Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 295

From: "Clyde McLaughlin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:42:40 +0000

Would like a call today, going on 8 days trying to get contact, Ty Clyde
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

------Original Message------
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:00:02 PM GMT-0600
Subject: Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 295

Send Tigers mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 294 ([email-masked])
   2. TE/AE United Registration has been extended (Eric Gibeaut)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 17:30:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 294

Simply putt;

Girling servo rebuild

Jim Armstrong

In a message dated 8/26/2013 2:05:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[email-masked] writes:

Send  Tigers mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide  Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message  with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at
[email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of  Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. YouTube  video (Jerry Mo  Christopherson)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message:  1
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 14:43:21 -0500
From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson"  <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiger Autox"  <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] YouTube  video

OK, Tiger/Alpinedom, I need some  help.  I have finished a 1hr. video on how
I overhauled the Girling  Servo unit.  I'm going to upload to YouTube, but I
would like help in  selecting the categories where to put the video.  Of
course "Autos"  would be the first category, but after that what would be
the
best, to get  it easily to all that might be interested or wanted to see
it.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC insp.  #58

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Tigers  mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

End  of Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue  294
**************************************

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:59:44 -0400
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] TE/AE United Registration has been extended

Rootes Group Enthusiasts,

We've had a great response to this year's United XXXII in St. Michaels, Md.
As of today, we have over 130 people and 60+ cars attending. This is a
reminder that if you plan to join us for this year's event, get those
registrations in. We've been able to extend the early registration rates at
the hotel until September 9th or until the block of rooms is sold out. We'll
also honor the early United registration rates until September 9th. Because
of overwhelming interest in the Chesapeake Cruise, we are now sold out. You
can register online at:

http://www.rootesamerica.org

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Tigers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

End of Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 295
**************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]