Subject: Re: [Tigers] EBAY TIGER

From: Stephen Waybright <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 17:56:56 -0800 (PST)

Due to the battery box and absence of exhaust cut outs in the X frame, I'm
guessing it's more likely an entire Alpine tub and rear clip, with only a
Tiger front clip.

Stephen Waybright

________________________________
From: Roger Nyberg <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2013 6:47 PM
Subject:
[Tigers] EBAY TIGER

With all the afore mentioned inconsistencies it would
appear that rear end collision damage was repaired with a Series V Alpine rear
clip. That being said wouldn't this car be eligible for a TAC authentation
certificate and/or sticker?
ROGER
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Thomas Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:37:50 -0800

The auction was suppose to end today (not sure what time).  However, when I 
went to look (3:30 PM pacific time) the car wasn't showing up. I checked the 
auction section (Ebay Motors, Cars & Trucks, Sunbeam Tiger).  I also checked 
"sold Items," and "Completed Items" and it wasn't showing there either. 
Anyone know anything??? 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]