Subject: [Tigers] Bonneville

From: Larry Mayfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:58:22 -0700

The Host organization for World of Speed just announced that the salt is 
excellent with no standing water anywhere except at the end of the 
road.  So I am doing the final loading and will head out next Thursday 
morning around 4 am.   We always gop up I-15 to US 93 junction and go 
through Ash Meadows, Hiko, Lund, Ely and then US93A to Wendover. When we 
get there we will go straight to the salt to park the trailer until 
Friday morning. The set up the pit and go to tech and do the $$$$ entry 
thing....

I will be on CB channel 27 on the way up if anyone want to chat...

mayf

-- 
______________________________
drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile
210.779 mph exit speed
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]