Subject: Re: [Tigers] Inside the Secret Interior of the Navy's First Stealth Destroyer - Defense One

From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:35:05 -0600

Well, I'm sorry to say I have no idea what company makes the emblems.  I
would think if you put out the question to the Tiger group someone would
know for sure.

Tiger Autox ([email-masked])

Jerry

From: Jimi Ellard [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 1:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Inside the Secret Interior of the Navy's First Stealth
Destroyer - Defense One

Mornin Jerry, very interesting article, such a backward country.. almost
stone age..   I have a question, Do you know of the company who supplys the
letters and names that stick to a new dash. I am building a new dash for my
Tiger and need the oil pressure, temp, gas, etc emblems.. when I did robs
dash he supplied me with the emblems.. but since I have no contact with
him.. If you could help I would appreciate it.. Jim

Jimi and Connie Howdy Y'all from the Lost PinesImage removed by sender.

  _____  

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: FW: Inside the Secret Interior of the Navy's First Stealth
Destroyer - Defense One
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 16:34:04 -0600

Something "new "for our side!  Pretty cool!

Jerry

 

Friday, November 22, 2013 5:49 PM

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2013/11/inside-secret-interior-navys-first-s
tealth-destroyer/74321/?oref=d-topstory%3Foref%3Dd-interstitial-continue
<http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2013/11/inside-secret-interior-navys-first-
stealth-destroyer/74321/?oref=d-topstory?oref%3Dd-interstitial-continue> 

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:48:39 +1100

> Jimi and Connie Howdy Y'all from the Lost PinesImage removed by sender.

 There are no letters on the dash for the gauges... there are white
letraset letters on the wood for "PANEL" "LIGHTS" "WIPERS"

the gauges have their labels in the actual gauge.

-- 
Regards

Michael King

[email-masked]