Subject: [Tigers] Le Mans Alpine....

From: Larry Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 09:07:58 -0800

I was admiring a frontal photo of the Le Mans Alpine the other day, 
especially the head light treatment. Pretty swoopy. Has anyone used that 
concept on a newer car such as out Tigers?  Or even later Alpines?  It 
looks like a good aero mod for me to make to the LSR car in the future.  
Free HP!  Where or who might I contact to get a cardboard template of 
the outline of the basic shape of the cut out in the fender?  Any 
information to help me shape the look of the mod and where to cut metal 
would be good. Of course, I would not use a light there but simply a 
metal piece that is that shape, welded into place.

Help? Comments?

larry

oh, and all ya'll have a great and safe New Years Day!

-- 
______________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit speed
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]