Subject: Re: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay

From: Jeffery Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:55:13 -0400

It has an Alpine VIN#, but very impressive just the same

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>wrote:

> I think most of us have seen the car before. With the extreme nature of the
> car, I know its a controversial machine...but the photos of the car are
> incredible. The workmanship is pretty impressive. I am going to say what
> many of us have said before... I wouldn't cut up a good Tiger to do
> this...but I am also not a purist and thats not a matter of convenience, I
> choose not to be..... I MIGHT cut up a good Alpine to do this though.... I
> have cut up good Alpines for goals much less impressive than this.
>
> Love it or hate it, its an incredible machine and some really detailed
> photos.
>
> item number 121178512992
>
> and link if it works:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121178512992&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:22:44 -0700

Wow.  Well, I won't deny that I'd like to drive it.  But, I note he says "With
enough traction, the 427 stroker might be able to reverse the rotation of the
earth "   I'm not sure the earth would be the first thing to be reversing
rotation with that engine in that wheelbase!    And as much as I do really
admire the work, and more so than other Algers that have gone too far in the
liberties of modifying the body, I really don't like the angle on the steering
wheel.

I'm also terribly bothered by their inability to put the top down for their
fancy photo shoot.

Here is a link to their inventory of other cars:
http://www.rkmotorscharlotte.com/sales/inventory/active#!/?utf8=b&page=3&se
arch%5Byear_text_range%5D=1923+-+2013&currency=USD

>> Love it or hate it, its an incredible machine and some really detailed
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121178512992&ss
PageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Cullen1972 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:43:15 -0500

I agree Gary. I paid 1500 bucks for my tiger... I might go with a 289 or
302... By that's only because I didn't get the original motor with my car ...
If I still had the 260, that's what would be in it. When I bought my car,
being a streetrodder, I had plans for an IRS, mini tub, all sorts of
stuff...then after several years if investing research and developing a new
appreciation for the car, I've decided there's no way I could cut it. Kinda
ironic... If I had started working on it when I got it... It would be all
sorts of cut up on the original body tub. Now it will turn out to be stock
looking.... Funny now people change sometimes.

Cullen
Tac 840

Sent from my iPhone.

On Sep 20, 2013, at 6:22 AM, Gary L Moore <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If it sells for 30K, I wonder how much he   lost?   I paid 5K for mine and
it has appreciated.  He had the fun of building it. I just drive my 260.
gary,   b9472283.
>
>
> From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
> To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:30 PM
> Subject: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay
>
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:44:52 -0400

Their "buy it now" price on their web page is $90,000.....

[email-masked]

---

From: "Scattt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:05:06 -0400

This car sold at Mechum Kissimmee last year for the mid 50K.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Cullen1972" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gary L Moore" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 09:56:43 -0400 (EDT)

RK motors is owned buy Mike Walltrips partner inMW motor sports, maybe they
need to sell to pay fines...lol

---- Original Message ----
From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
To: Jeffery Randall <[email-masked]>
Cc: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 2:20 am
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay

Wow.  Well, I won't deny that I'd like to drive it.  But, I note he says
"With
enough traction, the 427 stroker might be able to reverse the rotation of the
earth "   I'm not sure the earth would be the first thing to be reversing
rotation with that engine in that wheelbase!    And as much as I do really
admire the work, and more so than other Algers that have gone too far in the
liberties of modifying the body, I really don't like the angle on the
steering
wheel.

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]