Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey Reunion

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 19:10:06 -0700

Jay,

There are at least a half dozen, maybe a dozen Tigers from SoCal going up to
Monterey. Webll know more specifics after this weekendbs CAT meeting at
the air museum in Chino.

The Reunionbs on track Tiger action occurs Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No
Tiger on track Sunday, the day of the Concours so you can do both.

BTW, a group of Tigers will be racing the Mid-week LSR event at Monterey next
week. We tow up on Monday.

Buck

From: Jay Laifman
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 3:45 PM
To: Buck Trippel
Cc: TIGER list
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Monterey Reunion

Our summer plans are starting to be considered - and as Buck knows, we are
almost always walking through the paddocks during the Historics/Reunion.  I'm
toying with the idea of driving the Tiger up to Monterey.  I'm assuming right
now that we'll go up the weekend before, and leave a few days after, give or
take.  Is anyone else thinking of driving from the LA area up?

That said, my college student daughter studying marketing/branding/PR, looks
like she may intern with the Pebble Beach Concours folks, and have tickets for
my sons and me.  So we may not be out at the track this year.  I have done the
Concourse only once - and it wasn't worth paying for again.  We actually
usually get up at 6 am and walk down to the Lodge, at the spot where all the
cars are driven in, and watch, smell and hear each one slowly go by.  Best
seat in the house.  Then we go back to the house, get the car and drive to the
track (against Concours traffic).

Jay

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Buck Trippel <[email-masked]> wrote:

  To celebrate the Tiger's 50th anniversary SCRAMP has so far invited a
record
  number of 8 Tigers to race at this summer's Rolex Monterey Reunion.

  The Tigers will practice/qualify  around 10AM on both Thursday (8/14) and
  Friday (8/15). Tigers will race twice on Saturday (8/16) at 10 and 3.

  For those driving Tigers to the races there will be a Tiger corral on the
  lakebed next to Turn 2. Information on the Corral passes is available
either
  on Laguna Seca's or CAT's websites.

  There will also be a lunch for Tiger owners in Carmel's Baja Cantina on
  Thursday.

  Buck Trippel
  _______________________________________________

  [email-masked]

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]