Subject: [Tigers] Tiger help in Hawaii

From: "Lon Walters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:07:33 -0700

Years ago there was a Navy guy stationed in Hawaii trying to put a Tiger
together with the extensive help from this list.  Does anyone remember what
happened to that gentleman?  Did the car ever get going?

Lon
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Thomas Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 23:36:07 -0700

I have a vague recollection his name was Chris, but not sure on that.  As 
best I recall the car was shipped to the mainland (USA).  He then determined 
to was too far gone to restore and I think he parted it out.  I think he 
moved on to a Mustang.

Tom 

[email-masked]