Subject: [Tigers] headlight bucket

From: Tom Pappenhagen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:37:59 -0400 (EDT)

I'm reassembling my Tiger after a 20 year hiatus.  If I look at the old
headlight buckets it appears that they were pop-rivited to the body, is this
the case?  I had to drill them out all those years ago, so it's possible the
remains were once bolts, but they look more like rivits.  Anyone have the
answer and if they were rivits the size?  TIA.

...tom
B9473100
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:45:45 +0000 (UTC)

They WERE rivets.  You can use screws/nuts when you put them back,
that's what I did.
Gary

    ----- Original Message -----  From: Tom Pappenhagen <[email-masked]>  To: [email-masked]  Sent: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 14:37:59 -0000 (UTC)  Subject: [Tigers] headlight bucket    I'm reassembling my Tiger after a 20 year hiatus.  If I look at the old  headlight buckets it appears that they were pop-rivited to the body, is this  the case?  I had to drill them out all those years ago, so it's possible the  remains were once bolts, but they look more like rivits.  Anyone have the  answer and if they were rivits the size?  TIA.    ...tom  B9473100  _______________________________________________    [email-masked]    Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums  Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]        
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]