Subject: [Tigers] Vacation Misfortune....................................Howard Gentry

From: "Howard gentry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:57:23 +0100

- This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello
This message is coming to you with great depression due to my state of
discomfort. I came down here to Donetsk, Ukraine with my family for a short
vacation but unfortunately, we were mugged and robbed at the park of the hotel
where we stayed. All cash, credit cards and cell phones were stolen off us but
we still have our lives and passports.
We've been to the embassy and the police here and they have done the best they
can. Our flight leaves in less than 12hrs from now but we are having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we
settle the bills . I am contacting you to ask for a short loan which I will
refund immediately I get my family back home safely.
Let me know if you can help.
Zym
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]