Subject: [Tigers] Oil Recommendations

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:57:20 -0400

Mayf:

Two thoughts regarding oil:

I have used Red Line products for a while and, although I don't drive at 
anywhere near the speeds you are contemplating, I think they make good 
stuff. They also have a web site where you can ask questions and they 
will answer. You might write to them, tell them what you are up to and 
ask for their advice. With your background, they might even offer you 
some support, either with their products or otherwise.

There are places that can test your oil after its been used for a while 
and tell you what is going on with the engine. Since you want data, it 
would be a way of getting some.

Good luck,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC# 864
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]