Subject: [Tigers] Club Membership

From: "Stu Brennan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:57:03 -0400 s=q20121106; t=1375412230; bh=lmb89q/FDQLGsBsxZ2+nHvEbZeJ4EAUZErgaVEhx0WI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=q7xERwQRohbBYi5znhGy3F8l6DNa9Qu5QnNkhAPXU5XG4miteBAg5IGk7Rm99eZl7 YV96JfNTQfaqJNTJi6eyeN3F38BeEVZAfjlVin4Vx4uV6J4siYvfzxMlLSnjB53LTt Q3B+kZ1rO0uRZIJw+1mTTuHEt/FdHVBrD0MKbK/17spukNO5EypUTqmDx2HqWRfGDV hR9cOmTqgqONTo9b89hNOsRQOmDEmt65IflhoUNXqnfYp6knRiMkpYnj1ft1xJ7djc 7I/V1e4UKyyz2yWIpgat0TKLWF3EhnqRQQNJE29fXylclxgwjH21QL+38TfVeJSYE2 u3ICnAYXAFsKQ==

I received my monthly TE/AE membership report tonight, and it got me to 
thinking.  The headcount is about 70% of what it was just a few years, maybe 
a decade, back.  There aren't fewer Sunbeams around, in fact, there could be 
more, with cars being dragged out of barns and restored faster than folks 
are trashing them.

I can guess at some of the causes, networks such as this being one.  But I'm 
curious.  Are the other Sunbeam clubs, or car clubs in general, seeing 
similar membership drops?  Have any other clubs adopted successful 
strategies to remain relevant in today's world?

Comments welcome.

Stu 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 20:45:29 -0700

CAT membership "bottomed" a year or two ago but  has been climbing since  to
over 600 members now. 

Buck Trippel

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Stu Brennan
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:57 PM
To: Tiger Net
Subject: [Tigers] Club Membership

Comments welcome.

Stu

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]