Subject: [Tigers] FW: Clutch Lessons

From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:49:51 -0500

A friend of mine sent this to me, I thought some of you might get something
out of it.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Clutch Primer.pdf]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 13:14:26 -0600

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Clutch Primer.pdf]
No attachments on the list, you can post it in the Team.Net sunbeam 
forum.  Link below.

mjb.

[email-masked]