Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hood scoops

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:02:51 -0400 (EDT)

I can't imagine an ots (off the shelf) scoop that wouldn't look really  
awkward. It might make sense to talk to someone like a Steve Alcala about doing 
 some type of "power bulge", such as MG used to fit the six cylinder in the 
 MGC?

In a message dated 8/22/2013 5:54:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

It's a  clearance issue.  The air cleaner is about 16" wide so  I need a  
scoop at least that wide.
Mark

In a message dated 8/22/2013  8:44:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked]  writes:

Mark,

when you say fit over the stock tiger air  cleaner.. i'm a  little 
confused... Is the stock cleaner touching the  bonnet? If so it will  touch 
the 
extremities before it touches the  center of the bonnet where the  hoods 
go... if 
you needed one to  clear the "width" of the cleaner.. that would  be a VERY 
WIDE scoop.  

is this a thing for looks.. or to solve a  clearance  issue?

On 23 August 2013 01:16, <[email-masked]  (mailto:[email-masked]) > wrote:

Looking  for a metal hood  scoop that will fit over the stock Tiger  air
cleaner.  There are  plenty of plastic and fiberglass  models, but having  
a  
hard
time finding one in metal. Any  ideas?
Thanks, Mark   L
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]  (mailto:[email-masked]) 

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--  
Regards

Michael King  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]