Subject: [Tigers] NEW KITTY

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:36:56 -0500 (EST)

Jaguar F-Type
The two-seat, rear-wheel-drive sports convertible was unveiled at  the 
Paris auto show in 2012 and went on sale in the U.S. earlier this summer.  
Jaguar says the F Type has the company's most advanced use of lightweight  
aluminum to date, giving it a stiffer and more dynamic ride. There are three  
engine choices: Jaguar's new 3.0-liter V6 with either 340 horsepower or 380  
horsepower outputs, or a 5.0-liter supercharged V8 with 495 horsepower. The  
latter can go from zero to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 186 
mph.  All are mated to an eight-speed transmission. On the inside, Jaguar has 
modified  its touch-screen controls and now has physical dials for heating 
and  ventilation. On the outside, there's a big grille and vertical 
headlights that  follow the sleek lines of the car. To help the flow, the door 
handles remain  flush with the car until they're unlocked, and a hidden rear 
spoiler rises at 60  mph and lowers again when the speed drops below 40 mph. The 
F Type starts at  $69,000 excluding shipping.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]