Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Frame Dimensions

From: "robertdhogan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:25:53 -0500

Are the Tiger's frame dimensions available in a published source other than
the information being sold on ebay?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 03:32:33 +0000

In the Tiger workshop manual, page O2.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmO2.asp

This book is available in print from Sunbeam Specialties, as well as the
scraped-off-the-web versions you can buy on eBay. Support your
brick-and-mortar parts source...

Theo

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:tigers-
> [email-masked]] On Behalf Of robertdhogan
> Sent: November 13, 2013 7:26 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Frame Dimensions
>
> Are the Tiger's frame dimensions available in a published source other
> than the information being sold on ebay?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]