Subject: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/12/2013 11:09:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Been  there..., doing that.  It will be 14 years "garaged Tiger" come  
January. I have never even ridden in ANY Tiger yet.  Other than my  own I 
have only sat in one other Tiger.  That was Tim Ronak's. And  that was only 
because in conversation I stated such and he opened the door  and gestured 
me 
in.

Hi Tom,
 
If you live anywhere next to Detroit, I'll come over and give you a Tiger  
ride.
 
John Logan
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]