Subject: Re: [Tigers] another Tiger fraud auction

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 22:51:01 -0400 (EDT)

Mike,
You'd better buy fast or I will snap it up.  I recd. the same  letter from 
Tomos.....word for word:-))
Mark L

In a message dated 7/2/2013 8:54:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Guys, I  had emailed the seller during the auction and asked if i bought the
car  could he store it for 3 weeks while I arranged shipping, I also asked
his  preferred method of payment. I got this response today after the
auction  had closed:

*Tomos Evans <[email-masked]>

03:18 (7  hours ago)

to me
Hi,
I appreciate your interest in my 1964  Sunbeam Tiger MK I Sports. The car is
still available for sale. The actual  buyer didn't have all the funds
available and didn't follow through with  the purchase. I have a clear title
in my name. Please find a link to  additional photos bellow my message. My
asking price is $16,000. I am  currently away for a few days, but I will be
back to Lowell next week. I  can arrange shipping to your location when I
return. For payment I accept  bank wire transfer. Alternately we can close
this deal using eBay  protection. If we close this deal I will email you a
scan of the title  before wiring the payment. Let me know if you agree with
my  terms.

Thanks,
Tomos  Evans

http://postimg.org/gallery/27j07w50*

On 29 June 2013  17:09, michael king <[email-masked]> wrote:

> *Fraud  tiger auction! This car is for sale in Melbourne Australia at the
>  healey factory.. NOT IN THE USA!!!
>
>  beware!!
>
>
>  
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-SUNBEAM-TIGER-RHD-Convertible-1964-sunbeam-tiger-mk-i-sports-rhd-/111108853991?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item
19de9a90e7&vxp=mtr
>  *
> --
> Regards
> Michael  King

-- 
Regards

Michael  King
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]