Subject: [Tigers] Slightly off topic

From: snakebit289 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 15:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

>From the 'that Tiger motor is in good company' department, come this auction
information...

"b" The 1963 Ferrari 250GT California Spyder replica used in
the 1986 film bFerris Buellerbs Day Offb will beB going up for
auctionB this summer. Nicknamed the Modena Spyder California, it was one of
three built by Modena Design and Development in El Cajon, Calif., and features
tube frame construction and a 500-horsepower small-block V-8 engine. Although
the car originally had a 1963 Ford 260-cubic-inch V-8, that engine has been
replaced with a 351 punched out to 427 cubic inches. Presale price estimates
are not yet available."
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 19:12:18 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, Mecum estimates $250 - $300 K

 

information...

"b" The 1963 Ferrari 250GT California Spyder  replica used in
the 1986 film bFerris Buellerbs Day Offb will beB going  up for
auctionB this summer. Nicknamed the Modena Spyder California, it was  one of
three built by Modena Design and Development in El Cajon, Calif.,  and 
features
tube frame construction and a 500-horsepower small-block V-8  engine. 
Although
the car originally had a 1963 Ford 260-cubic-inch V-8,  that engine has been
replaced with a 351 punched out to 427 cubic inches.  Presale price 
estimates
are not yet  available."
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]