Subject: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Alpine Eng/Trans

From: Chip Broadbooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:10:36 -0500

I remember a Tiger on CL or one of the forums about a year ago that was
rusted well beyond the point of no return for sale in NC. It was cheap. $5k
I think. It went really quick. No one got the VIN info before it was gone...

So now here is this guy in VA that is admittedly making a clone. Not making
assumptions. Just saying.....

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/pts/4186748200.html
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:40:38 -0600

We have a similar one here in the central oklahoma area. Guy says he was
going to build one, never did. something else, if I was to guess, I bet
that most people just mean an Alpine with a V8 to make a "Tiger". Obviously
some have taken it to a level that is very hard to tell the difference, but
some just put V8's in between the frame rails and call it a Tiger. I for
one am glad when they think its that simple, it makes the clones easier to
spot and less likely to get confused with the real Tigers.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/4175945659.html

Cullen
Alpine 260, Tac 840

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Chip Broadbooks
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]