Subject: [Tigers] Tiger article

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 19:22:27 -0700 (PDT)

It's a month away from the second annual Boston Cup concours, and Boston Common magazine this month includes a story this month about a few of the entrants, chief among them Emily Rooney and her late father Andy Rooney's recently restored B3820. She sent me the following link:
http://bostoncommon-magazine.com/living/articles/boston-cup-enthusiasts-talk-dream-cars

By the way, first email from new Mac, old one retired last week after ten years.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "A. C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:15:14 -0500

Nice car.........and legs.

A. C. Tynes

On 8/21/2013 9:22 PM, snakebit289 wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:48:25 +0000 (UTC)

Uh, yeah..   like WOW...   oh yeah, the car is nice too...
Gary

    ----- Original Message -----  From: A. C. <[email-masked]>  To:
snakebit289 <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]  Sent: Thu, 22 Aug
2013 23:15:14 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger article    Nice
car.........and legs.    A. C. Tynes        On 8/21/2013 9:22 PM, snakebit289
wrote:    > It's a month away from the second annual Boston Cup concours, and
Boston Common magazine this month includes a story this month about a few of
the entrants, chief among them Emily Rooney and her late father Andy Rooney's
recently restored B3820. She sent me the following link:  >
http://bostoncommon-magazine.com/living/articles/boston-cup-enthusiasts-talk-
dream-cars  >  >  > By the way, first email from new Mac, old one retired last
week after ten years.  >  > Rande Bellman  >
_______________________________________________  >  > [email-masked]  >
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html  > Archive:
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________    [email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]