Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bonneville

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 13:12:01 -0400 (EDT)

Best of luck and set a new record for all us Sunbeam enthusiasts!
 
Fred Baum

In a message dated 8/31/2013 1:58:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

The Host  organization for World of Speed just announced that the salt is 
excellent  with no standing water anywhere except at the end of the 
road.  So I  am doing the final loading and will head out next Thursday 
morning around  4 am.   We always gop up I-15 to US 93 junction and go 
through  Ash Meadows, Hiko, Lund, Ely and then US93A to Wendover. When we 
get there  we will go straight to the salt to park the trailer until 
Friday morning.  The set up the pit and go to tech and do the $$$$ entry 
thing....

I  will be on CB channel 27 on the way up if anyone want to  chat...

mayf

--  
______________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam,  period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit  speed
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]