Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger help in Hawaii

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:14:57 -0400 (EDT)

Wow, that's a blast from the past...I actually visited the guy on Oahu, at  
the Pearl Harbor Navy base, back in the late '90s, iirc. Can't remember his 
 name, but remember the car. I'd also be interested to know what happened..
 
Mike

In a message dated 7/16/2013 9:07:57 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Years  ago there was a Navy guy stationed in Hawaii trying to put a Tiger
together  with the extensive help from this list.  Does anyone remember  
what
happened to that gentleman?  Did the car ever get  going?

Lon
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]