Subject: [Tigers] New to Site Activity

From: "Peter Sziklai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:25:03 -0800

Hello to all;

I live in Vancouver BC and own and operate a mid size collision repair
facility. While we no longer do much at all with specialty cars I do have
some background and know my way around the sublet scene locally and farther
afield. I have one friend who has asked no three times in the past 6 years
to find another older car for him and the last one was delivered a few weeks
ago. As you can guess it is a Tiger, as why else would I be here.
Specifically it is a very nice driver grade MK II, which was bought in
America ( from a simple posting on this site) and imported to Canada at the
beginning of December. We drove the car the last 30 miles and it does work
well.

I will be starting a round of upgrades in the next few weeks and from what I
have seen of this site there are a lot of friendly and helpful people. I
will try not to ask lazy questions, but as many of you have already been
there it does not make a lot of sense for me to start from scratch with each
project.

Best regards and Happy New Year to everyone.

Peter
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]