Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Exhaust - Headers

From: Brian Glenn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 00:01:19 -0800 (PST)

Time to invest in a new exhaust system and want to get some feedback on
headers.  I throw my business to Sunbeam Specialties whenever I can, but am
interested in the forum's opinions on the new CAT headers versus SS and
others.  The price difference is substantial, but I understand the CAT headers
address some outstanding issues with previous header versions.  Also wanted to
inquire about powder and other coating methods and if there is a shop in SoCal
that can be recommended.
Thanks in advance.
Brian
 
B9471101LRXFE
B9472615LRXFE 
B382000846LRXFE 
B382001212LRXFE
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]