Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Today

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 20:20:29 +0000 (UTC)

Jay, did you say you had hard hot starting or were you being faceteus(sp?)??
If you do..
I just fixed mine by noticing that the voltage regulator was very low
(voltage)
and re-adjusted it.  It now starts like never before.  I was ready to buy a
new battery
since its really old, but didn't need it.
Gary
    ----- Original Message -----  From: Tom Parker <[email-masked]>
To: TtT <[email-masked]>  Cc: Tiger's Den <[email-masked]>  Sent:
Mon, 05 Aug 2013 18:28:59 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Today
Jay,  We miss Steve also. To start the ball rolling, Timing. First  question:
Points or electronic ignition. Second question: any signs of  vapor lock...
ever?    Tom  '67 Mark 2        On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 1:11 PM, TtT  wrote:
> hard starting when hot equals timing in my past but it will be great  >
reading others thoughts  > HBD to my buddy who was smiling when the cat
started purring ....gone but  > never forgotten! !!!  > Sent from Huawei
Mobile  >  > Jay Laifman  wrote:  >  > >I drove the Tiger to work today.  It
was one of those drives when you turn  > >off the key, the purr stops, giving
way to the din of silence, and all you  > >want to do turn that key again and
head right back out.  > >  > >I drove it in honor of my dad's birthday today.
But, to be honest, just  > >about any excuse will usually do.  :-)  > >  >
>Thanks again to all who have contributed to keeping her back on the road  >
>... I'll be back at you for hard hot starting issues later...  > >  > >Jay  >
>_______________________________________________  > >  >
>[email-masked]  > >  > >Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html  >
>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive  > >Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> >Unsubscribe:  >
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]  >
_______________________________________________  >  > [email-masked]  >
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html  > Archive:
Unsubscribe:  >
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________    [email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]