Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Tires

From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 13:43:16 -0500

Seems that there is a lot of discussion on the little 13" tires for the
Tiger.  I know I had a set on order for almost a year and a half from
Tires.com with no luck at all.  Then the discussion about two or three week
ago on this list got me thinking to order again from Tires.com.   Well they
contacted me a couple of days later and said they were out and they were on
back order.  Just as they had said on my earlier order.  He said to try
EBay, so I did.  Now I know a lot of you guys do a lot of outcrossing and
other types of racing that require a well built and aggressive tire, but for
those of you that just want a tire for general driving, the ones I found
seem to be just the ticket.  The sizes I ordered are 205/60 13 and 185/60
13.  My tires are over ten years old and even though there is plenty of
tread, I just didn't trust them, tires can dry rot from the inside.  Anyway
the ones I ordered are Formosa brand (never heard of them before) of course
made in Taiwan.  However they are rated H which is 130mph, of course I hope
I never get my Tiger to that speed.  The point of this whole discussion is
that tires ARE available.  And at a very reasonable price.  The company I
ordered from is at www.tires-easy.com .  Very fast delivery also.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]