Subject: [Tigers] Tiger SCCA results

From: "Curt Bowland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:42:35 -0500

Just finished watching Tom Patton's run in GT2 at the SCCA National
Championship Runoffs. The track was pretty dry after earlier rain. Tom started
8th and finished 8th. The GT2 field was 24 cars and they shared the track with
GT3 cars which made things busy about lap four. They used a split start as the
track is 4 miles in length. Certainly not Tom's best finish here as technology
and $$$ continue to outpace the Tiger. Still ever so nice to see a Tiger in
the field. Thanks Tom.

On another note, Buck Trippel's driver John Morton is running in a 1972 Datsun
240Z! This year in recognition of 50 years of SCCA Racing, past champions have
been extended the opportunity to race without the need for the usual points
required for entry.

The races are televised on the internet and can be seen at Speedcast. John
races in EP on Sunday at 1:00 PM Central time.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]