....

[email-masked]