Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hood scoops

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:51:36 -0400 (EDT)

It's a clearance issue.  The air cleaner is about 16" wide so  I need a 
scoop at least that wide.
Mark

In a message dated 8/22/2013 8:44:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Mark,

when you say fit over the stock tiger air cleaner.. i'm a  little 
confused... Is the stock cleaner touching the bonnet? If so it will  touch the 
extremities before it touches the center of the bonnet where the  hoods go... if 
you needed one to clear the "width" of the cleaner.. that would  be a VERY 
WIDE scoop. 

is this a thing for looks.. or to solve a  clearance issue?

On 23 August 2013 01:16, <[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) > wrote:

Looking  for a metal hood scoop that will fit over the stock Tiger  air
cleaner.  There are plenty of plastic and fiberglass  models, but having  a 
hard
time finding one in metal. Any  ideas?
Thanks, Mark  L
_______________________________________________

[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-- 
Regards

Michael King 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]