Subject: [Tigers] Tiger on Overhaul'in

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 18:15:26 +0000

Just a heads up to everyone ... seems that the TV show Overhaulin is doing a
65 Tiger for a shop teacher next Tuesday at 8 or 9 west coast time
Not sure if it will be good or bad to see one modified if it is real but
anything Tiger is worth watching ... I have already set my DVR

Tim Ronak 
Senior Services Consultant Services Group
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
Fax  (425) 955-6268
Cell  (949) 289-3357
Email  [email-masked]
Mailing Address
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691

www.akzonobel.com
"If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nutured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

Follow AkzoNobel online at www.akzonobel.com/followus

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
The information contained in this message, including any attachments, may be
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete and destroy this
message, including any back-up copies. Please refer to
www.akzonobel.com/legal-entities for further legal information regarding the
sending entity if from the EU, Croatia, Norway, Turkey, Ukraine or
Switzerland.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 245

Send Tigers mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re:
Contents of Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. RHD Tiger (Project) For Sale (Jim Sencindiver)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 12:31:37 -0400
From: Jim Sencindiver <[email-masked]>
To: Tiger List <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] RHD Tiger (Project) For Sale
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

To the Tiger Faithful:

A distant cousin of mine has a RHD Tiger project that he wants to sell.
The particulars are in the forwarded emails.  At least I hope the emails get
forwarded!

I have not seen this Tiger, but I have met Jim Garrett once to compare our
mutual ancestors.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Tigers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

------------------------------

End of Tigers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 245
**************************************

____________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for Viruses and Spam. For more information please
contact your local Business Unit Information Security representative.
____________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]