Subject: [Tigers] Help!

From: "Larry Mayfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:53:14 -0700

Ok, so I have been getting messages from the list owner saying I have
excessive bounces. And that my membership had been disabled until I fixed or
re-upped my membership. WTH?   That too many members had been getting
bounces from my email.  If so, how come someone didn't tell me that they
were not getting through to me, directly? So, will at least one of you try
and send me a test message and then send the bounce message to
[email-masked]  directly? That way I can at least try and figure
out what is going on..

Many thanks!

Larry

_________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit speed

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]