Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bonneville....

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:43:53 -0600

Larry Mayfield wrote:
> is once again, off...:'(

Shucks.  I've lived in Utah 40 years and a day, and have yet to make it 
to the flats for
an event.  I was a precision driver in a Hyundai commercial out there 
once, but that
doesn't count.  And I'm sure I've mentioned before that when running 
Intermountain
Vintage Racing I'd schedule Wendover events for Salt Flats weekends, 
always hoping
I could sneak away for a few hours to check things out.  Like THAT ever 
happened!

Next year.

mjb.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]