Subject: [Tigers] Luxury Supercar Weekend 2014 Vancouver, BC

From: Peter and Bonnie MacDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:41:13 -0700

Message from Glenn Fukui:

Luxury Supercar Weekend 2014 50th Anniversary of the Sunbeam Tiger
sound off!!! Please check out You Tube Luxury Supercar 2014 Tigers.

For those non attendees, the Luxury Supercar Weekend 2014 invited
a Sunbeam Tiger class to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Sunbeam
Tigers. This weekend included world class exotic supercars and has become
the premier car show for Canada with the now famous Canadian Concours
dElegance.

Throughout the weekend different exotic car owners would start their cars
and rev their engines for the spectators. So, today (unsanctioned of
course), at 2:30 the Sunbeam Tiger owners started their engines and
revd them all together! Boy, did that get the crowds attention, most
people had never seen a Tiger before  let alone, not realizing what
big, powerful, noisy engines they had! They were all coming over in
disbelief. The Tigers fit in pretty well with the $300,000 exotics, lol!
What a fun weekend, sunshine included!

Thanks Nick for the great video!

Happy Tigering,
Glenn

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwtBFZtLdc

Peter
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]