Subject: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:20:12 -0700

I've always felt the Tiger is like a four wheel Harley, riding a motor
with gobs of torque.

____________________________________________________________
One Weird Trick
Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify&#8230
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5230def5a5a165ef5120ast03vuc
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Larry Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:04:20 +0000

Cool, does that mean I can remove my mufflers? ;^)

Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:20:12 -0700
From: <[email-masked]>
"I've always felt the Tiger is like a four wheel Harley"
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]