Subject: [Tigers] Fake Tiger or VIN

From: David or Gary Franchi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:46:11 GMT FILETIME=[FD84BDF0:01CEB08F]

This auction was cancelled, Check out the home made VIN.

David
? 
 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Sunbeam-Tiger-2-Door-Convertible-1965-Sunbeam-Tiger-/261279626175?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cd57ab3bf#v4-42
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 13:36:00 -0400

A very nice looking car.

A very interesting alternator mount; someone got creative there and is that
reinforced clear water hose for the brake booster that looks like its been
sucked flat!

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of David or Gary Franchi
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 10:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Fake Tiger or VIN

David
?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-Sunbeam-Tiger-2-Door-Convertible-
1965-Sunbeam-Tiger-/261279626175?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cd57ab3bf#v4-42
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]