Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

From: "Joe Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 21:15:29 -0600

Didn't the Alpine have the battery in that location?  And didn't the Alpine
have the spare tire in that position?  Have the experts really looked at
these photos?

Thanks,
Joe Brown
Arlington, TX
B382000217

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Jay Laifman
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 9:27 AM
To: Tiger List
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

Here is an interesting idea.  When this guy rebuilt the Tiger, he made a
battery box behind the passenger seat.  I wonder how the battery does with
the heat of the exhaust below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281232832701
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4259 / Virus Database: 3658/6953 - Release Date: 12/27/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Thomas Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:19:16 -0800

>>>Here is an interesting idea.<<<
Jay,
  Are you being facetious??? The reason I ask is because the presence of a 
battery box is a question mark for a non-authentic Tiger.  It is hard to 
tell what is under the trunk mat, but there again the spare tire location 
causes me to ponder.  Then there is the "through the frame holes were 
bypassed." And, I'm struggling to tell if the  frame has been reinforced 
with all new suspension" means the bypass holes aren't there (anymore)??? 
Odd that they would reinforced be on a "rust free" Tiger.  Just saying....

Tom

[email-masked]