Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:51:54 -0700

For those who want to see the ongoing dialog with Wiki and the volunteers, 
here are some links:

to the Sunbeam Tiger Wiki Article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunbeam_Tiger

to the Tiger Wiki "Talk" (newest entry is on the bottom)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Sunbeam_Tiger

to Eric Corbett's "Talk"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Eric_Corbett

FYI, in the Wiki "Talks" the newest posts are at the end.

Buck Trippel

-----Original Message----- 
From: Owain Lloyd
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 1:47 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki

Eric Corbett needs a dose of corporal punishment.   What a dick.

Anyway I suggest we all tell him as much on his talk page.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]