Subject: [Tigers] The Girling Overhaul

From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 11:41:15 -0500

Finally got this uploaded to YouTube (20 hours).  I tried to keep it as
short as I could and get the information across (still an hour long, sorry).
Something I somehow edited out was that I did, in fact, use the new foam
rubber under the leather seal.  I'm sure other things will come to light
after a few of you see the video; but if you will leave a comment, I will
try to answer.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAX insp. #58

http://youtu.be/quRJ4_sqMYU
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:54:19 -0700

Thanks for the effort it took to film your brake booster overhaul. It was very
informative, as I am considering whether or not to rebuild my booster. The
link I have for your Youtube video is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quRJ4_sqMYU

John Sweeney

[email-masked]