Subject: [Tigers] Jaguar F type

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:23:38 -0800

My neighbor who runs a Jag dealership came home the other night with the
supercharged V6 and tossed me the key. Wow, car is solid, very well
designed, great interior and super fast with the exhaust crackling when
you let off the gas. I would be in serious trouble with this car. Problem
 too, Jag reliability issues which are still severe.

____________________________________________________________
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/529654edda21254ed538ast02vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:00:46 -0500 (EST)

Stu,
I'm curious, do you get killed when trying to trade in a standard  shift 
car?  Seems the dealer will have a fairly small audience in trying to  unload 
it.
Mark

In a message dated 11/27/2013 8:09:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

My  daughter, a couple years out of college and finally in a job that has a 
 
future, decided to buy a new car.  She selected a Hyundai Genesis  coupe, 
with a standard transmission. Neat car.   I had to drive  it home from the 
dealer for her, because she had never driven a  standard.  That weekend, my 
son and I gave her lessons, and got her  going.  18,000 Miles later the 
clutch still seems to be alive, but,  having ridden with her, its days are  
numbered.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]