Subject: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay

From: Cullen McCann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:30:31 -0500

I think most of us have seen the car before. With the extreme nature of the
car, I know its a controversial machine...but the photos of the car are
incredible. The workmanship is pretty impressive. I am going to say what
many of us have said before... I wouldn't cut up a good Tiger to do
this...but I am also not a purist and thats not a matter of convenience, I
choose not to be..... I MIGHT cut up a good Alpine to do this though.... I
have cut up good Alpines for goals much less impressive than this.

Love it or hate it, its an incredible machine and some really detailed
photos.

item number 121178512992

and link if it works:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121178512992&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:14:02 -0400 (EDT)

Great fabrication and I guess the use of a tube frame does qualify for  
"frame up" ;-)
 
But, what's with the top? Why bother even having one for a car that will  
never get driven in weather (or at all, for that matter)? Looks bad, up or  
down...better to have just fabricated an aluminum "tonneau" cover behind the  
seats.

In a message dated 9/19/2013 9:10:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

It has  an Alpine VIN#, but very impressive just the same

> Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>  Unsubscribe:
>  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: David Sosna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 23:14:59 -0700

It's late, so I'm probably not thinking clearly, but:
With all the modifications including tubular lower control arms, did 
they leave the stock steering rack location?!

Best Regards
David Sosna
Tigerless in San Diego

On 09/19/2013 12:30 PM, Cullen McCann wrote:
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Pointers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 20:56:27 -0600

I still had this bookmarked from Jan. Suggests it sold for $41K at Mecum in
Jan.
That would make the Buy It Now a pretty good flip if someone were to bite on
that:
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]