Subject: [Tigers] About: Thinking Ahead...

From: Larry Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 19:35:17 +0000

"From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Larry Mayfield
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 7:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Thinking Ahead...
	Considerations for a future year motors for the Salt Flats car. Just some
thoughts and interest questions... (SNIP)
What are the choices for a just under 2 liter 4 banger?"

First thing I thought of was the Nissan SR20DE. Back before we sold our 200SX
SE-R and I was on their e-mail list, I recall reading of guys getting 425HP
all-motor with the stock bottom end and I'll bet more now, years later. Lower
redline, stock, than the S2000 motor but I loved the torque curve. YMMV.

By the way, I've been gone a while... where did everybody go? I hit the CAT
web forum now but not a huge amount going on there either.

I see the habit of not editing when replying continues, on the digest I get
entire strings multiple times on one Digest -- and sometimes entire digests
multiple times.

Larry Wright
Seabrook, MD
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]