Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Tires

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:51:18 +0000 (UTC)

Jerry,
My tires are from 1993, I am a LOT more worried than you!
Are you sure you are not buying 10 year old "new" tires?
When you get them, let us know the date code
Thanks,
Gary

    ----- Original Message -----  From: Jerry Mo Christopherson
<[email-masked]>  To: Tiger Autox <[email-masked]>  Sent: Tue,
02 Jul 2013 18:43:16 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Tires    Seems that
there is a lot of discussion on the little 13" tires for the  Tiger.  I know I
had a set on order for almost a year and a half from  Tires.com with no luck
at all.  Then the discussion about two or three week  ago on this list got me
thinking to order again from Tires.com.   Well they  contacted me a couple of
days later and said they were out and they were on  back order.  Just as they
had said on my earlier order.  He said to try  EBay, so I did.  Now I know a
lot of you guys do a lot of outcrossing and  other types of racing that
require a well built and aggressive tire, but for  those of you that just want
a tire for general driving, the ones I found  seem to be just the ticket.  The
sizes I ordered are 205/60 13 and 185/60  13.  My tires are over ten years old
and even though there is plenty of  tread, I just didn't trust them, tires can
dry rot from the inside.  Anyway  the ones I ordered are Formosa brand (never
heard of them before) of course  made in Taiwan.  However they are rated H
which is 130mph, of course I hope  I never get my Tiger to that speed.  The
point of this whole discussion is  that tires ARE available.  And at a very
reasonable price.  The company I  ordered from is at www.tires-easy.com .
Very fast delivery also.         Jerry Christopherson    9473187
_______________________________________________    [email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]