Subject: Re: [Tigers] Top Loader Speedo drive gear tooth count...

From: Tom Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:30:17 -0800

On 12/12/2013 1:42 PM, Drmayf wrote:
> Any one know what the inside the trans tail shaft case, on the output 
> shaft, what the drive gear which turns the driven speedo gear is?
>
> larry
Yes, it's a 6 tooth count gear, but it's not the same as the later 6 
tooth gears used on T5's.

-- 
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
www.tigerengineering.net
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Drmayf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:52:43 -0800

Thanks, Tom. Data is for me to be able to figure the effects of both 
gear ratio and tire size changes to get as close as I can.  Good reason 
for one of them there ol' gps speedometers, eh?

By the way, what's different between T5 and Top Loader drive gears? 
Heck, I guess it can only be ID, OD or thickness...

Thanks, again!

larry

[email-masked]