Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 294

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:30:03 -0400 (EDT)

Simply putt;
 
Girling servo rebuild

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 8/26/2013 2:05:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Send  Tigers mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide  Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message  with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at
[email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of  Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. YouTube  video (Jerry Mo  Christopherson)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message:  1
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:43:21 -0500
From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson"  <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiger Autox"  <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] YouTube  video

OK, Tiger/Alpinedom, I need some  help.  I have finished a 1hr. video on how
I overhauled the Girling  Servo unit.  I'm going to upload to YouTube, but I
would like help in  selecting the categories where to put the video.  Of
course "Autos"  would be the first category, but after that what would be 
the
best, to get  it easily to all that might be interested or wanted to see  
it.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC insp.  #58

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Tigers  mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

End  of Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue  294
**************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]