Subject: [Tigers] Castrol GTLMA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

This question has probably been asked many times but I will ask it again.  
Has Castrol Dot 4 brake fluid replaced Castrol GTLMA and is it  compatible?  
 
John Logan
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:24:27 -0400 (EDT)

_http://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&rlz=1C2SFXN_enUS501US52
2&q=Has+Castrol+Dot+4+brake+fluid+replaced+Castrol+GTLMA+and+is+it++compatib
le%3F&oq=Has+Castrol+Dot+4+brake+fluid+replaced+Castrol+GTLMA+and+is+it++com
patible%3F&gs_l=hp.12...873.873.0.3006.1.1.0.0.0.0.172.172.0j1.1.0...0.0.0..
1c.2.17.psy-ab.ylQ-KLwv8Jk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.cGE&fp=
49d00251bcacaa12&biw=1040&bih=874_ 
(http://www.google.com/#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&rlz=1C2SFXN_enUS501US522&q=Has+Castrol+Dot+4+brake+fluid+replace
d+Castrol+GTLMA+and+is+it++compatible?&oq=Has+Castrol+Dot+4+brake+fluid+repl
aced+Castrol+GTLMA+and+is+it++compatible?&gs_l=hp.12...873.873.0.3006.1.1.0.
0.0.0.172.172.0j1.1.0...0.0.0..1c.2.17.psy-ab.ylQ-KLwv8Jk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.
r_qf.&bvm=bv.48705608,d.cGE&fp=49d00251bcacaa12&biw=1040&bih=874) 
 
In a message dated 7/1/2013 1:22:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Has  Castrol Dot 4 brake fluid replaced Castrol GTLMA and is it   
compatible?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]