Subject: [Tigers] Alpine water pump

From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:31:31 -0500

I have noticed that like me, a number of Tiger owners also have Alpines.  I'm
in need of either a Series I water pump or a Series II fan pulley.  My Alpine
is a Series I with a transplanted Series II motor dressed like a Series I,
hence the Series I water pump.  Cannot find a replacement pump and the
available Series II pump needs a Series II fan pulley.  Any help appreciated.

When forwarding, use "BCC" and press "Send" only AFTER you have deleted all
extraneous email addresses from this email. It's the smart way to share. If
you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes
my email address! It's a courtesy to me and others who may not wish their
email addresses sent all over the world, and helps prevent Spammers from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.      This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]