Subject: [Tigers] hardtop headliner extra material?

From: Alex Haugland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 20:38:22 -0800

I'm in the process of restoring a hardtop for my Tiger.  The hardtop I have
came to me stripped bare, along with some of the needed parts to reassemble
it.  I've since tracked down all the missing bits, have had it painted am now
putting it back together. I'm at the point where I'm looking at fitting the
headliner, which, for the most part, is straightforward.  The only question
that's come up for me, however, is that the headliner from Sunbeam Specialties
came with an additional length of material which I'm unsure of the purpose of.
Is it to cover the C pillars? (all the photos I've seen have had the C Pillars
bare)  Sun visors?  Something else? I want to make sure that I'm not missing
something before fitting the headliner itself.  Thanks!

--Alex Haugland
Eugene, Oregon
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:23:55 -0500

Alex
	It is possible the additional material is a remnant that just
happened to get thrown in.
I would ask Sunbeam Specialties about that piece.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Alex Haugland
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 11:38 PM
To: tiger list
Subject: [Tigers] hardtop headliner extra material?

I'm in the process of restoring a hardtop for my Tiger.  The hardtop I have
came to me stripped bare, along with some of the needed parts to reassemble
it.  I've since tracked down all the missing bits, have had it painted am
now putting it back together. I'm at the point where I'm looking at fitting
the headliner, which, for the most part, is straightforward.  The only
question that's come up for me, however, is that the headliner from Sunbeam
Specialties came with an additional length of material which I'm unsure of
the purpose of. Is it to cover the C pillars? (all the photos I've seen have
had the C Pillars
bare)  Sun visors?  Something else? I want to make sure that I'm not missing
something before fitting the headliner itself.  Thanks!

--Alex Haugland
Eugene, Oregon

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4158 / Virus Database: 3615/6807 - Release Date: 11/04/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]