Subject: [Tigers] 2013 All Ford Car Show Autobahn Joliet Sept 29

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 00:19:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Fellow Tiger Owners,

The Chicago Vintage Mustang Club presents its 7th Annual
 Trackside Mustang & All Ford Car Show & Shine, Sunday September 29, 2013 at
the Autobahn Country Club, 3795 Center Point Way, Joliet, IL.

Gates open 8am
Registration 8-11
Judging 11
Parade laps on track for all participating show cars @ noon
Trophies @ 3
Gates close @ 5.

Rain or Shine.

There is so much to see and do at Autobahn Country Club. You can walk through
the paddock and pits and see the race cars and drivers up close and personal.
There will be a racing event on both tracks that Sunday for your viewing
pleasure. The Autobahn has the best food anywhere provided by their own award
winning culinary team.

Do you like go karts? Autobahn has an awesome track and performance go karts
for rent starting at $25.

When arriving at Autobahn, all participants and spectators must get a
wristband in the gate house. Please park and enter the gate house to sign in.
$20 admits one Show Car which includes two adults, $5 for each additional
adult.
Spectators are $5 per adult, spectator parking is free.
Ages 13 and younger always free admission with paid adult.

Please note: Some GPS units may give you incorrect directions so please
reference the internet.

What a great way to end the 2013 Cruising Season! All FoMoCo, All Day!

Respectfully Submitted,
Henry Vicioso
Joliet, IL
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]