Subject: [Tigers] 5 bolt 289 block

From: "A. C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 18:28:42 -0500

There is a local Craigslist ad for such an engine from a boat. I haven't 
seen it since it is about 30-40 miles away and all disclaimers apply.

It is at http://neworleans.craigslist.org/pts/4453171725.html.

Let me know if you talk to the owner and are interested. I'll make the 
trip to look at if you want.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans, LA
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Halbrook <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 21:52:09 -0400 (EDT)

I am unsure whether the 289 6 bolt MkII alternator bracket was used on
some 5 bolt marine blocks. I've been told that Marine 289s were set up
with these brackets. If you have access to the 5 bolt accessories be
sure to look closely at the alternator bracket.

Stephen J. Halbrook, C.P.M., CPIM, CIRM
[email-masked]
1 (813)-681-5248

-----Original Message-----
From: A. C. <[email-masked]>
To: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, May 27, 2014 9:33 pm
Subject: [Tigers] 5 bolt 289 block

There is a local Craigslist ad for such an engine from a boat. I
haven't
seen it since it is about 30-40 miles away and all disclaimers apply.

A. C. Tynes
New Orleans, LA

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]