Subject: [Tigers] Great TAC article and a NW TAC event

From: "65 Sunbeam Tiger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:31:30 -0700

There is an excellent 2 page color article on the TAC program in the August
2013 issue of Sports Car Market, as well as Tigers in general (Checking a
Tigers Stripes - pg 42-43) that you may want to pickup.  Paul Sheahan is
quoted throughout and the article is very factual and well written.

Secondly, we will be having a TAC event at the All British Field Meet (ABFM)
at Portland (Oregon) International Raceway on Saturday, August 31st.  If you
haven't attended an ABFM event in Portland, expect 500 + British vehicles of
every marque and a weekend of vintage racing.  No need to preregister for a
TAC - just bring your car by the event on Saturday, but you can contact me
directly on my cell (503) 830-3811 with any specific questions.

Thanks,

Doug Babcock

Senior TAC Inspector
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]