Subject: [Tigers] Monterey This Weekend

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:59:37 -0700

I don't know about anyone else, but I am currently planning on being up at
Laguna Seca with my two sons.  Since all three of us can't fit in the
Tiger, we'll be in a bright green 1973 911, camping on the ridge looking
down the main straight.

We'll certainly be spending a lot of time in the paddock, and wherever
Tigers are.  We'll also be helping out pitting for a racing 914.

Jay
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:52:06 -0700

Jay,

Our Tiger is in Pit E26 with Steve Sorensen's next door in pit E28.

We have two qualification sessions - Thursday at 10:30 and Friday at 10:10.

Then we race twice on Saturday - Qualifying race at 10:10 and then the main 
race at 2:40.

We don't run on Sunday.

Don't forget there's a Tiger lunch at 1pm on Thursday at the Baja Cantina in 
Monterey.

See you at the track.

Buck Trippel

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jay Laifman
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:59 AM
To: Tiger's Den
Subject: [Tigers] Monterey This Weekend

Jay 

[email-masked]