Subject: [Tigers] Alternatives

From: Curt Bowland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 19:40:49 -0600 FILETIME=[0A4766C0:01CEE7ED]

Greetings,

While the adaptation of a GPS to the Tiger has a LOT of additional benefits I
went a different route. I can appreciate the additional navigation features of
the commercial units as well as additional information they can provide.

I purchased a Speedometer, Sunbeam in appearance, that is GPS powered. I have
three different rear ends, with three different ratios and posi with disc
brakes. When I want to change ratios I wheel one out and put another in. I
felt the need to have a reasonably accurate speedo with whatever gear I choose
to run.  Also this accommodates different tire sizes as well.

I think, in time, a lot of owners will want the features of either alternative
for a variety of personal reasons.

Anyone wanting information on a GPS Tiger speedometer feel free to contact me
off line.

Regards,

Curt in Chicago
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]