Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 23:20:12 -0400

Nothing - Too bloody Hot but tomorrow some new rubber donuts are expected so
maybe out with the old dry rotten bunch and in with the new but again maybe
too HOT to venture out.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Cullen McCann
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:35 PM
To: Tony Lang
Cc: Beamclub
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

Thanks Tony. Called, left message. Holler back. ;)

Hey everyone else. How's it going? Lets start a discussion....

WHAT DID YOU DO ON or WITH YOUR TIGER TODAY!?

Cullen

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 16, 2013, at 8:00 PM, Tony Lang <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Cullen, please call me at 618 207 5559. I will be mowing until about 9 
> cst
but
> if you will leave a message w/ your number I will call you back when I 
> come in. TIA!
>
> Tony Lang (TtT) _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3349 / Virus Database: 3204/6495 - Release Date: 07/16/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:48:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Theo,
What kind of rack did you install?  FR must be "Fast Ratio"...
Sounds like you need that electric power steering column!
Gary
    ----- Original Message -----  From: Theo Smit <[email-masked]>
To: 'Beamclub' <[email-masked]>  Sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:38:46 -0000
(UTC)  Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)    I'm finally back on the road with
new FR steering rack, Minx spindles, and  aluminum rad. But there are a few
teething issues with the new suspension  geometry. The sway bar sits closer to
the wheel inner edge with the new  spindles, and that plus the fact I took out
the front wheel spacers is making  the wheel hit the swaybar well short of
where full steering lock should be. So  I have to move the outboard swaybar
mount up.    Steering is noticeably quicker with the FR rack - the ratio is
about 16%  quicker IIRC and there is basically no lash in the new rack so the
car goes  EXACTLY where your hands go. Kinda nice, after years of having a
worn/damaged  rack with a broken Belleville washer on one side. The effort is
still  manageable even with a small steering wheel although you notice it at
parking  lot speeds.    I'm going back to a mechanical fan after trying to run
without it (just  electric fan) for several summers. It seems like there is
just no drive that  doesn't at some point involve sitting in traffic and my
electric fan was just  not able to keep up even with the new rad. So I picked
up a Flex-a-Lite 14"  fan last weekend and mounted it... now I have to make a
shroud to fit that.    After that... it will be a matter of driving the car
and working out all the  little things that have piled up over the years so
it's good to go for Suni  VI.    Theo    > -----Original Message-----  > From:
[email-masked] [mailto:tigers-  > [email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Ron Fraser  > Sent: July 16, 2013 9:20 PM  > To: 'Cullen McCann';
'Tony Lang'  > Cc: 'Beamclub'  > Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)  >  >
Nothing - Too bloody Hot but tomorrow some new rubber donuts are  > expected
so maybe out with the old dry rotten bunch and in with the new  > but again
maybe too HOT to venture out.  >  > Ron Fraser  >
________________________________    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any
attachments are for the sole use of  the intended recipient(s) and contain
information that may be confidential  and/or legally privileged. If you have
received this email in error, please  notify the sender by reply email and
delete the message. Any disclosure,  copying, distribution or use of this
communication (including attachments) by  someone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________    [email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]