Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alternatives

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:24:13 -0500

Curt
	I think you should send the list a little more detail; make, model #
and where you purchased it, web site for manufacturer.  I have seen GPS
speedometers listed in the Speedway Catalog but I have not followed up on
the info.

Glad to hear it works well for you.  I'm sure others would like investigate
this product too.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Curt Bowland
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2013 8:41 PM
To: tigers
Subject: [Tigers] Alternatives

Greetings,

While the adaptation of a GPS to the Tiger has a LOT of additional benefits
I went a different route. I can appreciate the additional navigation
features of the commercial units as well as additional information they can
provide.

I purchased a Speedometer, Sunbeam in appearance, that is GPS powered. I
have three different rear ends, with three different ratios and posi with
disc brakes. When I want to change ratios I wheel one out and put another
in. I felt the need to have a reasonably accurate speedo with whatever gear
I choose to run.  Also this accommodates different tire sizes as well.

I think, in time, a lot of owners will want the features of either
alternative for a variety of personal reasons.

Anyone wanting information on a GPS Tiger speedometer feel free to contact
me off line.

Regards,

Curt in Chicago
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]