Subject: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I Sold for $96,250

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:52:00 +0000

Tiger owners should like this. Probably old news to the list but good news.

RM Auctions

2013 - Monterey

Lot 162

1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I

Sold for $96,250

http://www.rmauctions.com/lots/lot.cfm?lot_id=1061219
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 20:42:20 -0400 (EDT)

It has been said before, but bears repeating: the Tiger market is similar  
to the Pantera market. Personalized cars, that show well, can easily pull  
similar money to "correct" cars...particularly when you start factoring in 
the  fun to drive piece ;-)

In a message dated 9/24/2013 5:18:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

On 25  September 2013 02:55, Gary <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Dan,
>
> This is a catch 22 for Tigers, great news if you're  selling, bad news
> if you're buying.
>
>  Gary
>

This Tiger was discussed ont he CAT forum.. its great the  cars are being
appreciated.. but what the problem is to me is a car liek  this one brings
that $... we discussed the car on the CAt forum and there  were some
interesting "before" shots not to mention parts on the car that  are
incorrect, missing and then things like the homemade VIN and  JAL...

-- 
Regards

Michael  King

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]