Subject: Re: [Tigers] RHD Tigers

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 10:16:02 -0400

Norman Miller or Graham Vickery probably have a better handle on how many
RHD Tigers were built.

If all the CKD Tigers to Africa are RHD, the B948 series, there were 73 of
them.

Tracking down how many RHD Tigers are still around is a harder task.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of snakebit289
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 9:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] RHD Tigers

Is that number represent the number of existing RHD cars, or the original
number built with RHD. Offhand, just the number of Metro Police cars would
account for 20 percent of that count. It does seem unusually low.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]