Subject: Re: [Tigers] 427 Tiger on eBay

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:48:06 -0400

This car was in the Mecum auction in January at Kissimee, Fl. High bid 
was $55,000 and it did not sell.

More info and pics at: 
http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0112-121235 if it 
works.

The real question is "Why?"

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC#864
Original 260
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Chris Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 19:30:56 -0400

My Tiger is as close to 100% stock as I can keep it, but always have 
pangs knowing what it could be.  But if you're going to modify a car 
*that* much, starting with an Alpine is a much better idea in my book.  
A 427 in an LBC?  Stellar idea.  I feel for the guy who probably paid a 
gazillion bucks for this to be fabricated, but it's not at all uncommon 
not to get back what you put into it and $90,000 is way too much....

On 9/20/2013 5:48 PM, Tod Brown wrote:
> http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=FL0112-121235 if 
> it works.
>

[email-masked]