Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlights

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:56:19 -0500

PL700's were never original equipment on the Tiger although some may 
have fitted them back in the day. The problem was they were not, IIRC, 
sealed beams, which were the only legal headlamps in the US back in the 
60's.

Apparently, you can now get reproduction PL700's which use halogen bulbs 
and are now legal under more modern regulations. Rather than trying to 
find a pair of original PL700's, which would be quite expensive, the 
repros would seem the way to go - cheaper and better lighting if you 
like the look.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864
Original Owner
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]