Subject: [Tigers] My Tiger's activity today.

From: DavidandVarley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:27:32 +0800

My Tiger took me to my physiotherapy appointment today. B It made it into an enjoyable journey rather than a boring one.

I'm undergoing rehab after surgery for a ruptured Achilles tendon. This was my first drive in the Tiger for 10 weeks.B 

The Tiger therapy worked very well. It always brings a smile to my face! It's good aerobic therapy too....no brake booster and a heavy competition clutch! Thinking I might rebuild the booster....yet again!B 

Cheers
David

Busselton
West Australia.B 

Sent from David's mobileB 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 9:46:14 -0400

Best of luck, David, on your recovery from what sounds like a rather painful injury.  I'm glad that you are back to the point to where you can drive your Tiger again.  That's always good therapy!!!!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740

---- DavidandVarley <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "Scattt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:12:26 -0400

I am a member of the Deep South Cobra Club who tolerate the Tiger and me in 
their midst. This past week-end we had a two day cruise through the 
mountains of north Georgia and North Carolina. We based at Hiawassee Ga and 
spent Friday spirtly snakeing through the hills to the Wolf Mountain Winery 
where we had lunch. One of the eight Cobras with us smoked his MSD box which 
was replaced in a hour along side of the road. The only other issue we had 
was a garbage truck slinging stones which broke the windshield of one of the 
Cobras. Saturday we headed to North Carolins via the twisties and the Blue 
Ridge Parkway. It drizzled on us a couple of times making the driving 
interesting but the weather held off and nobody took any off road detours. 
We dined at the Dillard House that night and left early Sunday for Florida 
through Peach country. We stopped at a sorting and packing house to stock up 
on peaches and had a throughly enjoyable week-end. We put several hundred 
miles on the Tiger driving the twisties!
Nick
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]